In what Bond film .......................

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Here's one that shouldn't be too hard as I think it's pretty well known.
    In which Bond films does Bond not wear his Tux ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    LALD and YOLT
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    {[] Correct
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Red Wine With FishRed Wine With Fish Posts: 22MI6 Agent
    edited November 2013
    OK, heres my fiendish question. A point for the film this is from, and a further one for the English translation. Per Ora E Per Il Momento Che Verra.
    Bond said it in TMWTGG. It's italian meaning "for now and the moment to come"

OK, another more harder one? Who is the only person to play him or herself in a Bond film?
    Sir Richard Branson popped up in CR, Is that it ?
    Sir Richard Branson popped up in CR, Is that it ?
    To be honest, id forgotten that but this is a speaking part, but there is a bit of a trick that if I give it away you will get immediately.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Is it newsreader Martyn Lewis (?)in Skyfall at the 'enjoying death' bar as Bond sees the MI6 explosions on tv?
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,612Chief of Staff
    Is it newsreader Martyn Lewis (?)in Skyfall at the 'enjoying death' bar as Bond sees the MI6 explosions on tv?

Hasn't this happened a few times though...wasn't he in TWINE too ?
    YNWA 97
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent

Good call!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Sir Miles wrote:

Hasn't this happened a few times though...wasn't he in TWINE too ?

Think your maybe right - poss other news readers in even older Bond flicks too
  • BIG TAMBIG TAM Wrexham, North Wales, UK.Posts: 773MI6 Agent
    A couple of BBC newsreaders have played themselves - Martin Lewis in THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGHT & Huw Edwards in SKYFALL. Plus CNN anchorman, Wolf Blitzer in the latter.

Do these count?
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    How about Lazenby playing himself when he says, "This never happened to the other fellow." :D
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Out of left field: Is it Sammy Davis Jr. in the deleted scene from Diamonds Are Forever?
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Yep, thats it! Thats why I said it was a bit of a trick, as its not in the actual film!
    I have to admit I'd discounted the Sammy Davis Jr scene, because it hadn't been on screen. :))
    Actually thinking about it, didnt the clampers also play themselves in TWINE getting soaked by Q's boat!
    Yes, you're Right. I do remember reading that. -{
    Haha - thats pushing things!!
    I'm sorry, no inspiration for a new question because the ones I can think of are too easy. However.

In which gunbarrel sequence did we see a proverbial foreshadowing of an important event in that movie?
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    was it OHMSS?

Yes (it was indeed too easy), can you also tell us why?
    edited November 2013
    The blood covers the entire screen hiding Lazenby's face when he turns and fires The blood is opaque.

No, that was not what I was thinking of.
  • BIG TAMBIG TAM Wrexham, North Wales, UK.Posts: 773MI6 Agent
    Bond gets down on one knee, pre-empting his later proposal to Tracy. Though in fairness he did the actual deed lying down rather than go the traditional one-knee route. The rogue!
    Would it be Moonraker as later in the film Bond is really in someone's gun sights ?
    Big Tam you are correct. And that was why I said it was proverbial.
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Here's one:

One Bond film includes music from two other movies both directed by the same person. Name the Bond film, the other two movies and their director.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    The Spy who loved Me, At the start we hear Laura's theme ( From Dr Zhivago ) played on a music box and later
    in the film we hear the music from Lawrence of Arabia, Both directed by David Lean.

http://youtu.be/n_z8bDtivEc