why use your username ?

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,277MI6 Agent
    Napoleon Plural as I was in a hurry, someone had taken Napoleon Solo so I went for a pun, but of course I confused Solo with Single, so here we are.

Just like the cool pic, the fave toy I never got as a kid, and there weren't many of Nap Solo as icons on Google Images.

I like TB2, but never watched the show on telly really. Was it meant to be green or blue? I only saw it as blue as a toy, but it was sold as green earlier. Bit like the Aston Martin being sold as gold for some reason, okay Goldfinger and to make it stand out a bit more.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I stole mine from a Youtuber who has the same Username.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent

I like TB2, but never watched the show on telly really. Was it meant to be green or blue? I only saw it as blue as a toy, but it was sold as green earlier. Bit like the Aston Martin being sold as gold for some reason, okay Goldfinger and to make it stand out a bit more.

I like you to Nap! :D

Somehow Dinky thought Thunderbird 2 was meant to be blue in the early stages of producing their first batch, of diecasts and the Anderson's were not made aware of this until they had been completed. Word came through to correct the colour to the aircrafts correct shade of olive green for the second run onwards. Ever since the error was clarified, the rarer Blue version has been cited as a valuable curio by collectors, or so I have read.
    Did you ever get a FAB1 in the end Nap?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,277MI6 Agent
    No, I didn't. It vanished off the face of the earth, and next time it popped up in mint condition, and I was an adult, it was around £300. Didn't much fancy getting a battered, second hand one.

So now you know what to get me for Christmas. :D
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • FiremassFiremass AlaskaPosts: 1,910MI6 Agent
    In retrospect I wish I would have chosen something Bond related . "Firemass" is a song by a rock/metal band Danzig. I was probably listening to it at the time of registering, not realizing I would be stuck with it for the next 10+ years. :))

My avatar is a 12" GI Joe in arctic assault gear which is my small tribute to the AVTAK pre-title sequence.
    My current 10 favorite:

1. GE 2. MR 3. OP 4. TMWTGG 5. TSWLM 6. TND 7. TWINE 8.DN 9. GF 10. AVTAK
    Looking at my Username, I do feel that I could have picked a better one. -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • GoldenEye85GoldenEye85 Posts: 278MI6 Agent
    If one wanted to change their screen name on here, how would you do it? I need a shorter screen name on here, it sounded good when I joined but now I just find it ridiculous.
    1, GE 2, CR 3, SF 4, TWINE 5, Spectre 6, TMWTGG 7, DAD 8, LALD 9, AVTAK 10, LTK 11, Octopussy 12, Moonraker 13, TLD 14, GF 15, QOS 16, Tomorrow 17, FYEO 18. TSWLM Not seen much: Dr. No, Russia, Thunderball, Twice, Majesty.

1: Brosnan 2: Craig 3: Moore 4: Dalton 5: Connery and 6: Lazenby
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    I Think you ask Sico. He's not on here much though.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    If one wanted to change their screen name on here, how would you do it? I need a shorter screen name on here, it sounded good when I joined but now I just find it ridiculous.

PM one of the nice moderators and plead with them, Im sure they can help you out :D
    ^

Alright, thank you.
    1, GE 2, CR 3, SF 4, TWINE 5, Spectre 6, TMWTGG 7, DAD 8, LALD 9, AVTAK 10, LTK 11, Octopussy 12, Moonraker 13, TLD 14, GF 15, QOS 16, Tomorrow 17, FYEO 18. TSWLM Not seen much: Dr. No, Russia, Thunderball, Twice, Majesty.

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,332Chief of Staff
    I've abbreviated it while you think of another one.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    The member formerly known as ........ :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Now now TP -{
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Asp9mms gf told me that the length of his winkie has decreased to 7 mm - so can we please change his username accordingly? :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Alfred Singion Poopington 7mm
    Asp9mms gf told me that the length of his winkie has decreased to 7 mm - so can we please change his username accordingly? :D

Or perhaps yours? :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    Barbel wrote:

Or perhaps yours? :D

Now don't get me started....we all remember what happened to minigeff :D

As stated above, mods can change usernames....but its not something we will do very often....it can cause confusion...
    YNWA 97
    I've only just noticed that Barbel, has found an umlaut, so congratulations. :))
    I also don't believe all this 7mm talk, No one could be that huge !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes, Bondtoys has lent me one for a while. :)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    now I am more convinced than ever that he's a girl (him wearing a skirt should have been a hint….) :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    What sharp little eyes you've got. :))
    Wait till you get to my Teeth :))
    "I keep them in a glass !" :))
    Thank you! Jamesbond007571985 is now GoldenEye85. So much better!

Thank you! Jamesbond007571985 is now GoldenEye85. So much better!

If I do change a username I always ask that person to reference their old username in their signature for a couple of months....it can save a lot of confusion...
    YNWA 97
    +1, obviously. Why not mention it in the Comings and Goings thread, too?
    Barbel wrote:
    +1, obviously. Why not mention it in the Comings and Goings thread, too?

Good idea....should we mention the going of Bondtots sense of humour too ?

And taste....

And style....

:D
    YNWA 97
    Just to let everyone know, I've changed my Avatar, to this seasons must have,
    Daniel Craig with a Camera -{ , as I'm into Photography, and have a Body similar to DC
    in that, I also have two arms and legs. :))
    Just to let everyone know, I've changed my Avatar, to this seasons must have,
    Daniel Craig with a Camera -{ , as I'm into Photography, and have a Body similar to DC
    in that, I also have two arms and legs. :))

You may want to check your eyesite out first - your Avatar still looks a little 'Terry Thomas' to me :D
    YNWA 97
    Oh? It's changed on my machine :D Might take a bit of time for the Info to
    get through to the Hub at the Nerve Centre. :))