why use your username ?

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Like SM said, it's not important in the Grand Scheme of Things -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    No I feel bad now, I've let you guys down, I've let AJB down, I've let
    Myself down and I've let my bicycle tyres down ! :)) might have been
    A mistake to do the last one. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The AJB Council forgive you ;)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    "Top Men,In their field " and you are right of course I wouldn't want to face a Machinegun nest without my swagger stick. ;) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    As a former 2nd machinegunner I would like to say I'm glad I never saw Thunderpussy swaggering towards me with his stick.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    You are a bad influence on me with all your double (and single) entenderes, TP :))
    I think you're making up your own Entendres, or innuendo :))
    " Which, incidentally is where you'll be getting this stick if you don't drop the gun Matey !"
    As by great uncle said. :))
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Concerning avatars: If we aren't allowed to use images owned by MGM, why do some members have avatars which use those images?
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    I thought it was only images from the Bond films we couldn't use ?
    We cant use Stills from the Films, or anything slanderous :)
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    That's what i mean. King Kamal has a picture of Kamal during the dinner scene and Die Another Day has a picture of Pierce Brosnan in TND.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,333Chief of Staff
    Will look into that- thanks for pointing it out.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    We cant use Stills from the Films....

We aren't supposed to....however, on occasion we can get away with the odd image/still...
    YNWA 97
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    Thank you to Thunderpussy for helping me get my new silhouette man avatar with Never Send Flowers theme! :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Anything to help a fellow Bond fan. :))
    Could you do one for me with a License Renewed Theme? :))
    :)) I didn't design it ( I'm not talented), Merely downsized it a bit, that's all. ;)
    Not that Talented ey? ;)
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    Anything to help a fellow Bond fan. :))

Thanks again, TP! Much appreciated. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I just use Windows Photo Gallery to resize my Avatar Pics.
    I'm sure there are many ways to do it, as I've got Photoshop. I jus save for web
    Set it to 80x80 pixels, med jpeg. And Bob's your Uncle. :)) no skill needed. :D
    I just use Windows Photo Gallery to resize my Avatar Pics.

Much too technical for me, though I do try to keep up. :)
    I'll tell you how to do it SM when I'm not so knackered :))
    I'll tell you how to do it SM when I'm not so knackered :))

Thanks, friend. I know the feeling! :))
    I've up dated my Avatar, Me with Eva Green & Caterina Murino . I'm also wearing My
    AJB007 Lapel Pin ! :)) ( None of these images are from any Bond film )
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    much better than the last AVATAR, TP! -{
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I like it, took a while to put together, but of the three I do
    Think, I'm the best looking ! :D
    Well spelling it with two Gs makes it very individual {[] one of the mods
    I'm sure will be able to let you know, but I think so long as it's not from a film
    Or eon publicity stuff, it's OK. :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,333Chief of Staff
    Stag is fine- it was an animal before it was a car! Would you like it fixed?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    but of the three I do
    Think, I'm the best looking ! :D

Yeah, you are

WRONG!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!