Bond's watch in SPECTRE

Comments

• chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    There's also a watch loupe to help you see when changing straps with a 007 logo on it.
    Looks stylish and just a touch of class
    I want this , my local jewellers are awaiting 3 of them ;%
    007 reporting for duty
    I have placed my order for the Spectre omega edition , to say im excited is an understatement :007)
    I feel like a kid in a sweet shop.
    Although this cost me an expensive night out with the wife to soften the blow :))
    now await call from jewellers
    007 reporting for duty
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Pah! I dream of paying for an expensive night out, it's cost me a new car for herself :s
    woman knows how to negotiate , fortunately a slap up meal and a few wines always does the trick. -{ -{ -{
    although my wife will remind me on several occasions when she wants something.
    possibly 1 year of pain.
    007 reporting for duty
    Yes, hoping the car will have caused her nag circuit to blow a fuse for a good while :D
    lol
    007 reporting for duty
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    If anything like my wife, that circuit has several back up systems. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    congrats, cc007!

A New Omega and some wine to soften the wife's blow sounds like a fun time :D {[]
    You should get more watches very soon! :v
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    thanks higgins but this time I had to work for it. :))
    I'll quit while i'm ahead , besides London trip in Nov more shopping ;%
    Higgins wrote:
    congrats, cc007!

A New Omega and some wine to soften the wife's blow sounds like a fun time :D {[]
    You should get more watches very soon! :v
    007 reporting for duty
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    edited September 2015
    I wonder what type of watch Mr.Hinx is wearing in the film. Hopefully it's not Omega.
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    I wonder what type of watch Mr.Hinx is wearing in the film. Hopefully it's not Omega.

Bautista is panerai fan himself. Given his size and build something less than 44mm may look dainty. I think he may wear a panerai submersible or something like that.
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    Vicsane007 wrote:

Perhaps he'll continue with the recent Bond baddie trend of wearing a Longines? Both Le Chiffre and Patrice wore them.
    He's wearing 300MC in on the new poster!
    12002410_1134539806560929_7647752797114155043_o.jpg
  • om3ga_seamasterom3ga_seamaster Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Vicsane007 wrote:

Interesting... But which one...
    Vicsane007 wrote:

Can't tell if is on NATO or regular bracelet.
  • k5211k5211 UKPosts: 164MI6 Agent
    Thats simple, it's the Seamaster 300 on the NATO. You can't admittedly see the NATO strap but you can see the black bezel with the white 10 and 20 minute markers against it. Feint but easy enough to see and certainly not the AT.
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    Vicsane007 wrote:

• om3ga_seamasterom3ga_seamaster Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    k5211 wrote:
    Thats simple, it's the Seamaster 300 on the NATO. You can't admittedly see the NATO strap but you can see the black bezel with the white 10 and 20 minute markers against it. Feint but easy enough to see and certainly not the AT.
    Vicsane007 wrote:

I meant which version of the 300. New, GMT bezel or standard diving bezel....
  • k5211k5211 UKPosts: 164MI6 Agent
    k5211 wrote:
    Vicsane007 wrote:

I meant which version of the 300. New, GMT bezel or standard diving bezel....

Hmmm I would imagine the Special Edition. I must correct my earlier point that the SE bezel has 1 - 12 hour markers rather than the regular model with 10, 20, 30 etc. I can't imagine that this would be any other watch.

OMEGA_SITE_1000x720.jpg
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    We need a high-res version of the new poster.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    What do people here think about the fact that Bond wears a watch on a NATO strap with his dinner jacket in SPECTRE? While I imagine it's a reference to Goldfinger, I can't say that I like it at all. In my opinion, the Aqua Terra (as in Skyfall) would have been much more suitable, even though that itself is not a 'proper' dress watch.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    It's not a good look. Outside of Bond circles it looks awful to most.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Personally I don't find the NATO de rigour with evening dress, but for a non Bond event then I would opt for the Stainless Steel, but if I get tickets for the Premiere I will be wearing the SPECTRE with the NATO, then it's down to a choice of cufflinks, TF copies or 'orbis non sufficit'
    I still await my seamaster 300 spectre , why is it the UK is always last.
    The states people are already wearing theirs.
    Pretty quick to take my deposit
    007 reporting for duty
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    It's not a good look. Outside of Bond circles it looks awful to most.

Not just outside Bond circles :v
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    I just recieved a call from San Francisco boutique telling me that they have one in stock and are going for $7,500 + 8.75 tax, comes with extra goodies.
    edited September 2015
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    #907 is mine :)

Picture???? haha