Bond's watch in SPECTRE

Comments

• Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Another angle. Still not clear but at least it's another view.
    image.jpg

To me it looks like it doesn't have any bezel, so it might be an Aqua Terra again.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    hopefully they'll also shoot some scenes where Dannyboy is wearing short sleeve shirts - makes it so much easier to identify his watch :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    They look to be having fun on that boat ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    image.jpg
    Again not great but more. One image I'm thinking planet ocean. Another image something else.
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    The first images of filming are starting to appear, not given us much to go on but this is the best so far. Hopefully more to follow
    image.jpg
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Just about the new Master Co-Axial, which by Bondian standards is boring. But horologically, pretty damned epic.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    MrZareba wrote:
    image.jpg

To me it looks like it doesn't have any bezel, so it might be an Aqua Terra again.

In one of the other pictures I thought it was a aqua terra too. Clearer pictures will help!
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    image.jpg
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Trawling the web for images, comments, clues or anything! and I'm
    Finding nothing. Anyone have images of filming? Wonder when some will start surfacing. Or even when omega release the product info.

And Omega won't release anything for a while, they are gen quite cool about it until launch time approaches, then their boutiques and magazine will be all Bond :) :) :) -{ -{ -{
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Trawling the web for images, comments, clues or anything! and I'm
    Finding nothing. Anyone have images of filming? Wonder when some will start surfacing. Or even when omega release the product info.

Bit trigger happy there Awilliams007 ! Expect pics soon but only once outside shooting starts, don't think you'll see much from within the 007 stage :))

Keep calm, they will come !!! I think SF ones appeared once out on the streets of London, week or so after filming officially commenced ???
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Sriram858 wrote:
    Interesting point. I wonder what the watch is. I also wonder if he will wear two watches or just one like in QOS. It wold be interesting if it was the Seamaster 300. Do you guys think they go with the black faced version or blue faced version?
    bondjames wrote:
    In my opinion it should be the 300 Master Co-axial, but without the crappy shiny centre links. The watch itself is a work of art, but it's missing two things imo: 1. it has not date, 2. it has the crappy centre links.

Why Omega could not sort this out before releasing it I don't know. Crazy of them....

I don't think it will be a Planet Ocean (used to death and I don't think Craig personally likes them.....from what I heard, he insisted on the AT.....Omega wanted the Planet Ocean as the official watch for SF).

I don't think it will be an AT either, even a Master co-axial, because that's too dressy.

From what I can see on Craig's wrist from a distance, the size of the watch is larger than a 38mm AT (which is the size he would wear). So it's most likely the new 300 Master Coaxial, and hopefully a custom one with date and brushed centre links that hits the market after the movie comes out.

I have nothing to base this on other than the same fuzzy pics from a few days ago but my gut feeling is that it is the new Seamaster 300 - but with a stainless steel bezel (or titanium) which is why it looks like it might be an Aqua Terra in the pics. A date window would be great but it's still a lovely watch.

Perosnally I think they should go with 1 watch. I can imagine they probably will. I also think it should be an Aqua Terra. Mostly because if they're going to carry on some themes and the new style of DC and bond we saw in skyfall. it would make sense to keep the same watch and it suited him well.
    If it's any other watch the 300 is my choice. I would imagine blue, unless omega have made a model for the film not necessarily a limited edioton one but a Model they will market nearer the release date.
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I hope it's the AT, then I won't have to go out and buy a new one!

(Kind of secretly hoping its the Seamaster 300 so I HAVE to go buy a new one)
  • Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    Interesting point. I wonder what the watch is. I also wonder if he will wear two watches or just one like in QOS. It wold be interesting if it was the Seamaster 300. Do you guys think they go with the black faced version or blue faced version?
    bondjames wrote:
    In my opinion it should be the 300 Master Co-axial, but without the crappy shiny centre links. The watch itself is a work of art, but it's missing two things imo: 1. it has not date, 2. it has the crappy centre links.

Why Omega could not sort this out before releasing it I don't know. Crazy of them....

I don't think it will be a Planet Ocean (used to death and I don't think Craig personally likes them.....from what I heard, he insisted on the AT.....Omega wanted the Planet Ocean as the official watch for SF).

I don't think it will be an AT either, even a Master co-axial, because that's too dressy.

From what I can see on Craig's wrist from a distance, the size of the watch is larger than a 38mm AT (which is the size he would wear). So it's most likely the new 300 Master Coaxial, and hopefully a custom one with date and brushed centre links that hits the market after the movie comes out.

I have nothing to base this on other than the same fuzzy pics from a few days ago but my gut feeling is that it is the new Seamaster 300 - but with a stainless steel bezel (or titanium) which is why it looks like it might be an Aqua Terra in the pics. A date window would be great but it's still a lovely watch.
  • TheOmegaManTheOmegaMan Posts: 43MI6 Agent
    bondjames wrote:

• PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Paperbill wrote:

I've had this thought process multiple times already. Who are we kidding it's a confirmed purchase.
    I know :)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I am pretty sure that it's a Bremont :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    I feel it is the Aqua Terra. I saw one pic on the internet which caught the face of the watch from a distance- It did not look like it had a bezel. It also looked bigger that the 38.55 MM Skyfall Aqua Terra. My bet is that it is the 41MM Master Co Axial Aqua Terra- Midnight Blue.
    Paperbill wrote:

I've had this thought process multiple times already. Who are we kidding it's a confirmed purchase.
    Anyone can brush the centre links. It's easy and a five minute job at most.

The images still aren't good enough for a positive match though.
    bondjames wrote:

I agree. If they added a date window and scrapped the centre links. That would possibly be a thing of beauty. The skyfall picture and the spectre do show vast similarities.
  • om3ga_seamasterom3ga_seamaster Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    omega1.jpg

omega2.jpg

If you compare these 2 images I think you can make a good case for the Spectre watch to be an Aqua Terra.
  • bondjamesbondjames Posts: 11MI6 Agent

We have a winner. Well kinda. Found this image genuinely by accident. Again not clear but shows no besel IMO. and a blue face. Well at least that's what I think. Anyone else agree?
    image.jpg

It doesn't show anything clear enough to base any assumption.
    edited December 2014
    We have a winner. Well kinda. Found this image genuinely by accident. Again not clear but shows no besel IMO. and a blue face. Well at least that's what I think. Anyone else agree?
    image.jpg
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Looks more like there about to Kiss :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    edited December 2014
    I think Rory may be laughing at Daniel saying something like ....
    ..... " How long do we have to stay on this F**king boat !" :))
    " come on, I'll be Leonardo DiCaprio and you be Kate Winslet " :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Bond44 wrote:
    Personally I think it's the new AT large not mid size version would be an obvious link he wore one last time in Skyfall same as the PO time before from QOS (not same watch but the updated version).

Cheers

See their the lines I'm thinking along. But the pictures of the seasmaster and what's on bonds wrist are quite similar.
  • McmadnessMcmadness Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    I never really paid much attention to Bond's watches but I will say they look very nice.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this sig. This sig loves you.