The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It's funny how times change. The Brits are on tonight, I remember the time, I'd have
    Moved heaven and earth to get home in time to watch it. Now being an old fart, I
    Couldn't care less :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,356Chief of Staff
    What do you think of the (media inflated) story of a group of celebs * being turned away from a Tyga post-Grammys party?

* (Paul McCartney, Beck, Woody Harrelson, the drummer from the Foo Fighters)
    Congratulations to Adele, won four awards. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    For some reason I always think of the club singer when I hear her :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3LOjniAOjk

Fizzy water please TP -{
    All the water's fizzy, I think it's the plumbing. :)
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    I'll have a tap water surprise then :D
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I see SPECTRE is electing a new president, sorry I meant.......
    I see FIFA is electing a new president ! ;)
    No, they auction off votes which are necessary to buy a new corruptable ;)

• The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    What do you think of the (media inflated) story of a group of celebs * being turned away from a Tyga post-Grammys party?

* (Paul McCartney, Beck, Woody Harrelson, the drummer from the Foo Fighters)

That's nothing...I once got turned away from SABS!
    Dress code, ......... You weren't wearing a dress. ;)
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I was too...it was just very, very small!
    :)) I thought you were Far away :D
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) best Father Ted joke ever :)) :)) -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    {[] a classic. -{
    :)) best Father Ted joke ever :)) :)) -{

:)) +1 Brilliant, brilliant show.
    Even today, " My lovely horse" will pop into my head, and I'll start singing it. :D
    I see a lot of mysterious lights have been seen over Scotland ! All I can say is if
    This is the start of the alien invasion, they've picked the wrong part of the UK to
    Start any trouble. :D
    Should have tried way down in the "soft south " :p :))
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 SwitzerlandPosts: 870MI6 Agent
    I tell you my dear Thunderpussy, it is not easy staying at the "other" Bond forum.
    Why all that hate. Are they so unsatisfied with their lives they have to vent their anger on something?

rant over :))

I will now strap my bra and get silenced, so I stay on topic of this thread :))
    Dalton Rulez™
    :)) I do love people who begin ..... I'm not homophobic BUT.... :))

I love all things Bond and if a singer wins an Osciar for the films, then I'm over the moon
    about it. -{ happy days. :D
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 SwitzerlandPosts: 870MI6 Agent
    :)) I do love people who begin ..... I'm not homophobic BUT.... :))

I love all things Bond and if a singer wins an Osciar for the films, then I'm over the moon
    about it. -{ happy days. :D

SPOT ON
    -{
    Dalton Rulez™
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    I would like to propose a toast to Loeffelholz. Not only does he contribute a lot on the James Bond topics, he also contributes on the "GOP Candidates". He does this in spite of being as he once put it 'the only conservative American' on this forum (I'm quoting from memory). That forum and many others would be poorer and less interesting without him :007)
    Toast for.Loeffelholz, no problem. With the best Jersey butter and tiptree strawberry jam :D
    He does seem quite sensible .......for an American :p sorry, this isn't a roast. {[]
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I would like to propose a toast to Loeffelholz. Not only does he contribute a lot on the James Bond topics, he also contributes on the "GOP Candidates". He does this in spite of being as he once put it 'the only conservative American' on this forum (I'm quoting from memory). That forum and many others would be poorer and less interesting without him :007)

Seconded - he adds a lot to the forum. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Number24 wrote:

seconded! {[]

I read in the AJB news letter , that at Christmas the SBS chess club got into an argument in the local hotel
    Reception area. The headline was....
    " Chess Nuts boasting in an hotel foyer " :)
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I read in the AJB news letter , that at Christmas the SBS chess club got into an argument in the local hotel

Theres a new game in there some where but I cant put my finger on it :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent

Well, Captain Scarlet annoyed me by pinching my bishop, so I rooked him in the eye and warned him I'd grab his pawns if he didn't play the game properly. He said Good Knight and it all went checkered after that!

Sorry I have not been on the forum, much less tending bar and the cat (Holly is mousing at my Parents house again) in the pub folks. I have a lot on my plate at the moment to say the least. :#
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Yes your absence has been noticed. Hopefully you can drop by a little more often.
    The last time I exposed my bishop, it didn't go well at all. ;)
    Glad to see you, TB2. TP's bishop, not so much.... :#