The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    So TP, open the rusty water pipe for our friend Barbel :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I can spend 23 hours on AJB, then everthing happens in the one hour I've
    set aside for my toilet, ablutions and inner spiritual peace :))
    :)) I missed all the fun too! There is a certain amount of irony in the fact that the antlered one was taken out by a Scotsman, I can imagine Barbel slowly stalking his prey through the Highland heather in his tweed deerstalker before bang he pulls the trigger and hits the delete button. :D
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    As he's a fan of Sherlock Holmes, I'd bet he has not just a deerstalker but the full outfit. :D
    ..... as well as Mrs Hudson's too ........ :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) elementary my deer thunderpussy
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,373Chief of Staff
    :)) :)) :))
    I'll pay for barbs's vino tinto tp,
    The poor chap has had a rough time lately, not only nickerless sturgeon taking over Scotland but this whole referendum business has had terrible consequences for him....political posts and threads have popped up all over the forum!!! And to make matters worse his moderating mucker miley broke ranks and openly engaged in political debate! That must have gone down as well as an Englishman on burns night! :D
    Who do you think they burn on Burns night ? .... ever see the Wicker man ? :p :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes both versions! I prefer the one with Edward Woodhard and goodnight naked. What is it with Christopher Lee always living on his own islands??
    He was a strong supporter of Independence, ...... for himself ! :D
    He was a strong supporter of Independence, ...... for himself ! :D
    And a thorough disregard for the local constabulary!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,373Chief of Staff
    The original Wicker Man is a milestone film, with a classic Chris Lee role and an excellent, er, showing from Miss Ekland. The remake... not so much. And thank you Chriscoop for those kind thoughts :D .
    {[] Yes I completely agree, brit eckland has wonderful things on show ;)
    As far as political threads go, I think mine was the only one closed. It might have been
    All the heated arguments, but Try as I might I can't see the common denominator......
    I argued with Sir Miles
    I argued with Barbel
    I argued with Higgin's
    I argued with silhouetteMan
    I argued with Chriscoop
    I argued with Charmed&Dangerous
    I argued with Chrisisall
    I argued with Always Shaken
    I argued with TB2
    Sadly I just can't see who the troublemaker is ?
    Hmmm that's a head scratcher and no mistake ?:) I think it was Higgins, in the bedroom, with the Bockwurst.... :o
    With Wales winning tonight , I'd like to put something in everyone's glass.
    So Ice cubes for everyone !
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,255MI6 Agent
    I've just noticed that it's my first birthday here on AJB. drinks all round, please {[] to all here.
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    Congratulations -{ Happy (AJB) Birthday {[]
    Great news the latest SBS catalogue has arrived, a few quality items caught my eye.

Hose_attachment.jpg
    These beautifully crafted hose attachments would add to the beauty of any home.

Jat_opener.jpg
    A quality Jar opener, why not get two to spend hours entertaining people with your horse impressions.

Electric_Attachment.jpg
    The SBS electrical cable extension, is a must for the modern home

Washers.jpg
    A complete set of washers !

calander.jpg
    and not forgetting the Ladies, this SBS calendar, is full of primitive sexual imagery, but tastefully done ;)
    I didn't know Barbel was also a calender model? :D
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    That second product isn't meant for opening jars, it's actually a... well.... er,.... it's for stopping your swimmers get in a woman's lady garden.
    Great news the latest SBS catalogue has arrived, a few quality items caught my eye.

Hose_attachment.jpg

Jat_opener.jpg
    A quality Jar opener, why not get two to spend hours entertaining people with your horse impressions.

Electric_Attachment.jpg

Washers.jpg

calander.jpg
    and not forgetting the Ladies, this SBS calendar, is full of primitive sexual imagery, but tastefully done ;)

That second product isn't meant for opening jars, it's actually a... well.... er,.... it's for stopping your swimmers get in a woman's lady garden.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    :)) I'm sure they can be adapted, for many er..... past times.
    minigeff wrote:

Hose_attachment.jpg

Jat_opener.jpg

Electric_Attachment.jpg

Washers.jpg

calander.jpg

No that's the first product!
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Evening Barman!

Might I interest you in stocking some of these glorious lagers which I spotted in a shop in Italy a couple of days ago? They only use the finest ingredients and, of course, they honour one of our favourite Bonds:

image.jpg
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    :)) so you can have a night, Rogering ?
    The new SBS app is now available.... "Higgimon Go"
    Simply track your way through a virtual world overlayed on your screen
    As you search for the cuddly character in various gaudy trainers, many
    Different colors, gotta catch them all. ;)
    I'll have an angostura bitters please landlord with a packet of ready salted with a dribble of Worcestershire sauce on, it's been a tough week, what with all these deep political threads and sunglasses adverts, another members been scythed down by barbs, I knew that would happen, I could here his sporran slapping against his caber like thighs as he walked purposefully towards the delete button! :D
    I like to think of it as " He grants them independence " ;)
    That's a nice way of putting it TP :D
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,991Quartermasters
    A pint of stout, please...Did I miss some drama ?:)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    Oh yes Loeffs, Barbel swung the axe on a hapless member selling sunglasses with a questionable post, and what seems like a staged coup d etat had caused some upset. Usual suspects 8-)