The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    Ah...well, I do know they're being particularly wary of spammers just now.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Spammers? Is no where safe?? You'd have thought a forum full of (mostly) exceptional agents would be safe!!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Although the sunglasses thread "arguably the most sought after ....... "
    Is well worth a read as it's very funny. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Although the sunglasses thread "arguably the most sought after ....... "
    Is well worth a read as it's very funny. :D
    I'll have to agree, there is some ajb comedy gold on there :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,373Chief of Staff
    I'll have a pint of stout like Loeffs, all this granting independence has left me thirsty.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    I'll have a pint of stout like Loeffs, all this granting independence has left me thirsty.

And dying in our beds, many years from now, would we be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell those muppets that they may post rubbish on our forum, but they'll *never* take over AJB! :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    :)) :)) :))
    I'm blue in the face telling them that ;)
    ( Although, go easy on the posting rubbish statement, as that's about 90% of what I do )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    In defiance of the recent crackdown, I'll have a spam sandwich, please.
    https://youtu.be/g8huXkSaL7o
    Now everyone sing along :D
    :)) i was waiting for that!
    I'll spam with spam please landlord
    Classic Python! (I'm tempted to repeat my usual Monty Python joke here, but I'll resist. Old hands have heard it!)

Could I ask everyone to please keep a special eye out for spammers at the moment, as Loeff alluded to above? We're very grateful for the reports.
    Certainly boss, we don't want those types round this these parts. Get you a drink while your in?
    Very kind of you, sir, I'll have a pint of lager. {[] (And not the watered-down stuff the landlord usually tries to fob me off with :D )
    Who you gonna call "Spambusters! " :D
    Try some of that new lederhosen German lager 6%abv rather good by all accounts, though I have heard a couple of punters in here complain it tastes like Betty swollocks.
    The new "Ghostbusters" movie seems to have been getting a very bad press. I was maybe going to see it soon but have been put off.
    I can't imagine why? Remaking a classic with an all female cast replacing the original stellar cast, thor as a male secretary, tampering with the formula,... It's got all the hallmarks of a modern classic.
    :)) I've been keeping an eye on the early reports ( from when the trailer was released) and the fans
    Absolutely hate it !..... I think it will be one of the biggest flops of 2016, yet Ghostbusters 2 has already
    Got the green light.

Old Betty Swollocks. Now that reaches the parts other lagers miss. ;)
    I have the day off on Thursday, so was planning to go see a movie during the day with my pals. It's not to be the new Star Trek one, cos Bride Of Barbel wants to see that. Any ideas?

:s hey, what's in this Old Betty Whatsit??? What century was that poured in?
    Theres some great beers out there, old cobblers, and Bishops finger spring to mind, though best avoid the latter if you're Catholic I'd suggest.
    I'm hearing good reports about the new Tarzan movie. :)
    Then have a pint of old cobblers on me, CC!

And I'll see if Steve & Andrew want to see Tarzan.
    (The Bride really only wants to see Star Trek in case Benedict Cumberbatch turns up again :# )
    Yes I'm very much looking forward to seeing Tarzan. Heard Waltz on the radio last week bring interviewed, the soundbites used were very good.
    Barbel wrote:
    Then have a pint of old cobblers on me, CC!

And I'll see if Steve & Andrew want to see Tarzan.
    Cheers barbs, good health. Too many these and I really will be full of..... Cobblers ;)
    I've only seen a clip or two from Tarzan, ( apparently when he swings from tree to tree, he does a
    Roger Moore yell !) ;)
    But Waltz having a meal with Jane and setting out some plans etc is brilliant. I have posted before
    How some of his best scenes have been sitting at tables. Even in Spectre, his table acting was
    Fantastic. ;)
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I really will be full of..... Cobblers ;)

I can see you're going to fit in here very nicely.
    I've only seen a clip or two from Tarzan, ( apparently when he swings from tree to tree, he does a
    Roger Moore yell !) ;)
    But Waltz having a meal with Jane and setting out some plans etc is brilliant. I have posted before
    How some of his best scenes have been sitting at tables. Even in Spectre, his table acting was
    Fantastic. ;)
    Remarkable and true. The first scene in basterds was at a table. One of his finest IMHO, and Lea Seydoux there too.....
    That first scene in Basterds was fantastic. Waltz has the great skill, of appearing to be
    Friendly and charming, while speaking some truly horrible lines ( horrible in what he's
    Going to do, not a bad script ) I hope the rumours are true that he's coming back -{
    And next time, let him have a meal with Bond so he can be really menacing.
    I read only today hes signed up for two more.