The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Sadly, I'll not be able to spend as much time in the pub, as after my Three Interviews for the position ( it's tough
    These days) I start a new Job on Monday. So that's an end to my Bohemian lifestyle, and a return to the daily
    Grind of the office. I'll have to invest in various shirts and ties, Maybe a couple of suits, but on the plus side, I
    Can stop living off savings and can buy food again ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,224MI6 Agent
    Many congratulations, TP, have a bottle of Bollinger on me {[]
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    edited August 2016
    Congratulations tp, and welcome back to the daily grind. As is not always the case the best man won -{
    I think you should nominate a couple of deputy bar managers, you know to make sure the Mods are well cared for over in the best room.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Congratulations, TP :007)
    Thanks guys -{ it will be odd to once again coming home after 5, ( expecting a hot meal on the table) ;)
    Mrs TP waiting with pipe and slippers ( why she wears them, I'll never know ) TB2 usually runs the place,
    And my A.R.S.E is still very active.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    You'll soon get back into the swing of things, a few years ago I took a bit of a sabbatical, living on my boat, just working occasionally for long term clients, plenty of money in the bank, ahh life was sweet. Then I met the now Mrs Coop and all that ended :# back to full time work, boat sold properties bought and another child. God I've just depressed myself.... Best have a double whisky and a pint of Morretti 8-)
    On the plus side I will get my weekends back :)
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,333Chief of Staff
    Congratulations and commiserations, TP.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Hey, who's that new hot young thing behind the bar with the blue curlers and cascading hair? Phwooooooar!!!!!!
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Sadly, I'll not be able to spend as much time in the pub, as after my Three Interviews for the position ( it's tough
    These days) I start a new Job on Monday. So that's an end to my Bohemian lifestyle, and a return to the daily
    Grind of the office. I'll have to invest in various shirts and ties, Maybe a couple of suits, but on the plus side, I
    Can stop living off savings and can buy food again ! :))

Well done TP -{ ......... so you DID beat Tom Hiddleston to that job ;)
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))

Congrats, TP are you still working in nude photography?
    And I mean nude in front of the lens and not behind! :v
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    It's not "Nude Photography" but rather "Art" ;)
    You still haven't told me who that hot babe in the blue curlers is behind the bar. I'm in love!
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    You still haven't told me who that hot babe in the blue curlers is behind the bar. I'm in love!

That's Taylor Swift, she dumped Hiddleston when TP got the gig for B25 ;)
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    Thanks AA. Wow. She looks better in person that those music videos of hers. Poor Tom: first he loses the Bond gig then he loses his leggy Bond girl. He can't be too pleased with TP. Still, he could always get a job around here as the Night Manager.
    :)) nicely done.
    It's a relief to see that EON has learnt their lesson and cast an uncontroversial actor this time. Thunderpussy is British, he delivers on-liners very well, he is probably taller than Craig, his stuntmen handles action like professionals etc.
    This is very promising :007)
    I would never need a stuntman, I'm an international man of action ! :p
    Yes, that's what I'm saying: just like Roger Moore. :007)
    Agreed, it's only getting in and out of chairs, or walking upstairs that I'd need help with :)
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))

TP you look ravishing tonight. And congratulations on the new job too. I'm glad it wasn't all Pie in the sky.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    :)) not for the first time in this place I'm getting a bit pie eyed :s
    It has been what most people call "summer" today, so I'd like a Coke Zero with ice. Thank you :)
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    I would never need a stuntman, I'm an international man of action ! :p

Oh what a lier! Who is it who regularly has to patrol and decontaminate the toilets?! (TB2 carefully carries a beaker of a luminous green smoking liquid into the science lab, locks the door and returns)

Though Congratulations on the new job, and Thank you for Number checking me in post 4,356! Now I need to re-wire the till. Its getting ideas above its station again.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Large glass of mouton rothschilde please tb2, evening Number24 how's Norway hanging today? Friend of mine has just returned from a sea fishing holiday over there, caught some whoppers, apparantly fish stocks look healthy.
    My dad and I went out with our small boat and set/threw/dropped (whatever is the corect verb in English) three fishing nets more than a month ago. The next day we had enough fish (mostly pollock) for most fish dinners this fall. Mom made fish cake out of most of it and put it in the freezer. In other words, fishing is good.
    I remember talking to my grandfather (1909-2003) about the depression in the 30's. He said people like him never starved, mainly because of fish. Whenever they went fishing they came back with plenty of food for that day, and often for more days to come.
    It's good news, I like to hear the seas seem healthy
    Of cource there is less fish now than there was in the 1930's, something grandad contributed to in his mall way, but there is plenty of fish still. In recent years we have repaired and strengthened the boat house for future use. It was so old, part of the wall was made from the side of an old fishing boat. How old? "No-one lives who still remember it ..."
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    I love hearing these sorts of stories where people fend for themselves and have to work to source food stock and make repairs. Remimds me of the part of Scotland where I grew up. It's still a lovely place today.

One Mouldy Roach-chilled ChrisC. I wish Pussy wouldn't use these joke names, I go red when anyone orders a "Sex On The Beach" if Lady Rose is in.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    I love hearing these sorts of stories where people fend for themselves and have to work to source food stock and make repairs. Remimds me of the part of Scotland where I grew up. It's still a lovely place today.

One Mouldy Roach-chilled ChrisC. I wish Pussy wouldn't use these joke names, I go red when anyone orders a "Sex On The Beach" if Lady Rose is in.
    Let's just hope no one asks for a screaming orgasm then!!

I've said it before but I like the sound of life in Norway, I've never been and will definitely visit one day with Mrs Coop.... Maybe Christmas in Norway?