The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Oh, I Don't know. I've ofter enjoyed a .........
    Long Slow Comfortable Screw Up Against a Cold Hard Wall with a Kiss. ;)

I remember my brother and a group of friends going sea fishing, with a local
    "Old fisherman" , they took several trays of beer, and on loading the boat. The
    wise eyes of the fisherman told them to store them aft. In front of his sitting
    position.
    The guys asked if this was to balance tbe boat, or some such nautical reason ?
    No he said, they're just easier for me to reach them !
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I love hearing these sorts of stories where people fend for themselves and have to work to source food stock and make repairs. Remimds me of the part of Scotland where I grew up. It's still a lovely place today.

One Mouldy Roach-chilled ChrisC. I wish Pussy wouldn't use these joke names, I go red when anyone orders a "Sex On The Beach" if Lady Rose is in.
    Let's just hope no one asks for a screaming orgasm then!!

I've said it before but I like the sound of life in Norway, I've never been and will definitely visit one day with Mrs Coop.... Maybe Christmas in Norway?

You're welcome :)
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I love hearing these sorts of stories where people fend for themselves and have to work to source food stock and make repairs. Remimds me of the part of Scotland where I grew up. It's still a lovely place today.

One Mouldy Roach-chilled ChrisC. I wish Pussy wouldn't use these joke names, I go red when anyone orders a "Sex On The Beach" if Lady Rose is in.
    Let's just hope no one asks for a screaming orgasm then!!

I've said it before but I like the sound of life in Norway, I've never been and will definitely visit one day with Mrs Coop.... Maybe Christmas in Norway?

You're welcome :)
    I'll let you know when we are coming so you can prepare the guest rooms :D
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Just bring your own chainsaw. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :))
    I take it decorative antlers are optional?
    Don't bring your own, we can supply you with complimentary antlers :D

c5c3f2b7fe464b758c3ddaea756653b64051e53df56a6992b3e2fa1790d6f6fb.jpg
    :)) :)) :))
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent

(TB2 - is surrounded by piles of paper, a laptop and a large mug of tea, all spread out across the bar. Holly has perched herself precariously on a bar stool and is trying to get TB2's attention with a chewed plastic piranha squeeze toy.)

PUSSY! - I am trying to collate a list of new booze options for the bar, write up a shopping list for The Brewery, and organise a rota for the science lab. Have you seen the emergency backup, standby only, use when all else fails hardrive? I need to backup my figures. We need more Jamesons and Smirnoff? (He spots Holly shaking Mr Piranha hopefully)

...And I think Holly needs some new chew toys. Preferably from reinforced military grade rubber!

Anyone thirsty?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    There is a type of S.American fish, which looks like a big piranha but it has a set of
    Human teeth !....... I think they'd make a great display, and seeing the fish smiling
    Back, would freak everyone out ;) and would provide a fantastic source for false teeth
    As Most of the clientele will be needing them in a few years. :D
    There is a type of S.American fish, which looks like a big piranha but it has a set of
    Human teeth !....... I think they'd make a great display, and seeing the fish smiling
    Back, would freak everyone out ;) and would provide a fantastic source for false teeth
    As Most of the clientele will be needing them in a few years. :D
    I saw this fish on river monsters with jeremy wade ( great name for a fisherman btw) though the one he caught wasn't smiling for the camera :D
    Probably thought it was the paparazzi. ;)
    Probably thought it was the paparazzi. ;)

No no no, I am not adding pizzas to the new menus now!
    Besides, fish with human teeth? We will get all the Bond tourists with predictable Jaws has been fishing jokes....

(A loud thump noise outside the beer garden) Oh good, the new A.R.S.E. long term battery pack wind turbine has arrived!

Who wants to try a new cocktail mix I made up? Its a kind of Gin mix with very powerful chilli in it. I call it Drax's Nerve Toxnic!
    I am working on a Vodka one call LeChiffre's citrus spike. It uses intense lime juice, but it hasn't been perfected yet.

Erm, we need some new Martini glasses Pussy. Those ones have melted.
    https://youtu.be/TyIRhhnTHWo
    As a kid, the martini adverts seemed so sophisticated. :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,333Chief of Staff
    I'll try one of those cocktails, please, TB2. :) I'm not worried about the health warning.
    Trust my fellow Scot to step up to the plate!

Here is the Drax's Nerve Toxnic! (TB2 passes over an innocent looking glass) Its a potent batch...
    Just were on "The Scoville scale" does that chilli sit ? Just below the centre of the Sun ? :D
    The answer to your question Pussy is - were you able to order replacements for half those melted glasses? ;%
    Yes and I've added some little umbrellas to the order, To add a bit of sophistication. ;)
    For me nothing says " High class sophistication " like a paper umbrella and a sparkler !
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I love an umbrella and a sparkler ... classy :D
    ..... With a stick of celery, or a banana in it, to give any occasion a sense of grandeur. ;)
    Lady Rose wrote:
    I love an umbrella and a sparkler ... classy :D

Please, don't get me started M'Lady! (See post no 4,339).
    What would you like to drink? You haven't been in for a while, your wine cabinet has needed reinforcing due to the lack of use!
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Don't worry TB2, I'm not going to order any of those rude cocktails ... I'm more of a mojito girl :D

If you have any prosecco in the chiller I'll have a bottle of that please .... Sunny afternoon, need a bottle, not a glass :))
    Simply pop a straw into one of those big cartons of wine, and tell everyone it's
    a big Ribena ;)
    Very good M'Lady! (TB2 places a larger ice bucket with the bottle and a glass on Lady R's table.)

Pussy, you come out with comments like that, and wonder why I have to handle all the marketing?!
    Who the hell in the Bondverse drinks wine out of a box? It would leak everywhere!
    Oh and we need a new lemon squeezer.
    A dry Coke Zero, please. It's summer outside ..... rain, you know.
    Rain is just liquid sunshine ;)
    Here you go 24, Coke Zero, plus glass.

Whats a dry Coke Zero?

Pussy I have put the liquid rain in the water butty where it belongs.
    I don't know how you dry it, but I hear about dry martinis. That's a bewerage too, so I KNOW it's possible. :D
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I wasn't going to say anything, but I am afraid that I must. Your new miniature umbrellas don't taste half as good as the old ones. Have you done to a new supplier to save money?