The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Chriscoop wrote:
    It's good to see you back on the boards Loeffs :) commiserations on the laptop and car though :#

Many thanks...and thanks also to my lovely girlfriend, who has a laptop she never uses---which I've already loaded with a working copy of Microsoft Word, so that I'm able to keep working on my book. But my oven also works intermittently at the moment, so there's an inescapable feeling that my daily tapestry is coming undone :s
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    This could be a blessing, with those missing letters. Loeffs new book could have
    A DIY element ? Fill in the missing letters ! ;) After all James Joyce never used
    punctuation. Forget about the oven, ..... That's why they Invented pizza delivery.
    Seriously though, I've found at times things seem to just go wrong ( in our lives )
    For a while, luckily they do always seem to work themselves out.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Hoping so...but as 'e' is statistically the most-used letter in the English language, that one's a bit of a sticker :( Glad for the extra laptop, so all isn't lost. But I'm certainly not going to rhetorically ask 'what's next?' :o
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Hmmm.....car, laptop, oven..... Thats your 3 Loeffs. They say bad things come in 3's so you've had yours, it's plain sailing from here on in -{
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsby_(novel) this may be of interest.

You have a beautiful girlfriend ..... so you lost my sympathy there ! :p I still remember
    the year before I got married, basically everthing that could go wrong in my life .... did ! :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Does that include the marriage too? :( I hope not tp
    Jury's still out, on that one :)) ( only joking my darling, ... please put down the knife ) :D
    :)) :)) :))
    If anyone is distraught over the news of "Brangelina" , I will be here with
    some kind words. ;)
    Absolutely devastated :# I could use a double with a double chaser.... Hold the fruit!.... I had heard rumblings Angelina has been showing our very own DC a lot of attention recently???
    Um ! Interesting ? ..... I love a bit of gossip. ;)
    First Tom and Taylor and now this !
    Well just between you and I...... I read some Internet drivel that said DC and Rachel weiz were divorcing due to DC getting close to Angelina during the time they spend together for the landmine charity etc, of course I thought pah load of old crap but a couple of weeks later and this happens! What do you make of it tp?
    I would happily kill every man on the planet to get close to Angelina...... so I wouldn't blame
    DC if there is any truth to it. After all you can't help who you fall in love with. -{
    Very true tp, on the subject of love, there's something Ive been meaning to say to you Pussy........... I'd love that drink anytime now ;)
    :D I've lived long enough to know you can't hold on to someone who wants to leave. ......... Hence the
    Collection of handcuffs and shackles in the cellar. ;)
    :))
    On the Jobs front, MI6 is looking to recruit over a thousand new agents ! So get those forms in
    everyone. ;) As I've seen every episode of Spooks, I think I may be over qualified. :D but I do
    have the long overcoat and have practiced walking in slow motion towards a camera.
    Good lord, since your departure that forum must be really struggling :)
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    TP, I need a stiff one, just been sent a Holiday pic of Higgy :o :s :D
    de5a0161-52b9-43c4-be39-89c5b8d17b78_zpsfvyhucsv.jpg

Must be to hot for the green trainers :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    TP, I need a stiff one, just been sent a Holiday pic of Higgy :o :s :D
    de5a0161-52b9-43c4-be39-89c5b8d17b78_zpsfvyhucsv.jpg

Must be to hot for the green trainers :))

:o :o :o

It looks like Higgy needs a stiff one too :o
    YNWA 97
    :)) I guess that's what they mean by " Package " holiday.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent

Oh well, at least they tastefully cropped out the trainers on the beach behind him.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Strange listening to our local BBC news today, as a man was found killed in a car. Who
    Had my name ! It's odd hearing your name being broadcast, in relation to a crime.
    edited September 2016
    Strange listening to our local BBC news today, as a man was found killed in a car. Who
    Had my name ! It's odd hearing your name being broadcast, in relation to a crime.
    :o another Thunderpussy? Shocking.... Positively shocking
    I hope your relatives and friends didn't hear it?
    Where I've been today was a radio black spot the only station I could get was a local one, the news on there reported a very worrying story, 5 men in a van attempted to abduct a school boy, fortunately the boy managed to get away..... Very disturbing.
    I was frightened to think it may have been a " Terminator" sent back in time, as I
    Had fathered the leader of Humanities resistance to our machine overlords. ......
    ....... So everyone better be nice to me or, I won't be putting in a good word. ;)

I always told my daughter's to walk on the road past any van parked on part of the
    Pavement, as it's so easy to pull someone into a van from the pavement, with no one
    Seeing anything.
    ( This is not from experience, I merely read about it being used as a technique )
    I was frightened to think it may have been a " Terminator" sent back in time, as I
    Had fathered the leader of Humanities resistance to our machine overlords. ......
    ....... So everyone better be nice to me or, I won't be putting in a good word. ;)

I always told my daughter's to walk on the road past any van parked on part of the
    Pavement, as it's so easy to pull someone into a van from the pavement, with no one
    Seeing anything.
    ( This is not from experience, I merely read about it being used as a technique )
    Its a well known snatch and grab technique. I fear for our kids today, most of them are so busy looking at mobiles they wouldn't notice a parked van. In your neck of the woods the ira used vans like this a chilling amount of times.
    It is strange that our generation worry so much about our kids. When we lived through the
    Jimmy Seville, Rolf Harris, Gary Glitter era ! Most young people these days know about
    Date rape drugs etc and do have their techniques to keep themselves safe, sad to think
    They have to.
    It is very sad, it's becoming a dangerous and very unpleasant world