The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    At first I thought it was an owl, when I first heard " to me, to you " :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Are there no spirits in SABS? Probably been watered down :D
    There'll be no whisky left if tb2 has been here on his own! :)

I would deny that! - Except I can't. I like the good ones when I am in the mood.
    (Hands over drink.) Your pint. The only watered down drinks in this place are the bottled water, tap water and the ice.

Pussy, CCTV is all very well, but I assume you will be checking the feed? I have no wish to see Chickens getting exorcised.
    Or whatever You M and Barbel call it down there! :o
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Are there no spirits in SABS? Probably been watered down :D
    There'll be no whisky left if tb2 has been here on his own! :)

I would deny that! - Except I can't. I like the good ones when I am in the mood.
    (Hands over drink.) Your pint. The only watered down drinks in this place are the bottled water, tap water and the ice.

Pussy, CCTV is all very well, but I assume you will be checking the feed? I have no wish to see Chickens getting exorcised.
    Or whatever You M and Barbel call it down there! :o
    Cheers tb2, I dread to think what goes on down there....but suddenly I have a mental image of a chicken on a treadmill.
    " The methods of the great pioneers has often puzzled conventional minds " :D

I have used that quote so many times in the real world. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Hopefully not on any brides you were photographing?
    ( in a soft Irish lilt)
    "OK my dear, this may sound unorthodox...... But I'm a pioneer you see......now just lift it up.....higher....higher.... That's it.... Theres the money shot"
    :D
    :)) You wouldn't believe the amount of photos I haven't taken when the wind lifts
    Manys a lady's dress, ... I try and be a gentleman.
    :v I'll believe you, millions wouldn't!
    :)) No, I have to think about my reputation. ...." Like a doctor. A priest with a penitent "
    I'd never trust a priest on his knees! Particularly a Catholic one!!
    The is a great joke , what does priest stand for ?

A,. Paedophile Resident In Every Small Town. :D
    :)) :))
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Winter is coming. Every morning there is more hoarfrost (I had to google a bit to find that word) and I have to use the stove again. What's extra irritating is that we barely get any sun on this sideof the fjord, but we get to watch the sun on the other side of the fjord for hours every day. For this reason I order my first cup of hot hot chocolate today :)
    No frost in my part of the world yet, but the first snowfall of the winter is forecast for the high ground in Scotland. But autumn is begining to happen now, leaves turning brown and falling and a sense of dark mornings and coats.
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,285MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    But autumn is begining to happen now, leaves turning brown and falling and a sense of dark mornings and coats.

Oh, is that what's causing it?

Sorry, in a snarky mood today. :p

Anyway, what's an autumn tipple, now the rose has long gone?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    No, the lawn and leaves on the threes are turning brown because you're not watering it :D
    Chriscoop wrote:
    But autumn is begining to happen now, leaves turning brown and falling and a sense of dark mornings and coats.

Oh, is that what's causing it?

Sorry, in a snarky mood today. :p

Anyway, what's an autumn tipple, now the rose has long gone?
    I didn't think you got seasons in London? Just variations of temperate, mild and warm with the occasional hot.
    Number24 wrote:
    No, the lawn and leaves on the threes are turning brown because you're not watering it :D
    Near me is a stately house called castle Howard. This week the gardeners have been removing the leaves by hand so they can start putting up the Christmas displays.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,352Chief of Staff
    Chriscoop wrote:
    No frost in my part of the world yet, but the first snowfall of the winter is forecast for the high ground in Scotland. But autumn is begining to happen now, leaves turning brown and falling and a sense of dark mornings and coats.

Yes, it's frosty here tonight. Fortunately I don't have to leave early in the morning so won't need to scrape the car windows.
    You keep tucked up warm Barbel, some of us will be out and about at 6am, I quite like bright clear frosty mornings, much more than grey drizzley days. Early snow in Scotland bodes well for the skiing. I've spent many a happy weekend at the freedom Inn at aviemore.
    Oh it's Frost ... I thought some banned member may be smearing "something" on Barbel's windscreen ? ;)
    Smearing what? I'm trying to think what that something could be? I mean a banned member wouldn't smear frozen moisture would he?
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,246MI6 Agent
    Only frost here in Florida is on the frozen beer mugs :D Holidays are hell sometimes :)) -{
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    That sounds good, chb though I'd take frost over a hurricane any day of the week.
    We get the best of two worlds - frost AND hurricanes! Since 1992 we often get a hurricane around new year.
    Number24 wrote:
    We get the best of two worlds - frost AND hurricanes! Since 1992 we often get a hurricane around new year.
    Sshh 24, don't say that too loud or everyone will want to move to Norway
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :))

C'mon Number 24. Let it go.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Sadly since the economic down turn, Britain can't afford frost and Hurricanes, so we
    just get Frost. :#
    Can I have a pint of " vert aktiv " please, number24 highly recommended it.
    That's part of the Predictive Text range. :)