The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,350Chief of Staff
    And I didn't know you were Honor Blackman's stepson! :D
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    What position will DC be playing on the team ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    And I didn't know you were Honor Blackman's stepson! :D

Neither did I! I thought you were still talking about the coffee! (Drops a large sealed sample bag containing the wasted coffee into a containment box)

Right - emergency replacement. (Pushes a steaming tankard of potent coffee over the bar. The steam is smoke)

This is a wee bit stronger than what I usually make.
    Its a Star Trek fan blend called "Captain Janeway Caffeine Junkie" Apparently the blend that made her a bit loopy loo in the tail end of Voyager. In actuality, the beans are from a remote region near the upper reaches of the Amizoko river? - No flower pollen involved, but its well, potent! (The tankard starts making bubbling noises)
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I'll have a Coke Vanilla, please.

(TB2 pushes a glass with a large dollop of vanilla ice cream floating in Coca Cola)

There you go Silhouette!

Thank you! Just how I...er...like it!
    :)) Good job you didn't ask for a jager bomb! You'd have got a pint of green stuff with a hand grenade in it!!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Thanks, TB2! (slurp slurp...) Hey, this is not bad. (slurp slurp) Hey that's really good! (slurp slurp)
    What position will DC be playing on the team ?
    Defender..... Of her majesties realm
    Excellent - Another one for the Blue Post It orders then! - If there are any other drink or food preferences let me know, and I can check with Pussy before ordering them in I...

(Holly comes in dog sized cat flap, she is looking expectantly at TB2 as she heads for her water bowl.)

(Sighs) Oh dear. Talking of food orders, time to carve up some boiled chicken pieces! All right Holly I'm coming!
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

(TB2 pushes a glass with a large dollop of vanilla ice cream floating in Coca Cola)

There you go Silhouette!

:)) Good job you didn't ask for a jager bomb! You'd have got a pint of green stuff with a hand grenade in it!!

I used to love Coke Floats !!! Also love a root beer float too .... yummy
    We aim to please M'Lady! Which would you prefer?

Haven't seen you for a while hope you are well?
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

I used to love Coke Floats !!! Also love a root beer float too .... yummy

By all accounts Root Beer is nasty stuff. I've never been brave enough to try it for myself, though. :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent

All is well TB2 ... Thanks for asking.

Can I have a Coke Float then ... but make sure its a diet coke.Going for the healthy option :))

By all accounts Root Beer is nasty stuff. I've never been brave enough to try it for myself, though. :D

Wimp :)) ... It's a bit like Dr Pepper but smells more like medicine.
    Lady Rose wrote:

Can I have a Coke Float then ... but make sure its a diet coke.Going for the healthy option :))

Sounds positively hideous,
    I'll have a bottle of Bollinger please.
    Better make that two.
    And a bottle of Bolly for the Barbel too, are you celebrating too Barbel?
    69 Guys ? ..................... Or perhaps another year :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Here's your Diet Coke Vanilla Float M'Lady.

(TB2 puts the glass down on Lady R's table)

I'll join you as I'm off duty tonight. - I'm having Diet Coke Mint float. Sounds odd, but it works! (Raises glass)
    No, CC, I just have expensive tastes! {[]
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,246MI6 Agent
    A fruit juice, please, whoever is on duty, T2 or TP?

I have put on some pounds on my recent holiday (too many hotcakes, steaks and ice cream :)) ) so have put myself on a non-alcohol diet until Christmas. The maid is also preparing me a diet conscious meal each evening - fish, veg and a little rice. I've lengthened my morning beach walk and only having a fruit juice instead of a beer when I reach the hotel. Hopefully be back in shape by the Christmas festivities.
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:

I think I'll give it a pass! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    A fruit juice, please, whoever is on duty, T2 or TP?

I have put on some pounds on my recent holiday (too many hotcakes, steaks and ice cream :)) ) so have put myself on a non-alcohol diet until Christmas. The maid is also preparing me a diet conscious meal each evening - fish, veg and a little rice. I've lengthened my morning beach walk and only having a fruit juice instead of a beer when I reach the hotel. Hopefully be back in shape by the Christmas festivities.
    So easy to do, though I usually a loose weight on holiday. I'm on a bit of a health kick myself at the moment ( except the odd cigar) eating very healthy and only allowing myself a couple of Jack Daniels each weekend.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    I wonder is being 105 kilos (230 lb) bad? :o
    You must tell me the secret of losing weight while on holiday, CC, I always put the pounds on :#
    Number24 wrote:
    Depends how tall you are? And how much of it is fat? Also did you weigh yourself with your wallet in you pocket?
    You must tell me the secret of losing weight while on holiday, CC, I always put the pounds on :#
    I think it's embracing local cuisine, lots of walking and swimming, though obviously embracing the local cuisine in the US of a may well be bad advice!
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I think it's embracing local cuisine, lots of walking and swimming, though obviously embracing the local cuisine in the US of a may well be bad advice!

I always embrace each countries cuisine that I visit but always eat more when on holiday and as you say the USA is hardly the place to go on a diet :)) (I also tend to drink a bit more which doesn't help).
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Depends how tall you are? And how much of it is fat? Also did you weigh yourself with your wallet in you pocket?

I'm 6'2'', not very muscular and I mostly use my credit cardigan. :)
    Number24 wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

I'm 6'2'', not very muscular and I mostly use my credit cardigan. :)
    That's not too bad for a tall chap, I'm a little lighter than you and 6'4" went for a medical exam recently and the nurse said I was in the right area for bmi ect.
    I usually slip on a pair of stiletto heels and a Top Hat, and hey presto. My weight
    Matches my height ! ;)
    The bigger you are the more there is to love :D

I'll have sex on the beach please...well it is my birthday.
    :)) Be careful of all that sand !

I'm certain you got some nice presents, anything Bond related ?