The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) I think Sir Cliff has found his new Christmas song. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,670Chief of Staff
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Fizzy tap water in a plastic martini glass please TP -{ :D

i see that you have Barbels new song on the duke box, I just put me money in and gave it a kick and just waiting for it to start :v
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK2ME_Qztpw

Can't beat a bit of Shirehorses - Mark & Lard in inspired form :D
    YNWA 97
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,836MI6 Agent
    Where is everyone?
    Chriscoop?
    Higgins?
    Cheld?
    Everyone?
    I promise I won't mention the election on Iceland :D
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Over here, I've got you a Coke zero 24, thirsty work having political debates.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Cheers -{

What can I buy you?
    World peace? actually I have my eye on one of those Tom Ford jackets, if that's to expensive I'll just have some pork scratchings
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Hey Chriscoop, what's the cool badge in your lapel?
    :)) Oh this little thing, it's this seasons must have accessory for the discerning bond aficionado.
    Tea? :))
    Number24 wrote:
    Tea? :))
    I'll settle on a hot chocolate :)
    Here you are. An excelent choice!
    Have you seen HBO's Westworld?
    No unfortunately I don't have sky, but I'm sure it will be released on other services and I'll watch it then, I hear good things about it. We've been talking television today at work, I was saying how the main TV channels dont have big movies or premiers at Christmas anymore due to the streaming services, it's one thing I miss, as a child I always looked forward to Christmas for the bond films and other big premiers.
    When we donæt have to wait, there is no antisipation :#
    I'll have to wait fro the DVD of Westworld, since I'm old fashioned
    Thanks for the coke zero!
    Sorry, duty calls. :007)
    See you later -{
    For watching TV programmes have you guys heard about apps like Mobdro, showbox
    Kodi, terrarium TV ? Available on the Internet........ I've been told they're very good. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Never heard of it ?:) I'm also wary responding to this as I may have missed a hidden joke!
    Just check them out on YouTube, lots of tips and advice on watching movies and TV shows.
    In fact you can buy set top boxes, fully loaded with content on eBay. ;) And apparently all
    Legit
    To be honest, I'm quite happy with the services I have, freesat, digital, bt, Netflix, Sony entertainment network everything except sky really, and it's only the occasional series I like the look of on there. I am seriously considering a smart TV or set top box in the bedroom so I will check out your recommendation tp -{
    I have a "Now TV" package, giving me a few extra channels ( which I'm very happy with ) as I get
    Westworld and my daughter gets The walking dead. Although I have Kodi on the Telly in the
    Kitchen, giving freeview tv and a few extras. ;)
    Now TV sounds like a good idea. -{
    Just check them out on YouTube, lots of tips and advice on watching movies and TV shows.
    In fact you can buy set top boxes, fully loaded with content on eBay. ;) And apparently all
    Legit

Errr...no...not legit at all...quite illegal in fact !

The people who sell these are being targeted now by Sky/BT/HBO etc...prosecutions will follow...
    YNWA 97
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    I prefer to support the creators/studios that create the TV show or film. None of this downloading or streaming crap for me, be it legal or illegal. I'm old fashion ed in that sense but I firmly believe in supporting the creative industries rather than ripping them off. Clearly, there are may in today's society who don't agree with my take on things though and who instead expect a free lunch every single time. I am not of their ilk.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I prefer to support the creators/studios that create the TV show or film. None of this downloading or streaming crap for me, be it legal or illegal. I'm old fashion ed in that sense but I firmly believe in supporting the creative industries rather than ripping them off. Clearly, there are may in today's society who don't agree with my take on things though and who instead expect a free lunch every single time. I am not of their ilk.

I do have *some* sympathy though...the prices these companies charge are too high...but I suppose they are trying to compensate for the lost revenue due to people illegally downloading their stuff...it's a downward spiral :#
    YNWA 97
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

I do have *some* sympathy though...the prices these companies charge are too high...but I suppose they are trying to compensate for the lost revenue due to people illegally downloading their stuff...it's a downward spiral :#

Yes, it's a vicious circle, I'd say. One feeds on the other, if you like. That said, there is never any excuse for criminality in my book.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I thought the way it was being openly advertised, it was operating through some
    loop hole
    I thought the way it was being openly advertised, it was operating through some
    loop hole

No...more like the big companies just unsure how to proceed...loading Kodi itself IS legal - it's just what you can use it for isn't !
    Apparently these big companies are preparing a test case to be brought to court against people that openly sell them.
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Legit

Errr...no...not legit at all...quite illegal in fact !

The people who sell these are being targeted now by Sky/BT/HBO etc...prosecutions will follow...
    Last time I listen to tp

20161116_124235.jpg
    :)) tonight I watch telly in hell.
    :)) tonight I watch telly in hell.
    :))