The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Oh, I've been touching people for years. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    What's a 'real' life? ?:)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    edited December 2016
    (Large glass of Cola gets pushed across the bar)

Your Diet Pepsi 24, and no I haven't shaken it. Not making a mess.

Just realised I have not provided a picture of Holly.

Here she is!
    b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,262MI6 Agent
    It's sort of odd for me after years as a photographer ( a solitary profession) I had to change jobs.
    first try was awful, I really hated it and quit, job attempt number two, is fantastic ! I genuinely
    love it, although this now means having to go to Christmas parties, drinking, dancing, eating etc.
    Luckily, I'm not shy and will try to get the hang of this party lifestyle. ;)

I missed out on the works Christmas party scenario. I only had three employees at most during my career and we just went for a meal out. Though some of the stories have heard make me wish I had gone to some :)) :D
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I was at a Christmas party once , and we made so much noise ,neighbours had to call the police ??
    where was we I here you cry ,err we was in the police station having our xmas party ;% ;% ;%
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    I'm avoiding the big Christmas party ( far too many young people ) but will be at our "Team" party.
    As I'm part of a small four man team ( a bit like the A-Team ) ..... with absolutely no dancing ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I was at a Christmas party once , and we made so much noise ,neighbours had to call the police ??
    where was we I here you cry ,err we was in the police station having our xmas party ;% ;% ;%
    You lot are the worst, desk Sargent photocopying his bum, chief super in cell number 3 with that married wpc and the traffic cops sitting outside in the car with a breathalyser waiting for you all to leave! :D
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    Look, I wish I could break it to you gently ......

santa-plane.jpg
    That's just more propaganda from the "Santa isn't real" Conspiracy groups. ;)
    The "Santa isn't real" - crowd are mean, heartless people :o
    Lies, spread by his competitors! ;)
    I'm surprised Coca Cola haven't put a stop to all this nay saying yet
    Lies, spread by his competitors! ;)

True, his competitors are everywhere! Both his old competitors such as Father Frost in Russia and the Nisse of Norway and the new ones such as Amazon and FedEx....
    It will only get worse once the Transporter is invented.
    Wouldn't Jason Statham be a very angry Santa ? :D
    (Shrugs) Only if he disengaged the Hizenberg Compensators, because that would reduce power to the phase transition coils. That could cause a disruption in both the annular confinement beam and targeting scanners, as well as a power surge in the beam emitter. Still, the coils have four independant redundant backups, and if he uses portable pattern enhansers, that eliminates the risk.
    Of course all this is assuming its set to bio resolution for people. If its just the presents or other goods, quantum resolution is just as good.

I'm going to put the kettle on and prepare Barbel's breakfast!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,378Chief of Staff
    Thanks TB2, and lots of that special coffee of yours! {[]
    Received my two silly Christmas jumpers last night, it wouldn't be Christmas
    If I didn't look like a dick, apparently ! :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,612Chief of Staff
    Received my two silly Christmas jumpers last night, it wouldn't be Christmas
    If I didn't look like a dick, apparently ! :))

That's how Higgins looks all year :v :))
    YNWA 97
    Barbel - Lets do this the easy way!
    (TB2 pushes a small loaded tray towards Barbel. The coffee pot is making 'gunurdling' noises...)
    One tankard, here is the pot too. If it starts making whisling noises, use this pipete twice.

Pussy - The jumpers are all very well, and I will concede to wear a Santa hat over Christmas, but you will have to convince Holly to wear the fluffy Antlers or the rubber ivy wreath yourself. I'm not testing her patience with those!

Good evening M! What are you drinking?
    One of the Christmas jumpers has been exchanged, as my wife after some thought....
    .. decided the slogan " do you want to play with my baubles ?" Was too rude. :D
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    ... hope she manages to exchange it for an AJB-approved one which says "Bezants" instead...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    :)) it's all about the bezants, no Christmas outfit is complete without some bezants, preferably on a LAPEL PIN!!
    I'll certainly be showing off my Bezants, this Christmas. ;)
    "This Christmas, don't give a present, give a Bezant!"
    Your Bezants, aren't just for Christmas.
    IMG_2567.jpg
    "You're right, Chriscoop, I feel much shafer with thish on". :D
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Well fancy that, I just saw the Ghost of Christmas Bezant!
    IMG_2567.jpg
    "You're right, Chriscoop, I feel much shafer with thish on". :D
    And do you should, any drunken aggressors will be so interested in asking about your bezants they'll forget all about starting a punch up!
    Drunks will just see some Golden balls and think you're a David Beckham fan :D