The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,379Chief of Staff
    Yes, that's one of the rambling reminiscences we talk about in the old geezers corner. Great coffee, TB2, keep em coming please!
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,262MI6 Agent
    Good afternoon TP or TB2 whoever is on duty. A strawberry, mango, papaya fruit smoothie, please, in celebration of losing 6 pounds since I began a non-alcohol diet recently. I did have a bowl of sherry trifle on Sunday though :D .
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Sherry trifle is my favourite pudding. -{ especially with loads of sherry. Congratulations on the
    weight loss, is it in preparation for the over indulgence at Christmas. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes, TP, most definitely :)) . I put a bit of weight on when I was in Florida so just wanted to get back to usual trim self ;)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,811MI6 Agent
    I would like to buy the Americans in this forum a round. Happy Thanksgiving! :007)

thanksgiving-meme-1.jpg
    Where is everyone? Are people not posting in fear that it will encourage me to further posting......
    That's it isn't it? The world really revolves around me.
    Are you becoming the Kanye West of AJB ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I don't have Kayne's sense of rythm, so I don't get the comparison. :D
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    What on Earth am I going to do with all these turkey left overs? Ah!

(TB2 empties the turkey into Holly's bowl, then calls out)

HOLLY!! - FOOD!!

(Loud purring and heavy footfalls are head approaching)

Suppose I had better get the stock order done. :#

(Clicks intercom to the science lab)
    PUSSY! - Is there anything extra we need to get on the stock? This lull period before the big Christmas order next week is always a pain.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Speaking of a big pain, has Number24 been in for more hot chocolate. :D
    I'm so glad you're thinking of me and my pain. Today it's raining and I'm distracted by my quest to become a nerd (Star Trek TNG on DVD). But I'll have my hot chocolate anyway, thank you :)
    The frost this morning looked like snow it was that thick on the cars.
    Wow! The SABS has been empty for a long time. An early morning Bloody Mary, please. I'm back on the alcohol :)) . I've been on our annual Christmas shopping to Hong Kong since the last visit and have returned to relax now up to festivities. Managed to make the final table in a poker tournament over there - got 6th place and the equivalent of about 700 GBP so that helped pay for the presents -{ TP!! TB2!!!Where are yooouuuuuuu!!!!!!
    The snow this morning was so thick on the cars it looks like snow ;)

Perhaps a Christmas tree will make SABS look more festivalen and bring more guests?
    I'll see if I can find one this weekend.
    ... in tne meadow, did you build a snowman and pretend that he was
    parson Brown ? #

Just a quick word about our local politics over here, ....... this week one of our
    MLAs ( Stormont MP, basically ) said he had been amazed to discover that
    "Heterosexual " people could get Aids ! 8-) ...... plenty of Donald Trump clones around. :))
    Of cource. Is this Brown a portly fellow?
    I promised you to bring a tree this year too. The Chrismas three from Oslo to London wasn't up to the usual standards, so I brought suggestions to make sure. What do you think? What is your favourite?

91338_story__04.jpg

91338_story__08.jpg

91338_story__15.jpg

Funny-Christmas-Trees-2-Star-Wars.jpg

This one is actually Russian:
    Funny-Christmas-Trees-7-Beer-Bottles.jpg
    :)) Darth gets my vote.
    Dark Father Christmas :007)
    Let's see what the other customers think......
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,379Chief of Staff
    Godzilla! ( It looks very like Godzilla, but for international copyright reasons.... )
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I can see pierce Brosnan driving a tank through that Russian one!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I can see Sir Sean looking at the middle one and saying "Pushy!"
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    "Deck the trees with paws of Holly", wasn't that what the famous Christmas song said...... ?:)
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    I say the Vader tree too. Its a nice size as an indoor tree.

(TB2 Pushes a Stein of WW Hot Chocolate towards 24)
    We still have the HUGE tree you gave us last year in the beer garden. Pussy will have to put the outside Fairly Lights on it because I don't do heights.

Re Holly, nice you thought of a Cat themes tree, but I put a tinsel wreath on top of her scratching log. She likes gently batting it with her paws to make it it twinke in the light and stare at it. Strange cat! :)
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Oh, stop pretending to have real lives. You're on the net too! I would like a Diet Pepsi, just to shake it up.
    who has a real life?? I thought we were all just on here..

All the time!
    I think so too. Let's be honest: my atempts at describing a life outside AJB007 have been highly unconvincing. Mountains, chainsaws, fjords, smalahove, live sheep, snow in December. Who did I think I was fooling? :D
    It's sort of odd for me after years as a photographer ( a solitary profession) I had to change jobs.
    first try was awful, I really hated it and quit, job attempt number two, is fantastic ! I genuinely
    love it, although this now means having to go to Christmas parties, drinking, dancing, eating etc.
    Luckily, I'm not shy and will try to get the hang of this party lifestyle. ;)
    Poor you tp, that sounds awful, I mean actually mingling with people you can actually touch! :o