The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Hey, I'll have one too! And hold the fruit. :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Bovril, I'll have to try one myself. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,373Chief of Staff
    I was just having my afternoon nap (hey, I'm old and I have a gig tonight) when there was a knock at my door. Special delivery from the landlord of the Silencer & Bra Strap.
    TP, firstly let me tell you that you didn't grasp the meaning of the word "gift"- you were supposed to keep the book!
    Secondly you are a warm and wonderful human being, and I shall enjoy opening your gift later tonight and toasting your generosity! Many thanks. Cheers!
    Glad to hear, I was worried you might have been "Tea Total " but then
    I thought, he's a musician ! :)) {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    ...opinions differ! :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Where's my Gift TP? :# :( :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    My great wisdom is always at your service ! :)) ;)
    I'll let you use your own mug for your Bovril from
    Now on. :D
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Good enough for me :D
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Landlord, if a wedding party comes in here today I would be VERY careful to keep in with the groom! :))
    :)) :)) :))
    Might even use some of the clean glasses. ;)
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I heard that Lexi will be back this evening preparing for a casting call as female lead in Bond 24. :007)
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,610Chief of Staff
    I heard that Lexi will be back this evening preparing for a casting call as female lead in Bond 24. :007)

No doubt she will be testing all you men out - to see if you're up to the role :o :))
    YNWA 97
    I'm hitting the Gym. :))
    After papering and painting the whole house. Mrs TP informed me she's not
    happy with the colour in the hall ! It must be changed :#
    I've been married long enough to know my job is to carry out the orders of
    Mrs TP and not express an opinion like, "This new colour looks like what's already
    On it !" :))
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

No doubt she will be testing all you men out - to see if you're up to the role :o :))

Erm, I think you boys have got it wrong on all fronts.... :))

Actually, I think it was me mentioning 'fronts' which have caused you lot to think of all sorts...naughty, naughty :D

...barkeep, a bottle of your finest Prosecco... Oh and don't worry about a glass, a straw will do!

looks round the bar, hoping to see Lady Rose for back up
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Good I can take off this damn corset ..... I mean back support ! :))
    Hey, TP, this Bushmills is good stuff... (sip, sip)... good shtuff.... (sip, sip).... lovely.... good shtufff.....
    Congratulations to Rory McIlroy on winning The British Open. {[]
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:

looks round the bar, hoping to see Lady Rose for back up

Sorry I'm late Lexi .... Not much of a wingman am I ? ;%
    Here is a fun fact ...

'Apparently Wine only contains 1% of the Recommended Daily Intake of calcium, so remember to drink 100 glasses every day.! '

I read this on twitter so it must be true ....

Barman! Large glass of Sauvignon Blanc please ..... ;)
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    (Looks warily at Lady R, while remembering the wine bottles) Oh No, not again! Large Ginger Raspberry with a drop of Gin please Landlord!

Why is there a corset and set of muscle pulse electrodes on the shelf next to the peanuts?! :s

I saw and heard the latest ITV4 trailer for the reshowing of all the classic Bond films. Is that George Lazenby doing the vocal link?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    I'll have to listen closer to it next time. -{
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I never knew what went on in here, but thanks to TP I'm now up to speed.

Hey TP, I'm here to celebrate my birthday! :D
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Hey special occasion, I'll use the clean glasses. :)) I'd put
    Candles on the cake but I don't want to set off the fire alarm. ;) :p
    Hey special occasion, I'll use the clean glasses. :)) I'd put
    Candles on the cake but I don't want to set off the fire alarm. ;) :p

Oh, you're right about the fire hazard. Let's just do one candle for each decade - that will pretty much fill up the cake! :))
    Hi Landlord, a whisky for me (as a change from the whiskey I have been imbibing) and one for my fellow fogie whose birthday it is. And go on, have one yourself.
    Also my new " Ocean Royale" aftershave arrived today, so we can
    Have a glass of that as well. ;) :))
    ( I fully expect to be fighting off the women tonight ! ) :D
    Barbel wrote:
    Hi Landlord, a whisky for me (as a change from the whiskey I have been imbibing) and one for my fellow fogie whose birthday it is. And go on, have one yourself.

Ahhhh.......that hit the spot! Much gratitude from one old codger to another! {[]
    No problem, but I'd avoid the landlord's aftershave- it's quite potent and strong enough to bury anything.
    A celebration you say?

A legitimate reason to have a glass of wine ... and whatever Blackleiter is having obviously !! :)