The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    I'll drink to that!
    (Places two glasses of Coke Zero on the bar.)

Cheers! {[]
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,330Chief of Staff
    Double espresso, please, need the caffeine jolt!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,796MI6 Agent
    Wonderful weather outside - who cares if the farmers are spreading manure on the fields? I want to celebrate with an "utespils", a drink (Coke Zero) outside B-)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Beautiful sunshine over here too :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    We all live under the same sun, but not under the same cloud.
    Bottle of Moretti please.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Me! I would love a cucumber sandwich and some strawberry mousse. And one Shepard's pie for Holly please.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Right, here we go...

Capt Janeway Caffine Junkie coffee with 6 drops of Espresso... Are you sure about this Barbel?!
    A Coke Zero for 24.
    Moretti Where That Came From for Coop. Bottle included.
    Madam Vesper. - Evening tea with cucumber sandwiches followed by Strawberry moouse pud Ma'am. I have prepared a little steak mince in Holly's chicken pieces. Def a poultry cat as she oftrn reminds me!

How is everyone? (Opens window.). HOLLY!!! YOUR FOOD IS READY!!

Lovely evening, I must tidy up our beer garden.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Wonderful. Thanks tb2 and Cheers. How's life north of er? The north?
    Thanks TB2, it was much needed.
    Excellent now!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    One Twiglet, over easy, hold the ice.

Thanks.
    Evening all, I'll have a fresh orange juice, it's been thirsty work watching Higgins and the black 007 slugging it out over a cardigan. I'll pay one in for Barbel too. I think he might need it. -{
    :D yes, those Collecting threads can be a real bear pit ! ( Hence why I stay away ) ;)
    Poor old Barbel will be in need of " a wee dram " :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Evening all, I'll have a fresh orange juice, it's been thirsty work watching Higgins and the black 007 slugging it out over a cardigan. I'll pay one in for Barbel too. I think he might need it. -{

Well, it was more about body and hair sizes :)) :)) :))

Sorry for having given Barbel some extra work, we have been laughing our butts off on our end.
    People shouldn't call me "full of Sh*te" for nothing ;)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Thank you, CC. (Drink, drink) Much appreciated, and I like TP's idea of something a little stronger but I'll hold off on that for the moment.
    edited May 2017
    The usual, thanks.
    I had a couple of rather interesting experiences today. Since the weather is lovely my father and I decided to cut some uprooted trees in the forrest. I don't do this nearly as often as some might think, but today we did. A large pine was on the ground next to a fence and some other trees. It looked very straight forward, so I cut it with my chainsaw. What we didn't see was that the tree was under pressure between the trunks of some other trees a bit like a bow (sometimes my English vocabulary fails me) and the moment I finished cutting, the tension in the trunk was released towards me. The end of the tree jumped about a yard, knocking me hard on my hip. Thank God I stood nearly a yard away, or it could have hurt me seriously.

A bit later I found two wholes in my jeans. One on my tigh about three-four inches long. The other in the crotch about twice as long. There wasn't a scratch on me. I think it was from the broken branches everywhere. Dry, broken pine branches can be very sharp.
    How was your day?
    Sadly, nothing has come near my crotch, all week ! :#
    What, no wood?
    :)) not Norwegian only early morning. ;)
    It's strange how comfort becomes more important than safety. We have safety clothing, sort of "chainsaw-proof" trousers. but the safety outfit is really warm, so we usually wear just ordinary jeans. My fathers helmet is too small, so the only safety equipment I normally use are ear-muffs.
    Agreed, we all get very lax with safety, over time.
    Especially after a few drinks, many children are created through lack of safety that way.
    Swansea City won! Drinks for all on me!
    In that case I'll have a double Macallan please, interested to know how a gal from North Carolina is a Swansea fan?
    Chriscoop wrote:
    In that case I'll have a double Macallan please, interested to know how a gal from North Carolina is a Swansea fan?
    We get all of the football games here on the fancy ESPN Mr. Vesper subscribes to. He is a big Manchester United fan and I started watching. Swansea was scrappy and fun to watch. Last year they came to North Carolina and I was able to see them play! They will be back this summer.
    Number24 wrote:
    the only safety equipment I normally use are ear-muffs.

For listening to The Beatles...?

aa_old_man_9.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Why else?

Speaking of the Beatles: when my father was a student his class went to Rome. They stopped in Hamburg and the class was invited to the Norwegian Seamen's Church (I can't imagined how TP can make up a joke out of that one :v) . To go there the quickest route there for them and their teachers was by the Reeperbahn. I have checked the year and month, and the Quarrymen (The original name of the group) played there then. I don't know if my father and some Beatle passed each other on the street that night, or if my father heard them as he walked by the club they played in. Neither do I know if if any Beatle saw the bizarre sight: young men and women who had barely been in a big city before, who started each schoolday with psalms, one man missing an arm after the SS shot him during his family's escape to Sweden, many of the women dressed in bunads - right there on the Reeperbahn! :D
    :) Good story, Number 24. I've been on the Reeperbahn, although by day rather than night.

Landlord, I believe Chriscoop offered me a Macallan- yes please! -{
    A couple of AJBers, set plans to clean up the for sale threads ..... Next we get a
    World wide cyber attack ! ......... Coincidence ? ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff
    A couple of AJBers, set plans to clean up the for sale threads ..... Next we get a
    World wide cyber attack ! ......... Coincidence ? ;)

Probably not a coincidence as I also work for the NHS which was attacked by ransom ware yesterday...gotta top the pay up somehow :D
    YNWA 97