The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff
    The Swans have Renato Sanches on loan! It is 9:40 AM. It is totally okay to drink now. DRINKS FOR ALL!

And Llorente is on his way out...
    YNWA 97
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Let's not talk about that... Drink?
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    Let's not talk about that... Drink?

Thanks, but I'm fine with a cup of tea watching Liverpool trying to spaff millions on a couple of players :o :D
    YNWA 97
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I wish to register a complaint. I have been drinking here since 2009 - except for a few occasions when I was banned, all of which were TP's fault although no one believed me - and only once have I found a silencer in my food (very well hidden in a sausage roll: my dentist was most impressed) and not even once have I received a bra strap - Barbel did offer me one of those man-garter things to hold up socks, but I politely declined.

Am I just unlucky or is the name a bit of false advertising?
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,326Chief of Staff
    Ah, that's only what I told you it was.... :D
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Also you must work out with "Strap". Is it a strap in or a Strap on ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I wish to register a complaint. I have been drinking here since 2009 - except for a few occasions when I was banned, all of which were TP's fault although no one believed me - and only once have I found a silencer in my food (very well hidden in a sausage roll: my dentist was most impressed) and not even once have I received a bra strap - Barbel did offer me one of those man-garter things to hold up socks, but I politely declined.

Am I just unlucky or is the name a bit of false advertising?

A good post ending in a prudent question :D
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I think Barbel may have offered you a Jock strap :o
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,326Chief of Staff
    :)) :)) :))

Ah yes, they're a popular act round certain parts: Jock Strap & The Two Swingers.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 SwitzerlandPosts: 870MI6 Agent
    Contrary to what you may think I don't always dress in sports wear or my army uniforms or walk around topless :p

Sometimes, on special occasions I like to put on a suit or a Bondian outfit. Today was such a day as I had something to celebrate.

I looked for a thread to put this in the Clothing section but couldn't find a general "post your Bond outfit" thread.

So here I go, SABS is a bar, so I dress nicely before I come in here :D

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

...and now I feel like a freakin' model :)) I put some SPECTRE colour filters on one or two of them he he....
    Dalton Rulez™
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Contrary to what you may think I don't always dress in sports wear or my army uniforms or walk around topless :p

Sometimes, on special occasions I like to put on a suit or a Bondian outfit. Today was such a day as I had something to celebrate.

I looked for a thread to put this in the Clothing section but couldn't find a general "post your Bond outfit" thread.

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

...and now I feel like a freakin' model :)) I put some SPECTRE colour filters on one or two of them he he....

About as Bond as this guy, BTW do you use the same hair stylist :D :p :v
    fullsizeoutput_789_zpsedenvkgd.jpeg

Fizzy tap water please TP, with a twist of lemon -{
    I see Trump has made a few subtile changes to the Oval Office :)
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I see Trump has made a few subtile changes to the Oval Office :)

And there was me thinking it was the ladies toilet :D
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

About as Bond as this guy, BTW do you use the same hair stylist :D :p :v
    fullsizeoutput_789_zpsedenvkgd.jpeg

Fizzy tap water please TP, with a twist of lemon -{

You should go easy on him - not Trump obviously :)) - as his team has just had a right old spanking and all their players want to leave :))
    YNWA 97
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Jason, I see some of the end-View To A Kill outfit before Bond commandeered a Zorin jacket.
    Contrary to popular belief not bad, actually.
    a reasonable rate of return
    Jason, I see some of the end-View To A Kill outfit before Bond commandeered a Zorin jacket.
    Contrary to popular belief not bad, actually.

Yes I love Moore's clothes in AVTAK I must say.

I resemble Claude from GTA III a bit too.

It's the most Bondian I can go right now with what I have. The Tom Ford tight fit suit I own would look fantastic but I have bulked up too much and my arms don't fit into it anymore, the trousers would still fit though.
    Dalton Rulez™
  • Sword Of DamoclesSword Of Damocles Posts: 17MI6 Agent

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg
    full.jpg

S'ok, you don't look like a model.
    Don't worry Jason, you look more like a model
    Than most of the usual clientele :)) .... Apart
    From myself as I'm more of a Greek God ! ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Don't worry. I can handle people being stupid and rude.
    I chose to post the pics I can live with the consequences. I am an adult.
    Dalton Rulez™
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Quadruple Macallan please, just returned from Holiday which was a waste of time. Not only was the step devil horrendously badly behaved but our plane had technical issues so we were delayed by........ 27 hours!!! Nothing to drink for 11 hours! Put back on a bus and taken to a shitehole hotel full of drunk teenagers with two kids then 3 hours to check in so didn't get to sleep until 5am. We didn't see an agents rep until 10.30 am. I've only ever booked a package holiday once before this will be the last time. :#
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Sounds horrible. Where did you go? (I assume you got there eventually) with only minimal loss to the travel group...)
    Sounds like a trip to hell !
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    It was the return flight, we went to tenerife, and until the delayed flight we had a good holiday, nice hotel in nice area, good food, whale watching etc, of course I never place any faith in the reps even getting to the hotel they misinformed us and but I knew what we were doing if they didn't. The shame is that how the delay was handled just destroyed the holiday.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Don't worry. I can handle people being stupid and rude.
    I chose to post the pics I can live with the consequences. I am an adult.

Modern male models are skinny, hollow-cheeked, long-haired and feminine - so you don't look like them, BJB006. The bad news is that you don't look like a female model either :D
    Asexual is very in this season. I am running to the stands to get the September Vogue. I bought a bottle of Aperol to down while I read all 400 pages but I smashed it on the floor. Devastation.
    I should say I feel your pain, but with my drinking habits I honestly don't. I'm sitting at home watching re- runs of Top Gear. Simple pleasures (autocorrect wanted me to write "simple pleasuring" :)))
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Simple pleasures (autocorrect wanted me to write "simple pleasuring" :)))
    The "Oh cocque!" of 2017.
    (not ****)
    a reasonable rate of return
    Asexual is very in this season. I am running to the stands to get the September Vogue. I bought a bottle of Aperol to down while I read all 400 pages but I smashed it on the floor. Devastation.

400 pages...of which 396.5 are advertisements (not that that's necessarily a bad thing!)! However, it's still by far the most magazine for your dollar!
    In general the actual content is an asinine circle jerk. Give me ads. I need to see $20,000 handbags.

I will report since I did not have Aperol I drank nothing. It was so, so sad.
    Aperol is great. In fact, any alcohol that includes gentian is great. Or alcohol made only of gentian!