The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    This probably has more to do with my schoolboy humour But I do find
    It funny on the Samsung smart watch app, when they have to get Digital
    Or Analogue on to a text line and run out of space as it looks like Anal - !
    Which always puts a smile on my face :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Evidently we share the same humour, TP. The other day I was walking through an office building towards the street when I noticed that across the road there was a Starbucks Coffee. The door frames of the building I was in partly obscured the sign and what was left visible was:

**UCK**OFF***

I giggled and giggled.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,336Chief of Staff
    AA_OLD_MAN_2.jpg

On science programs, they've taken to pronouncing the name of the 7th planet differently, to the disappointment of us schoolboys everywhere. :(
    I knew someone would get to the bottom of it eventually.
    Given the shocking news ( on another thread tonight ) everyone have a
    drink quick. Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, Disguise fair nature
    with hard-favour'd rage ! and drown those sorrows :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    Can you tell me the title of the tread? Not that I need a reason to order Coke Zero, but.....
    I'm scared now....... :#
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Oh please! SiCo would never have allowed that.

(TB2 downs an entire bottle of Jamesons.)

Alllrichta. (Hic). Whoo, who whooo, wantsh a summit tae drinksh? Drinkss! Drinkish?
    (Hics, burps,). Scusele me! (Passes out.)
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    I'm far too young, vulnerable and beautiful to be homeless (digitally speaking). Thank goodness SiCo saved me!
    The readers of Total Film has voter the 100 greatest movie character ever. James Bond came in as number five. He was beaten by Helen Ripley, Han Solo, Batman and Indiana Jones. Congratulations to all of them, especially 007 :007)

A Coke Zero, please. Stirred, not shaken.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    The readers of Total Film has voter the 100 greatest movie character ever. James Bond came in as number five. He was beaten by Helen Ripley, Han Solo, Batman and Indiana Jones. Congratulations to all of them, especially 007 :007)

A Coke Zero, please. Stirred, not shaken.
    I posted this week's ago, along with my disbelief that Ripley is ranked higher than Bond! I think you may need a faster Internet speed :D
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    edited November 2017
    It's not the internet, even though I desperately need faster internet. I read it in the hard copy magazine.
    Number24 wrote:
    It's not the internet, even though I desperately need faster internet. I readers it in the hard copy magazine.
    Then your thoroughly vindicated, I eschewed proper publications for the evil that is a smartphone some years ago :#
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Large fizzy water and a mug of black coffee no sugar please TP, im off on my way to meet the one with the green trainers and AA :007)
    Hot chocolate, please :)

giphy.gif
    https://youtu.be/L3pf7o-9OOk
    :D one Hot chocolate.
    https://youtu.be/L3pf7o-9OOk
    :D one Hot chocolate.
    Everyone's a winner -{
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Good morning folks...

It's been a while - I know. *bows head in shame* but with all the non news about Bond 25, I've not really visited much ;%

(but I do have my sources on the inside... so I feel I haven't missed much ;) :)) )

So, what have you lot been up to? And pray tell why is thunderpussy a stern looking Dalton? :))

... not much news to report my end, other than my book is now published, I've almost swam the channel (just 4.5 miles left to go) and I've managed to get Oliver his Canadian citizenship... so that when brexit finally happens, we've got an escape route :)) - or is Brexit a dirty word on here, and we're not allowed to talk about it. :o
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Lexi wrote:
    Good morning folks...

It's been a while - I know. *bows head in shame* but with all the non news about Bond 25, I've not really visited much ;%

(but I do have my sources on the inside... so I feel I haven't missed much ;) :)) )

So, what have you lot been up to? And pray tell why is thunderpussy a stern looking Dalton? :))

... not much news to report my end, other than my book is now published, I've almost swam the channel (just 4.5 miles left to go) and I've managed to get Oliver his Canadian citizenship... so that when brexit finally happens, we've got an escape route :)) - or is Brexit a dirty word on here, and we're not allowed to talk about it. :o
    Number 24 will be relieved to see your post,he was under the impression one of the other 2 lady members had done away with you!
    Brexit isn't a dirty word, in fact in probably belongs in the political jokes thread, we've also managed to keep hold of a political discussion thread that so far has given Barbel no reason to close it, we've all behaved like grown ups so far ( which is remarkable given this forum is with the exception of yourself and 2 others all men) other than that we are all just scrabbling over every irrelevant and small piece of Bond 25 news that comes along and getting virtually drunk in here. :D
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number 24 will be relieved to see your post,he was under the impression one of the other 2 lady members had done away with you!

Seriously? :)) Is that Lady Rose and.... ? Nope, not kidnapped, just busy and frustrated with lack of news - I've joined a Bond facebook group - but it's crap, and full of sh*te - so I've come back to talk to the real deal! :x
    Chriscoop wrote:
    we've all behaved like grown ups so far ( which is remarkable given this forum is with the exception of yourself and 2 others all men) other than that we are all just scrabbling over every irrelevant and small piece of Bond 25 news that comes along and getting virtually drunk in here. :D
    Behaved like grown ups? Seriously? I think I'm in the wrong pub.... :))
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    :)) not in here, name calling, leg pulling and general japery is still the norm in this pub {[]
    Yes Lady Rose and Vesper Melegrano were number24's top suspects, but given he is Norwegian I thought it more likely he had you locked up in his cellar or wood store jo nesbo style. I'm sure he'll be along soon on his new smart phone to welcome you back. .... Once he's finished playing out in the snow :D,

Take a look why your ears were burning a few weeks ago, post 15499 onwards https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/14473/random-chat-all-welcome/page/620/
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    Lexi, how did you get out of my shed?
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    It's just nice to hear from some AJB-ers who might
    Be on a bit of a break. .......... and at this time of year
    We should keep an eye on our more elderly neighbours :p
    Congratulations on your book, Lexi -{ I'm picturing a
    50 shades Variant ? :D
    We should keep an eye on ore more elderly neighbours :p
    Full of bondage and dangerous sex or multiple uses for cable ties and other diy store objects or maybe 101 uses for rope and affiliated knots?
    We should keep an eye on ore more elderly neighbours :p

....oh TP, wouldn't you like to know! :v
    Nice to have you back, Lexi. It's a relief that my suspicions were uncorrect. *

* (If you really were held captive and just managed to escape, use the word "smalahove" in a post. It will look everyday and normal to other members, but I will know ;))
    Number24 wrote:

* (If you really were held captive and just managed to escape, use the word "smalahove" in a post. It will look everyday and normal to other members, but I will know ;))

Wow boiled sheep's head! You smooth talker you ;)
    Number24 wrote:

I had been captured... not that any of you tried to find me.... https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/14473/random-chat-all-welcome/page/627/
    I knew it!
    I had no actual proof (who need that these days?), but it was the logical explanation. I didn't search for you because I was worried Norway would't let me back in if I left. You see, I haven't skied for to years now :o