The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,780MI6 Agent
    Typical Pussy, cheeky to the end!

Me, I like cycling, swimming and weights.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    At the same time ? ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,884MI6 Agent
    Please don't tell anyone from Norway (they might question my patriotism), but I'm not really interested in the Winter Olympics :o
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 SwitzerlandPosts: 870MI6 Agent
    [Edited by Barbel]
    Dalton Rulez™
    Hi. Let's drink together. I'll have the usual.
    So, do you fellow the Winter Olympics? Here (and among foreign athletes, apparently) many are wondering why Norway didn't win a single gold medal after a whole day of competitions. A few silver medals, but we want better! :))
    I am friends with Andri Ragettli. Free Skiier.

He's unbelievable, not very well known (yet) and I have high hopes he's getting a medal.
    https://youtu.be/c3WtpRyQE8E

I also have met iPod (Iouri Podladtchikov) quite a few times and I'm devastated about his accident, he sure would have taken home Gold again.
    He is a living legend.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iouri_Podladtchikov
    Dalton Rulez™
    I have to be honest and say I didn't know about Ragettli. I don't followers sports, not even winter sports.
    Shocking, I know. I hope he winston if there are no Norwegians serious competitors...... :))
    I have another question: Do you have a Swiss Army knife? Is the knife standard issue in the Swiss Army?
    Norwegian jeger soldiers carry Samisk knives. Even though they are very different from the Swiss Army knife, but netter is intended for fighting. Google the Sami knife if you don't know them, since I don't know how to use photos in posts using a mobile phone.
    Of course I have an army knife :) I even have a photo of it, I'll look for it and post it on the military thread :)

The sami knife is interesting.
    Dalton Rulez™
    The knife is a very old traditional tool for the Same people. The Sami knife is often large enough to be used as a hatchet, but if you hold the blade you can use the tip for precision work. When I was in the army I often used it to cut branches to build a "nest" for the
    MG-3.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I have another question: Do you have a Swiss Army knife? Is the knife standard issue in the Swiss Army?.
    https://youtu.be/HTh14EF44XA
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Sprite for me, thanks.
    Curiously enough, I bought a Victorinox knife in their flagship Geneva store (the saleswoman there was/is one of the most charismatic people in retail I've ever met) and although it's quite small, it's very handy and served me quite well. One of the most practical gifts and maybe the best souvenir one can get in Switzerland. I daily the thing.
    Will need to get new batteries for its flashlight and a new ballpoint, though.
    I left but I went back the same day because I HAD to get it laser etched with the date.
    7/7/17. 50 years after The Spy Who Loved Me premiered.
    a reasonable rate of return
    Well that's a cool thing to have it leaser engraved.

BUT...when I read your post @DirtyPunker that you went back the same day to the store....I thought to get it on with that babe of a saleswoman :))
    Dalton Rulez™
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Well that's a cool thing to have it leaser engraved.

BUT...when I read your post @DirtyPunker that you went back the same day to the store....I thought to get it on with that babe of a saleswoman :))
    She was on her lunch break :x
    a reasonable rate of return
    Unlike some ( Gary Barlow for instance ) Apparently according to the Tax man.
    I have paid too much tax this year and a lovely brown envelope has arrived
    with a cheque from Her Majesty's customs and revenue service for ...... £10
    and I'm not going to be sensible with it, I'm going to go Crazy with it. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,427MI6 Agent
    I can imagine TP's excitement as the plain brown envelope fell through the door especially as Sunday night is fast approaching only to be bitterly disappointed that it was from the Taxman :v
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    Does the Taxman do your taxes and just send you the results for you to check, or perhaps you still have to do the form yourself? Even find your pay slips, bills, incurance paperback and so on. I remember what a chore it was. What's the situation in the US, UK, Phillipines, Netherlands etc.?
    When I was self employed, I had an accountant
    To do my books. Now back on the pay roll the
    Company does them. I actually have no idea how
    It's all worked out or indeed what I pay but I'm
    Guessing over the years. I must have paid for a
    Battleship on my own :D
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,632MI6 Agent
    Unlike some ( Gary Barlow for instance ) Apparently according to the Tax man.
    I have paid too much tax this year and a lovely brown envelope has arrived
    with a cheque from Her Majesty's customs and revenue service for ...... £10
    and I'm not going to be sensible with it, I'm going to go Crazy with it. :D

DRINKS ARE ON T-P...wooohoooo!!!
    I hear it might buy me a pint in London :D
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,632MI6 Agent
    If it's "day-old" maybe. :o
    More fantastic news on my tax affairs. Just got an
    Email from the tax chaps telling me they have
    £700 ready to be claimed . I just have to send them
    My bank details :)) so that pint is closer to being
    Bought ;)
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Someone has been playing with that app that changes your sex ... Must say Timothy dalton is causing quite a stir on Twitter

DWG5nlpXkAApfI3.jpg

Daniel Craig is looking very plain .... I won't go into the the 'how many pints? game' ..... :)) :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,786Chief of Staff
    ^ it’s easy to see why Dalton would cause a stir...I think I’m experiencing one whilst looking at the image now ;% :D
    YNWA 97
    Absolutely ! Dalton is Hot ! ..... Even
    Higgins would fall for him :D
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Talking of Friggins, I see he has set up a stall in his local park
    27752437_916604138517468_4971379777964891138_n.jpg
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,786Chief of Staff
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Talking of Friggins, I see he has set up a stall in his local park
    27752437_916604138517468_4971379777964891138_n.jpg

So true :))
    YNWA 97
    I have a cold and I feel very sorry for myself. I will mean a lot to me if others feel sorry for ne too. A cup of hot chocolate. Before I die from this horrible illness, please. :(
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,780MI6 Agent
    You have a cold. Don't overreact!
    (TB2 places a huge tankard of Women's Hot Choc on the bar.
    A small milk jug is placed next to it.)

The wee pitcher contains Jameson's. Mix in if required.
    No sneezing at the bar!
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    I have decided to take my cold like a man, in other words blown it completely out of proportion. Long live self pity!
    Thanks for the hot chocolate :)

Have you heard a Russian athlete may have been caught on doping charges? Hardly news you say? He competes in curling. I wonder what illegal drugs would enhance their chances in that sport?
    Even I am fit enough for that sport :D
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    I'm watching the BAFTAS and Daniel Craig is presenting the best film award ... he looks like he's aged a lot since Spectre.

He's obviously spent too much time in the SABS :))