The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    AOS wrote : TP has the Slaves (AS and Barbel) outside harvesting the Oats.

Just like the two lads, if they're not harvesting them
    Then they're out at the weekend trying to sow them . ;) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    That Time of Year is it? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,356Chief of Staff
    Take a listen here- start at 6 mins 36 seconds

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04jk3qr
    :)) Yes,I usually listen to his show. -{ Lewis Macleod, Talented impressionist and with the
    mention of Bob Holness, He knows his Bond. {[] Very Funny. :)) so Bond is 37 and always
    running out of pants. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yes, I liked the Holness reference, and Bond always being 37 was really good!
    Completely run out of fresh Pants -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I always suspected with his military training
    Bond would go commando! :))
    The Council rang earlier, apparently there have been a lot of Chickens and Fellows in Lime Green Robes wandering about.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) I gather the landlord was chasing after them chickens as he's having some Brazilian dishes on the menu for AS... :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    That was to be a surprise. I should
    Tear a strip off you for that ! :)) ;)
    We'll tear a strip off the chickens instead, they taste better than my tough old meat! :))
    The great thing about Brazilian chickens is
    they come all ready plucked. ;)
    :)) :)) :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Ummm...there's a gentleman here from the Brazilian Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to see the landlord. :s
    He should be happy as we're changing to the full Hollywood chickens. ;)
    What about those Sheep?! :s
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Don't worry about the sheep Capt Scarlet, - you will notice one has curlers, a lamb next to her is sucking a dummy and has his teddy, and there is a dog with them wearing a woolly hat carrying a clipboard! Shaun and Bitser are taking the flick on a ram-baa-ling holiday.

Any chicken nuggets for breakfast landlord? I brought the wine goblet!
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    :)) :))
    Is ghost Charles Grey in the corner, dressed as Moccata rather than Blofeld ? :))
    edited October 2014
    No but Terry Thomas is behind the bar again. (Squints then frowns)

Pussy! What exactly is the secret ingredient in that homebrew sherry?! Strong pot of tea please!

By the way folks, I saw a bit of Moonraker on the telly last night. Was it me or did the space shuttles look sharper and brighter than normal? I made this observation before the sherry.
    Don't know, Landlord wont tell us.
    Only a select few who know the handshake, get their hands
    On my nuggets ! ;)
    Hairy Plums? :v :))
    ... Well not since the Brazilian, no ! ;) :))
    Although that could be a great name for a group of three Bond
    Henchmen. " Back, Sack & Crack " :))
    One could kill by breaking your back, one by putting a
    Plastic bag over your head and the last by cracking your skull :D
    Maybe it's the woolly sherry talking but that's a brilliant idea! It's as good as the comment of Dame Judi using a machine gun from the Aston in Skyfall. wish we had seen that.

Back could fall into the Oddjob or Jaws category of being a beefy heavy, good looking but dangerous. Sack & Crack could be his sexy identical twin sisters, girls that appear playfull but are deadly. They would need a good look and style to avoid Bambi / Thumper and Mishka / Grishka comparisons.

We could learn their parents are the unseen Tooth and Nail, the latter their Mum, who had killer claws coated in poison. The sadistic siblings are after revenge for the dispatch of their parents?
    I glad to see some of my simply stunning ideas
    Getting the respect they deserve. :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    The only problem is that characters named Back, Sack and Crack do need to be greeted with a raised Roger Moore eyebrow, and I just don't think DC could do that.
    That's where I could help him give him a few tips. ;)
    After a hot bath, I've been suffering with a blocked left ear.
    ( wax, I think ) been deaf in it for two days. I've tried warm
    oil and now trying Otex to try and shift it. :# it's bloody
    Annoying. ;)
    My favorite Cafe in Aldershot is closing down :#