The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    No mate, they're only a guide in here
    ( landlord enters with two Rottweiler's pulling on their leads ) :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    No mate, they're only a guide in here
    ( landlord enters with two Rottweiler's pulling on their leads ) :D

I do hope those dogs of yours are not banned under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 or indeed the Guard Dogs Act 1975? :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Cuddles and Huggs ?
    No way, they wouldn't hurt a fly. They only ate those inspectors by
    Accident !, Twice ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Cuddles and Huggs ?
    No way, they wouldn't hurt a fly. They only ate those inspectors by
    Accident !, Twice ! :))

Oh dear, I fear that the Offences Against the Person Act 1861 has been breached! :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    And bit Lady Rose on the left Cheek! Or that might have been AS.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Yes I think AS did the biting that night. :D
    Yes I think AS did the biting that night. :D

Now biting is...very naughty indeed! :D
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,330Chief of Staff
    Oh dear, one of the dogs has started rubbing himself up and down Silhouette Man's leg.... must be after his Double Decker!
    Woof Woof !!!! :))
    So sad to think Lord Flasheart is no longer with us. :#

His Double Decker, Has SM been boasting again? :))
    edited November 2014
    Barbel wrote:
    Oh dear, one of the dogs has started rubbing himself up and down Silhouette Man's leg.... must be after his Double Decker!

Oh dear. Reminds me of that dog buggery case from the 1950s...
    Woof Woof !!!! :))
    So sad to think Lord Flasheart is no longer with us. :#

His Double Decker, Has SM been boasting again? :))

More like half a Kit Kat... :#
    Like the old advent " a finger of fun is just enough ....... " :p
    Like the old advent " a finger of fun is just enough ....... " :p

I prefer a finger of fudge! :o
    <censored> by Barbel
    As always we seem to have strayed, perhaps
    a new topic ( still a chocolate bar) and a drink
    all round.
    I fear that the new Weatherpersons across the Road might affect Business :#
    I fear that the new Weatherpersons across the Road might affect Business :#

We could use it for bazooka target practice. It would solve the problem of the Opposition fairly decisively... :))
    Bombs away! :))
    BOOM! :))

Explosion-Pimlico-Road-London-April-2013.png
    Hmmm...only superficial damage there. I'll try one of these new drones instead. That's got it!

nev.-nuclear-bomb-explosion5957d.jpg

:D
    After eating one of Landlords Curry's, you would be feeling Nuclear :#
    :)) :)) :))
    It pays to advertise when a rival appears, I'm thinking
    Of giving these guys a call. Tackyads. -{
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYF_WXNKTCY
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Just looking at Norwegian names for the Mr Men ... Some of them are great and much better than the original

My personal favourite is Mr Bump. From now on I shall refer to Number24 as Herr Dumpidump :))
    :)) :)) :)) , Wonderful stuff

Mr_Men_01.jpg
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,330Chief of Staff
    To avoid further derailing of the Moore thread, yes our brightly-trainered Dalton-hating friend is on holiday right now. He was in GB last week, meeting up with danjaq_0ff. I was invited but couldn't make it.
    Good to know that he's alright -{
    Glad to hear it. :)) I didn't want to make too many jokes about his absence
    Just, in case it was some sort of medical thing :# ( he is at that funny age ) :p
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    edited November 2014
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Just looking at Norwegian names for the Mr Men ... Some of them are great and much better than the original

My personal favourite is Mr Bump. From now on I shall refer to Number24 as Herr Dumpidump :))

Sorry, you're misinformed. 'Dump' isn't a Norwegian name. It isn't even really a Norwegian word, but it is an English one .... :v