A question for gun experts.

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    The Magpul FMG9 would also be perfect in a Bond movie:

latest?cb=20111118020924

The Wasp Knife
    No, it's not technically a gun, but it does shoot. This knife was designed as a self defense weapon for divers and shoots out a blast of C02 with the press of the button. Theoretically, the C02 would rush into a shark's blood stream and either freeze or over-inflate its internal organs. The knife packs a compressed-gas punch of 800 psi nearly instantly. An update of the Spetnaz knife of the cold war that would be perfect for 007:
    wasp-gas-injection-knife-16027.jpg
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    The Kriss vector is a tremendous modern gun, I'd like to see one in a bond film.

Screenshot_20170603-123702.png
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    TP posted about the Taurus Curve a while back. That's an unique gun. A Bond girl could carry that even while wearing a pretty dress.
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    The Magpul FMG9 would also be perfect in a Bond movie:

latest?cb=20111118020924

The Wasp Knife
    No, it's not technically a gun, but it does shoot. This knife was designed as a self defense weapon for divers and shoots out a blast of C02 with the press of the button. Theoretically, the C02 would rush into a shark's blood stream and either freeze or over-inflate its internal organs. The knife packs a compressed-gas punch of 800 psi nearly instantly. An update of the Spetnaz knife of the cold war that would be perfect for 007:
    wasp-gas-injection-knife-16027.jpg

Does the blade shoot out? I remember seeing a spring-loaded knife that shot the blade out at close range.
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com
    Soviet spetsnaz had them.
    Patrice's custom rifle and Bond's palm print PPK (SF) are also examples unusual guns in recent Bond movies. Can anyone think of more very unusual weapons that would fit nicely in a James Bond movie.
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,024MI6 Agent
    How about just adding some b4lls to what ever gun they decide to use?

https://www.gunsticles.com/products/gunsticles-tactical-testicles?variant=37252242701
    :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    There was some tasty firearms being used by the boys in blue on Saturday night ,can any of our in house weapons guys name them ??
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    edited June 2017
    H&K G36C, H&K MP5 A3 & possibly an H&K 416 variant? with holstered Glock 17 Generation 3's a plenty & about bloody time!!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    An amazing response time from the Police -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    H&K G36C, H&K MP5 A3 & possibly an H&K 416 variant? with holstered Glock 17 Generation 3's a plenty & about bloody time!!

Missed the SIG SG516 and MCX, although they may have pulled the latter as it had 'issues'.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:

Missed the SIG SG516 and MCX, although they may have pulled the latter as it had 'issues'.

I work 10 mins walk from the devastation point in question & all I've seen personally is Heckler & Koch central! although with the concrete & similar blocks going out it's starting to look like Barricade London in places still those buggers won't be able to mount the pavement on any of the main Thames crossings anymore! -{
    It's shocking how common barrikades have become in a short time. When a music and arts festival in Bergen (not pop or rock - artsy stuff) and trucks were parked around the area to stop terrorists using vehicles against people. Bergen has a population of less than 300 000.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    ppw3o6r wrote:

I work 10 mins walk from the devastation point in question & all I've seen personally is Heckler & Koch central! although with the concrete & similar blocks going out it's starting to look like Barricade London in places still those buggers won't be able to mount the pavement on any of the main Thames crossings anymore! -{

I think the SIGs are only on issue to Counter Terror divisions. Not 100% sure about that though.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    No MP-7s?
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    0073 wrote:
    No MP-7s?

MP7s are only issued to MoD Plod (Ministry of Defence Police) , they were only deployed to London to provide extra security around government buildings following the Westminster attack.
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    600px-USM-TaurusPT945-1.jpg
    "Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel-plated sissy pistol."
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    Ammo08 wrote:
    600px-USM-TaurusPT945-1.jpg
    "Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel-plated sissy pistol."

Funny thing though; that "sissy pistol" is a .45, while the Glocks used by the marshals are in .40 "Short 'n Weak"
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Good old scriptwriters... :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    I'll take a Glock over a Taurus any day...the 40 S&W is not weak...my carry load is a Hornady Critical Duty,,,180 grains going 900 fps...it delivers 380 foot pounds of energy, the same as a 45 ACP but the capacity of the pistol is greater..My Glock 22 carries 15 rounds versus ten at the most in a .45 you can carry easily.

I like the 45ACP and carry one (A sig-Sauer 1911 C3) often enough,..however my Glock 22 is always my "go to" gun..

Now if I really could equip Mr Bond, it would probably be a Glock 29 10mm....a 180 grain bullet going 1100 fps and delivering 465 ft/lbs of energy on target...and still maintain a high capacity magazine...and quite concealable.
    DSC07992.jpg
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    edited June 2017
    Ammo08 wrote:
    I'll take a Glock over a Taurus any day...the 40 S&W is not weak...my carry load is a Hornady Critical Duty,,,180 grains going 900 fps...it delivers 380 foot pounds of energy....

Don't worry, I know, I just couldn't resist the temptation!

Besides, being stuck here in the permanent state of 9mmpb I really shouldn't complain if someone else is willing to drag along something heavier...

Edit: I totally forgot why I came here today; Now there are MP-7s on the streets in UK! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/armed-sas-troops-posing-beggars-10618574

"Special forces soldiers armed with Heckler and Koch MP7 are disguised as beggars and road sweepers...."

So now they have "Keeny Meeny Squads" on the streets of London! What goes around, comes around!! :)) :)) :))
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • sniperUKsniperUK UlsterPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    0073 wrote:
    Ammo08 wrote:
    I'll take a Glock over a Taurus any day...the 40 S&W is not weak...my carry load is a Hornady Critical Duty,,,180 grains going 900 fps...it delivers 380 foot pounds of energy....

Besides, being stuck here in the permanent state of 9mmpb I really shouldn't complain if someone else is willing to drag along something heavier...

Edit: I totally forgot why I came here today; Now there are MP-7s on the streets in UK! http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/armed-sas-troops-posing-beggars-10618574

"Special forces soldiers armed with Heckler and Koch MP7 are disguised as beggars and road sweepers...."

So now they have "Keeny Meeny Squads" on the streets of London! What goes around, comes around!! :)) :)) :))

:)) :)) :)) :)) Good old Mirror ,wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the arse.....................come to think of it though I did bump into a friend of mine I hadn't seen for a few years disguised as a tramp in the middle of Belfast when he was in E4A :v
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    sniperUK wrote:
    0073 wrote:
    Ammo08 wrote:

:)) :)) :)) :)) Good old Mirror ,wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit them on the arse.....................come to think of it though I did bump into a friend of mine I hadn't seen for a few years disguised as a tramp in the middle of Belfast when he was in E4A :v

Special services have been doing it for years! It's not a new M.O
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Bond's main weapons are his brains and instincts...whatever hardware he is equipped with or finds is secondary..
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/record-breaking-canadian-sniper-kills-isis-fighter-with-two-mile-shot/ar-BBD14UY?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

Record-Breaking Canadian Sniper Kills ISIS Fighter With Two-Mile Shot !
    The bullet travelled 3,450 meters—over two miles—and took less than 10 seconds to reach its target: a fighter for the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) in Iraq.
    Those are the details of the world record-breaking shot fired by a Canadian sniper, who has eclipsed the previous longest-confirmed kill by almost 1,000 meters.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Fantastic! Personally I haven't hit anything beyond 200 meters....
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Damn. My record is like 5 meters.... spring action plastic pellet PPK's just don't have any kind of range, eh?
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    I guess not. Mine was with a H&K G3 with iron sights. I think it makes more noise than your pea shooter.
    How long do you think until some member posts a distanse way beyond 200 meters?
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 SwitzerlandPosts: 870MI6 Agent
    Well I'm not going to post a clip but I sure have shot a bigger distance than only 200m.
    I'll look if I have "something" to show...
    Dalton Rulez™
    I was a very average shot, but my father was talented. He was probably the best shot (including the offisers and the snipers) in his brigade when he served his year, but he has never hunted and barely fired a shot in civilian life.