Anything Good on TV ?

1686970717274»

Comments

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 4,090MI6 Agent
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,070MI6 Agent

Yes! Almost identical to the screen-worn version but just without any lining and a slightly paler fabric . They nailed the design, and it also has the unusual clasps and collar pips.

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • chrisno1chrisno1 LondonPosts: 1,028MI6 Agent

Amazing, c&d !

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 4,090MI6 Agent

Impressive! I always quite liked their outfits 😊

Started watching GLOW UP season 3, the make up artist competition on BBC. I've watched every series of this and been fascinated by the originality, the creativity and the confidence of the MUAs who take part. Some of their work is outstanding and although the contestants seem to tick all the diversity / inclusive boxes, they do have interesting, thoughtful stories to tell. New presenter Maya Jama lacks the personal touch of Stacey Dooley, but she gives an enthusiastic commentary and doesn't sound surprised by the artist's abilities and techniques.

• CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 3,868MI6 Agent

Before retirement I never had much time to watch TV so am enjoying catching up on lots of series which passed me by. I’ve finished season one of 24 and thought it was very good and an original concept of the events taking place in real time (including commercial breaks) which mercifully are not on the steaming site, Disney+.

Have just started season two and it is also very good.

Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

Yes, 24 was a classic series.

Season 1 & 2 are IMO the best, after that too many improbables. But the whole lot is worth a look.

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 25,163Chief of Staff

Was advised to watch Frank of Ireland from a friend at work - it’s silly and funny and very Irish 🤣

YNWA 96