Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    At the Brunello store in NYC getting fitted for my SPECTRE jacket. Ignore the color and the late, this was just to see how the fabric draped and what size I needed. They also need to take out the back a little. Great customer service.

image.jpg
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Looks great!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    Sharp as ever, Mr Z.
    Murder | Employment.
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    That's a nice jacket and fit, David. Forget the brown and go for the grey! B-)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    At the Brunello store in NYC getting fitted for my SPECTRE jacket. Ignore the color and the late, this was just to see how the fabric draped and what size I needed. They also need to take out the back a little. Great customer service.

image.jpg

Very cool - what size did you figure you are?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    I am a 48
    I am a 48
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:

image.jpg

Very cool - what size did you figure you are?

Looks like a fantastic jacket and to me that looks even better than the brown!! Very sharp indeed! Do you mind me asking how much for the jacket?
    A quick review of the Astor Coat from Billy Reid which was worn by Ben Winshaw as Q in SkyFall and Spectre...the coat was re-made for Bond fan demand....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNFkxPgzbz8
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Talking of re-made for Bond fan demand...

https://www.johnvarvatos.com/suede-racer-jacket/L855R1L-Y668.html?dwvar_L855R1L-Y668_color=405#start=1

That's the link address for the JV Suede Racer Jacket. Seems the pre-Christmas re-issue was they only one that there will be.
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    Skippy wrote:
    Talking of re-made for Bond fan demand...

https://www.johnvarvatos.com/suede-racer-jacket/L855R1L-Y668.html?dwvar_L855R1L-Y668_color=405#start=1

That's the link address for the JV Suede Racer Jacket. Seems the pre-Christmas re-issue was they only one that there will be.

Which is sad because the description ("straight from the MI6 archives") made it seem like a special Bond item they'd keep selling or at least bringing back.

But this is the closest we'll get now it seems....

https://www.johnvarvatos.com/goat-suede-racer-jacket/L931R4L-Y668.html?dwvar_L931R4L-Y668_color=511#q=racer&start=1

L931R4L-Y668-511-A?$productdetailprimary$
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
    To be fair to them, they have knocked out quite a lot of them due to fan demand and given fans plenty of opportunity to pick one up.
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Perhaps they'll re-issue it in a colour close to the Morocco Matchless jacket. That would be nice.
    Perhaps they'll re-issue it in a colour close to the Morocco Matchless jacket. That would be nice.

+1 - YES PLEASE! :p :D {[]
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    Anyone else also recognized that Daniel Craig is wearing braces under his Tom Ford blouson when he's at the Höffler Klinik. I think one can see them when he sits in her office.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Good eye singhammer so now we need braces and socks!!
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Speaking of braces, does he wear the gold clasp or silver clasp Albert Thurston braces with his tuxedo?
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Speaking of braces, does he wear the gold clasp or silver clasp Albert Thurston braces with his tuxedo?

Silver I believe
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    While i was offline for some time ,,, explain to me please ... the varvatos jacket ... just checked and it is still available ... or have they changed the design? and on matchless ,,, they have now a craig blouson ,,, non limited .. what is the difference to the sold out limited edition? which was already not 100% screen accurate ,,,

thanks
    If your looking at this JV jacket - https://www.johnvarvatos.com/goat-suede-racer-jacket/L931R4L-Y668.html?dwvar_L931R4L-Y668_color=511#start=1 - it's a different jacket to the SA JV suede racer.

The SPECTRE JV jacket has a short collar and baseball stitching on various seams. The jacket which is available also has a non functioning zip detail on the front slash pockets and is a slightly different colour.

Can't comment on the Matchless, as I haven't paid attention to that one.
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Skippy wrote:
    If your looking at this JV jacket - https://www.johnvarvatos.com/goat-suede-racer-jacket/L931R4L-Y668.html?dwvar_L931R4L-Y668_color=511#start=1 - it's a different jacket to the SA JV suede racer.

The SPECTRE JV jacket has a short collar and baseball stitching on various seams. The jacket which is available also has a non functioning zip detail on the front slash pockets and is a slightly different colour.

Can't comment on the Matchless, as I haven't paid attention to that one.

Thanks ... well to me they look the same and I think it is funny that they would stop selling a best seller ,,,, but i dont have to understand everything :))

here is the link to the matchless jacket ,,,

http://www.matchlesslondon.com/en/craig-blouson-8868.html

looks like that they dont want to stop selling a good selling jacket ,,, it also comes in dark blue and a washed suede ...
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    They look the same for me too...
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Friedl41 wrote:

Thanks ... well to me they look the same and I think it is funny that they would stop selling a best seller ,,,, but i dont have to understand everything :))

looks like that they dont want to stop selling a good selling jacket ,,, it also comes in dark blue and a washed suede ...

Yeah that whole "limited to 700 pieces" ploy Matchless had when the jacket was first released has gone out the window now...
    edited April 2016
    Posted this in the tie thread but I'll post it here, as it was here where the pic of Magic in the Rome funeral outfit on Fallon was posted.

Seems even Captain America loves the Morocco Tie.

camera_roll.jpg
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
    Rome Funeral?
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Rome Funeral?
    SenorJon21 wrote:
    Screen_Shot_2016_02_14_at_4_56_24_PM.jpg

It looks like Magic Johnson is a Bond fan, here he is on Jimmy Fallon in the full Rome funeral outfit :007)
    Yes. Consssssiderably.
    Cool. He should have bought the correct pocket square / hankerchief! :D
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    Friedl41 wrote:

Yeah that whole "limited to 700 pieces" ploy Matchless had when the jacket was first released has gone out the window now...

Next theyll add the collar catches just to really p...s us all off.

Got to say Im not that impressed with how theyve worked this one. In stark comparison to how the likes of JV came out of it...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • DKLADKLA Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    Still looking for a size L of the JV if anybody is selling. I had one and returned it and kicking myself since 8-)
  • MachiavelliMachiavelli Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    I was last week in Milan and found an alternative to the BC trousers. The brand is called eleventy. Discoverd the brand in Fall 2013 and in some fashion Blogs the are named as 2nd BC and indeed when you look at their style on www.eleventy.it looks identical to BC. For those who are interested eleventy run a lot of stores in Italy and in South Korea but you can find them in several fashion stores as well. Eleventy is also available on farfetch.com.

IMG_0259.jpg
    Eleventy trousers

IMG_0260.jpg
    Color Code

IMG_0261.jpg
    Close up to see structure

IMG_0262.jpg
    Together with Matchless Jacket