Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Picked up the Danner's and ice grips, great boots, really solid and well constructed.
    1545157_10155375930535089_2993594917471693379_n.jpg

How did these fit compared to c&j, I have been looking to buy a pair but worried about sizing
    ross
    they fit true to size, im a 9 1/2 and based the fit off of similar style boots I own.
  • Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    Agree- But he just looks worn out with a bruised eye area maybe from a scene in Spectre. He looked pretty fresh/rejuvanated in the rome photocall and the photocall back in December 2014.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Sriram858 wrote:
    Why does Craig look like beat up/worn out ( was this during a break from shooting spectre at Pinewood)?

Was for charity sketch
  • TheNextLeiterTheNextLeiter TexasPosts: 190MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    Sriram858 wrote:
    Agree- But he just looks worn out with a bruised eye area maybe from a scene in Spectre. He looked pretty fresh/rejuvanated in the rome photocall and the photocall back in December 2014.

I have a feeling Mr. Hinx has something to do with that.
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    It's to prove that he's not a little girl, he's a big manly man.

I thought Roger Moore was hilarious.

http://the007dossier.com/007dossier/post/2015/03/15/Comic-Relief-Red-Nose-Day-2015-James-Bond-007-Sketch
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Loved Naomi Harris's voice, and DC saying she sounds like a Trucker ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,606Chief of Staff

Her voice was dubbed by Johnny Vegas...
    YNWA 97
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

I dunno... could be her real voice, really :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,606Chief of Staff
    IanT wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

I dunno... could be her real voice, really :))

Indeed...and SHE could dub Johnny Vegas :s :))
    YNWA 97
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Anyone have any inside knowledge on the clothing in the new teaser poster from today?

Love the mock turtle neck and trousers...
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    spectre-poster.jpg

I think we're looking at another possible N. Peal sweater, similar to what they currently offer but probably something in their upcoming Fall/Winter line -

54f47a48ad43140003000ba0.jpg

I'd love to get that shoulder holster ID'd!

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    Jeez, what a lame poster image. Is that meant to attract his female followers with ridiculously photoshopped luminous icy blue eyes?
    Never fear the event
  • 006G006G Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Geez he looks fit, can anyone ID the pants?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Bullitt.jpg
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    The shoulder holster is unfortunately a custom job.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

Easily a great alternative and more affordable than N Peal at the very least!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Bullitt.jpg

Good shout, the L&LD comparisons are obvious but I was forgetting McQueen! Now if they could only get Lalo Schifrin to do the soundtrack...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Bullitt.jpg

Funny how your thoughts went to the original instead of when Bond previously dressed like this.

Live_and_Let_Die_Polo_Neck.jpg
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Hmm prob because he has already dressed like McQueen a fair bit and not Moore!!! :D

Wonder which one is the true inspiration?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    Seeing Craig in that teaser poster reconfirms my belief that Craig would be a good casting choice if they were to ever make a biopic of McQueen.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hmm prob because he has already dressed like McQueen a fair bit and not Moore!!! :D

Wonder which one is the true inspiration?

Sam Mendes is a huge LALD fan. Moore's outfit was obviously inspired by McQueen.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    What comes to mind... :))

fa08467dbdc5c2270c8754d6aba5bd90.jpg

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • estanfordestanford DallasPosts: 26MI6 Agent
    The pants appear to be from the Tom Ford Fall Collection listed as CHARCOAL IRREGULAR MICRO HOUNDSTOOTH TAILORED FROGMOUTH POCKET 18CM TAILORED SPORT PANTS. Of course the shade of the pant might be slightly different, but the pants Daniel Craig is wearing do not appear to have the traditional pant pockets and instead has the Western Style or Frogmouth Pocket.
    estanford wrote:
    The pants appear to be from the Tom Ford Fall Collection listed as CHARCOAL IRREGULAR MICRO HOUNDSTOOTH TAILORED FROGMOUTH POCKET 18CM TAILORED SPORT PANTS. Of course the shade of the pant might be slightly different, but the pants Daniel Craig is wearing do not appear to have the traditional pant pockets and instead has the Western Style or Frogmouth Pocket.

Good find! I can see they are a charcoal check, rather than a solid colour. It's also good they put him in a charcoal jumper rather than a black one like Moore wore. The charcoal is more flattering to his light complexion.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    estanford wrote:

Welcome to the board, do you have some insider info because it seems hard to tell from the picture on the TF website.
    Thanks! No specific inside information, I have seen the Khaki version of the Frogmouth in the store and the pocket stance on both pants appear to be the same. I could be totally wrong, just my educated guess at this point.
    estanford wrote:
    Thanks! No specific inside information, I have seen the Khaki version of the Frogmouth in the store and the pocket stance on both pants appear to be the same. I could be totally wrong, just my educated guess at this point.

Do you have a link to the pants?
    hthomas wrote:
    estanford wrote:

http://www.tomford.com/a-w-mens-2015/

See Look 16. It's certainly a possibility.
    Matt S wrote:
    hthomas wrote:
    estanford wrote:

ah yes good eye. Interesting for sure. I guess I would expect something a little less formal with the mock turtleneck. Nice pair of pants either way!
    hthomas wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

ah yes good eye. Interesting for sure. I guess I would expect something a little less formal with the mock turtleneck. Nice pair of pants either way!

Look 15 is the same pant style, but a different color. The angle of that picture gives a better view of the pocket stance, which is very similar to the new Spectre photo.