Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    Just preordered the NPeal sweater. Any word on the trousers? I hope they're not Tom Ford because they will definitely be out of my price range. £200 for the Acne Wall Street trousers was more than I'd usually fork out- but you know if they're TF, they're gonna be at least 3 times that!

I mentioned back in an earlier post that i thought trousers could be these by Acne - i am not convinced there not.... seems to have that slim style...
    http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/acne_studios/ryder-slim-fit-cropped-wool-and-mohair-blend-trousers/509893

Nah - pattern nothing like it
    File%2017-03-2015%2021%2047%2014.jpeg
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    ^^ god I hope not.. Those Acne pants look like $300 pajama pants which are cut way too short ...
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    I still can't take a menswear brand named after a skin defect seriously.
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    Just preordered the NPeal sweater. Any word on the trousers? I hope they're not Tom Ford because they will definitely be out of my price range. £200 for the Acne Wall Street trousers was more than I'd usually fork out- but you know if they're TF, they're gonna be at least 3 times that!

I mentioned back in an earlier post that i thought trousers could be these by Acne - i am not convinced there not.... seems to have that slim style...
    http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/acne_studios/ryder-slim-fit-cropped-wool-and-mohair-blend-trousers/509893

No- I don't think these are the same @Tennyson - they appear to be more like Tracksuit trousers with the elasticated waist band and draw string plus no fly-zipper?
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,605Chief of Staff
    SFPROPS wrote:
    I still can't take a menswear brand named after a skin defect seriously.

Well it's only an acronym...it stands for Ambition to Create Novel Expressions....but I take your point :D
    YNWA 97
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    For anyone in London, the NPeal stores do not have the Spectre mock turtle neck in charcoal. I stopped by the Piccadilly store yesterday and rang the Burlington store this morning.

As this is new season they had only a few actual sweaters in their stores
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,329MI6 Agent
    Spy, the new comedy starring Jason Statham, has an excellent response to the new James Bond teaser...

Statham_zpszs7kggsr.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) :)) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I'm going to create a new clothing line called PIMPLE: Project for the Implementation of Magnificence for People Living Everywhere.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Just wanting to verify. How much is the N Peal mock turtleneck for those who have bought and/or preordered? 199 pounds?
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Sorry for this as I am sure it's already posted somewhere. At omega shop so does anyone have the sku or part number for the correct nato band?
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Sorry for this as I am sure it's already posted somewhere. At omega shop so does anyone have the sku or part number for the correct nato band?

These are the numbers on the Omega site: 031ZSZ002045 for the 19-20mm and 031ZSZ002053 for the 21-22mm.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Perfect. Many thanks, Matt!
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    I'm with you Domino Effect!

I'm going to design a new line of men's underwear with the brand name HERPES. His Extra Ribald Personal Experience Shorts!
  • dukebongdukebong Universal Exports London Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    So who's going for N Peal turtleneck? I am so tempted
    Instagram: universal_exports_London
  • dukebongdukebong Universal Exports London Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    What's the odds this we be in the film anyway?
    Instagram: universal_exports_London
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,451MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Just wanting to verify. How much is the N Peal mock turtleneck for those who have bought and/or preordered? 199 pounds?

Yep. 199 pounds. But they're only taking names, addresses, and sizes. No payment information. You're basically just getting on their list of prospective buyers.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    I've bought / pre ordered the N Peal Mock Turtle Neck hthomas. Excited for April to receive!! Trying to source a trousers as close as I can to the one pictured. Found a few nice examples from H&M which might be worth a punt if the actual trousers end up being a brand / price that's a bit out there
  • The_Black_007The_Black_007 Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Cheverian wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

Yep. 199 pounds. But they're only taking names, addresses, and sizes. No payment information. You're basically just getting on their list of prospective buyers.

NPeal emailed me confirmation of pre-order within 10 mins and said they would contact me when they have them in stock - it's only 4-5 weeks wait!
    BOND - "I'd say it's a 30-year-old fine indifferently blended Sir...with an overdose of bon bois."
    M - "Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture 007!"
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,451MI6 Agent
    The trousers seem likely to be from Tom Ford, but here's a decent match:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446715743&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492706230&bmUID=kMJTtbh

Not exact, and not cheap, although less expensive than TF.
    My Npeal now shipped!! Hope it fits -{
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Blimey mate that's top work , pics be good as some of us has to wait 4-5 weeks 8-)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    My Npeal now shipped!! Hope it fits -{
    007 reporting for duty
    Will do though it will prob take 10 days to get all the way here!
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    At least you've bagged one , it's gonna be a mad rush once we get that email stocks in
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Will do though it will prob take 10 days to get all the way here!
    007 reporting for duty
  • nickcharlesnickcharles Posts: 11MI6 Agent
    Mr Hinx 1911 pistol is form Arsenal Firearms The AF2011-A1 Double Barrel Pistol
    http://www.arsenalfirearms.com/products/af-2011-a1-double-barrel-pistol#
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Since we had one last snow storm before Spring I was able to wear my Danners out and im very pleased them, I can see now why Bond chose them, they look awesome and are really sturdy.
    11080886_10155403218660089_5817784845635585645_n.jpg
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Since we had one last snow storm before Spring I was able to wear my Danners out and im very pleased them, I can see now why Bond chose them, they look awesome and are really sturdy.
    11080886_10155403218660089_5817784845635585645_n.jpg

Saw this on Instagram. Killer!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    spectre-poster.jpg

A thought that occurred to me when I saw this image is that perhaps this is not a complete outfit? Whenever DC has been carrying the PPK, it's usually been concealed under a jacket, so perhaps he wears one over the jumper in the film. However, if the picture shows a complete outfit without a jacket, like Roger Moore's in LALD, and concealability is not a concern, it would make sense for Bond to have something bigger and more powerful than the PPK, such as Rog's revolver.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    One of the photos from the set had DC in a beautiful overcoat, very similar
    To Roger's " arriving at NY" LALD or Pierce's in GE.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    One of the photos from the set had DC in a beautiful overcoat, very similar
    To Roger's " arriving at NY" LALD or Pierce's in GE.

If you mean the navy one worn on the boat with Rory Kinnear, that was really lovely. I couldn't see him wearing it with the grey roll neck jumper though.