the "weekly presentation of my Bond collection"-thread

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Very nice -{ , I wish I could display some of my posters etc ..
    ..... But I'm not allowed to :# :))

thank you {[]
    what a shame, but luckily I did it when my oarents weren't at home and now they judt have to live with it :))

I have got 3 more banners hung up but somehowI can't upload these pics today :#
    maybe tomorrow...
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Sadly,I'm an old married man and It's my wife who won't let
    Me display anything ( as she says it doesn't fit with the rest of the
    Decor) ;) ,
    My collection sits in three large cardboard boxes :D it's not worth
    Anything, old posters, books and cars etc....... but someday I'll get
    a poster or two up. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    you could also say: the decor doesn't fit Bond :)) -{
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    I do what I'm told. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I feel with you -{
    Collectable 8: Wrights soap- "AVTAK"-style

got them both in 2013 for a not too cheap price but items like these what I preferably go in for :)
    both the bars smell really nice (even after 30! years)
    as you can see you could get a watch eventhough it looks likes cheap plastic :(|)

image.jpg
    Don't knock the cheap watch, I still have mine from FYEO. ;)
    Nice soap, looks like you've really cleaned up. :D
    ok I must admit, I nearly got it myself last winter holiday :)) {[]
    I remember at the time pointing out to my Father that
    Prince Charles had the same watch. ;)
    To which he pointed out that Prince Charles's Watch
    Was made of gold, while Mine was only Stainless steel. :))
    Ah, the British class system , strikes again! :))
    Collectable 9: "Tomorrow Never Dies" - Ericsson Promo

last year I bought these two items along with some other stuff but I don't know anything about them ?:)
    Item 1: Standee
    it is somewhere around 80cm high and has two different motives (deleted scene-Bond and ericsson)
    it also has flaps at the rop and bottom. does anybody know more about it and can explain? ?:)

image.jpg

image.jpg

item 2: don't know what it actually is
    same here as above, it is a square with measures around 80x80cm, it has a folding crease in the middle, lots of flaps on the one side and on the back you can see two velcro straps?! what is that?

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Interesting stuff HTH, as you point out, some advertising material
    Hopefully someone here will have the information you need. :) still
    Cool stuff, as always. {[]
    thanks TP {[] as always :))
    I've been promised a Spectre Poster as soon as they are released ;)
    I was told last night. -{
    a spectre poster? do you mean a regular one or a promo poster?
    The cinema one, before it's released, got the teaser poster the same way. ;)
    It means nothing to some but I'll be able to sit in my studio looking at it and
    Stroking my ................................................................................ Cat. ;)
    I hope they come up with a good cinema poster this time! -{
    Sadly after the last few my hopes aren't high, but you never know
    They might surprise us. Some of the fan made posters look fantastic. -{
    agree. they can do something out of it this time.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff

Lucky you !

I've asked at a my local cinemas and all refused - they said they had to send them back...I reckon they bang them on eBay X-(
    YNWA 97
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    Interesting items there, HTH...they are obviously an 'in-store promo' of some kind...
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles, Have you offered to sleep with the manager ? ;)
    Always works for me, They normally say, You can have one,
    But never threaten me like that Again. :))
    Sir Miles wrote:

Lucky you !

I've asked at a my local cinemas and all refused - they said they had to send them back...I reckon they bang them on eBay X-(

haha fun thing:
    I went to my local cinema a month ago to see if they allready had some stuff there (sadly no)
    but since I was able to buy the Kingsman standee from them they told me that the basically sell EVERYTHING from posters to banners to standees! I only have to come soon enough so that they can write doen my name and number in order to call me when available :)) {[]
    That's what I've found with my local cinema, they seem to give most things away.
    Even those big hanging posters, as I know a guy who got a couple for The Avengers.
    Even a couple of parents who got standees from " Shawn the sheep" :))
    wish me luck for SPECTRE! :))
    I remember when Sf came out in 2012 ai was there to see it on the day of opening and just as I walked in I could see a bloke walking out with what happened to turned out to be the last SF poster X-(
    but not this time! :)
    You get in there. {[]
    My big disappointment was the manager looking for a special USB pen drive he got
    when CR was released, has some stills and marketing material on it,but as it had been
    So long ago he could no longer find it. ;) so I've always been curious what was
    on it.
    it would be really interesting to see that USB drive but I've only got one from QoS.
    and again, something similar has happened to me: in 2003 with the rlease of DAD there had been a premiere (now sky) receiver-box at the local mall that featured Pierce and Halle :) but never to be seen again anywhere :(
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    I'll join in....
    Here is my TND IED...

image.jpg

I know it's not screen accurate but grenades are harder to come by these days 8-) and this prop cost me only about £10 to make. Plus the watch of course....
    It certainly does the job -{
    like the watch :))
    Yes, anyone would be proud of that. -{ and nice watch too. ;)
    eventhough it is not wednesday or sunday I'll upload this as a special :007)
    Collectable 10: "Aristoc" DAD hold ups with gun motive

I've bought these last tuesday off ebay and they arrived today! how quick was that? :D
    and special thanks to jared_nomak for sending me a link of said auction because otherwise I would've missed them and they are really hard to come by.
    btw, it took me 2 years now to find and to get another pair of this 4-pieced set :p

image.jpg

image.jpg