the "weekly presentation of my Bond collection"-thread

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Very nice, as always. -{
    I'm in the process of making my own " Bond room" putting up some posters, etc
    It will in no way be in the same league as your's and others. As I'm not a collector.
    Although it will be nice to be able to display my car and book collection. :) I may even
    add a secret door ( as I was really impressed with those I've seen from collectors
    here) :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    I wish I had space for a Bond room.. :(
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    Comlectable(s) 25: a glimpse of one of my Bond rooms

what do you see?

image.jpg
    A Real Dream!! :o

Congratulations, if you want to free space, remember this Spanish friend... :D :D :D
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    ggl007 wrote:

what do you see?

image.jpg

Congratulations, if you want to free space, remember this Spanish friend... :D :D :D

thanks, wait until you see all. the pic shows only 1/2 a wall :))
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    ggl007 wrote:

what do you see?

image.jpg

thanks, wait until you see all. the pic shows only 1/2 a wall :))
    Please!! :o :D
    for the QoS-fans out there...

Collectable 26: "Quantum of Solace" cinema standee

it's the german 3D standee to promote the movie. Its dimension is somewhat around 2m x 3m (takes up one entire wall of out guest bedroom/ parents not too happy :p )
    I bought it in late 2009 on rbay for exactly 15€, the shipping was 95,...€ and was delivered by a special company
    one more thing: the seperate pieces of this monument are held together by screws!

passion without boundaries really :))

image.jpg
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff
    I do like those standees...just need plenty of space to showcase them though :))
    YNWA 97
    that's the problem with them but primarely I just want to have them, if I have romm for them is second :))
    Collectable 27: "MOONRAKER" cut-out book

a child's toy from 1979 for the price of 3$. It featurs all vehicles of the movie to colour and to cut out, then fold it into 3D models. You can spot the Bondolla, Moonraker space ship and boats,....The time MR came out, the Bond toy tie-in was at its greatest. Some of you might remember, there were dolls, gum, diecast models and everything.
    wish the would go for things like that today....

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Collectable(s) 26: a glimpse of my Bond rooms part 2

image.jpg
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    Collectable 27: "MOONRAKER" cut-out book

a child's toy from 1979 for the price of 3$. It featurs all vehicles of the movie to colour and to cut out, then fold it into 3D models. You can spot the Bondolla, Moonraker space ship and boats,....The time MR came out, the Bond toy tie-in was at its greatest. Some of you might remember, there were dolls, gum, diecast models and everything.
    wish the would go for things like that today....

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yesss! Bought that at the store "first run". Showing my age as this one just passed its 35th anniversary!
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
    Collectable(s) 26: a glimpse of my Bond rooms part 2

image.jpg

That's a well kitted out room -{
    YNWA 97
    thanks -{
    currently I'm having some spacing issues to deal with though :))
    Collectable 27: MOONRAKER MEGO Doll

guess a lot of you have ar least seen the set of 4 figures from 1979's Moonraker run, you know...those figures with grey faces :D Back then you could get Bond, Holly Goodhead, Drax and Jaws. All these figures were available in many different countries. But there is one doll, special edition so to speak, that was ONLY available in Italy and for a limited time, too. It is Bond in his space suit but it has a dearure coming with: a helmet and an astonaut backpack.
    I got mine in 2013 or 2014 and it is the only one I've seen to date.
    The condition IMO is very good, the only thing is the face discolouration, but that's with all of those figures. I've got the regular Bond one too, but all the others are a) rare b) very expensive :s

but anyway, here it is...
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    Collectable 28: James Bond-hallway

image.jpg
    Did you take the photo without flash ? :D
    Sorry mate, can't see the photo. :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    yep, just a quick shot from my mobile, I'm not very talented in taking photos -{
    will try again later, now heading to see SPECTRE :D :D :D
    Enjoy yourself {[]
    Once again, some lovely posters. -{
    In fact it was from your ( and others) post of displaying their Bond
    Gear, that inspired me to make my own, but it will take a bit of time. :)
  • Robbo88Robbo88 Newcastle, England.Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    Very nice mate -{
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    "Greatness From Small Beginnings."
    Very well displayed -{
    YNWA 97
    glad to hear that, TP {[]
    thanks to you all, SPECTRE was great, will see it again on saturday :D
    here's a bonus tound, domething I took, yes took ( :D) from the cinema...

image.jpg
    edited November 2015
    Collectable 30: "Quantum of Solace"-Smirnoff set
    contains vodka bottle and engraved shaker
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    -{ Another cool item. :)
    thanks again {[]
    I like those -{
    YNWA 97
    EXTRA ROUND:
    Collectables 31,32 and 33: "SPECTRE" Stickers
    I just went to the cinema to check for promo material and voilà they had these 3 stickers of Oberhauser, Hinx and Madeleine (Bond too, will get it in 3 weeks).
    these are one-piece stickers that measure 195cm x 60cm each.
    Needless to say I'm a very happy man right now :D
    How much would you pay for them?
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Collectable 34: "SPECTRE" - Give away

This arrived with the mail today. It consists of one 1sheet Omega advert poster, the latest edition of Lifetime and one personal note. very cool! -{
    image.jpg
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Very nice! I hadn't seen the poster before. I would love to get my hands on one of the large vinyl banners that Omega produced with the same imagery. -{

Kind regards,
    Craig
    I reached out to OMEGA in switzerland and in the local store in munich, the banners are absolutely unsellable, but I think the poster in just as good.
    will be hanging it up tomorrow ;)
    Collectable 35: "Octopussy" Cast&Crew Tie

image.jpg

image.jpg