the "weekly presentation of my Bond collection"-thread

Comments

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    Collectable 20: "GoldenEye" - John West Tuna Steaks

today I'll present to you one of my fancier Bond items (two actually). the sticker on the cans says what you can ein with them if you participate so I'm not going to repeat it :p
    the. ans came out in '95 to celebrate the release of the new Bond /(-movie).
    eventhough the bb-date says June 2000!!! I am really courious what the insides look like now sonce both cans are MINT and UNOPENED!
    yes, one more thing, I got them 2.5 years ago when we bought up a small collection through the internet! -{
    image.jpg

P.S.: It doesn't get any fancier than that for now 8-)

Fishy but fun!
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Collectable 20: "GoldenEye" - John West Tuna Steaks

today I'll present to you one of my fancier Bond items (two actually). the sticker on the cans says what you can ein with them if you participate so I'm not going to repeat it :p
    the. ans came out in '95 to celebrate the release of the new Bond /(-movie).
    eventhough the bb-date says June 2000!!! I am really courious what the insides look like now sonce both cans are MINT and UNOPENED!
    yes, one more thing, I got them 2.5 years ago when we bought up a small collection through the internet! -{
    image.jpg

P.S.: It doesn't get any fancier than that for now 8-)

Fishy but fun!

just like some girls :))
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Collectable 21: "The World Is Not Enough" Sunseeker promotional poster

the dimensions are 65cm x 45cm
    image.jpg
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Rainier WolfcastleRainier Wolfcastle Posts: 484MI6 Agent
    Henchman, I really like the items you collect and show. :) I also like to collect such items and not the screen-accurate clothing.

... buuuut - would it be possible that you rotate your pics so that they are not sideways or even upside down (like the Heineken above)?
    Look - it's not that hard to do. Postimage shows you two arrows and you click once or twice - and voilà:
    image.jpg
    Henchman, I really like the items you collect and show. :) I also like to collect such items and not the screen-accurate clothing.

... buuuut - would it be possible that you rotate your pics so that they are not sideways or even upside down (like the Heineken above)?
    Look - it's not that hard to do. Postimage shows you two arrows and you click once or twice - and voilà:
    image.jpg

I actually welcome your advice as it kind of disturbed me, too! :))
    Now I know and I'll try it on wednesday :)
    and thanks for the compliment -{
    Collectable 22: "SPECTRE" - Bollinger bottle

it came yesterday from a shop in Cologne. It cost the price that is mentioned on JB-Lifestyle.
    IMO, it's cool that Bollinger continues to release these special editions (002 for 007 when SF came out).Let's see if its value increases the same way line it did back in 2012 :007)
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Collectable 23: "The Spy Who Lived Me" puzzles

published by HG toys/ Gildrose in 1977.
    I'm very keen on James Bond puzzles and own almost all of them. the first one I got was the one on the right, then the one on the left, it took me ages to find the ine in the middle because the all are very rare and expensive :)
    those were the ages for movie memorabilia collecting, whish they would go in for stuff like that nowadays... 8-)
    image.jpg
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    Haven't seen those before - very nice -{
    YNWA 97
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Ive not seen them either - just the usual Thunderball era ones -{
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    thanks to you two -{
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    Very nice only ever seen the middle one -{
    Do you have the TND Japanese BMW 750 dealership puzzle?
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    had multiple chances to get it but I never was sure if it was licenced
    Will look at my one and let you know whether it is -{
    thank you {[]
    thank you {[]

I can confirm it is a licensed product -{
    then I'll have to get it, thanks for checking {[]
  • Robbo88Robbo88 Newcastle, England.Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    Man I'm so jealous. I'd probably never be able to afford an Omega. I was even looking at replicas. But I'm never too sure with stuff like that.
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    "Greatness From Small Beginnings."
    Robbo88 wrote:
    Man I'm so jealous. I'd probably never be able to afford an Omega. I was even looking at replicas. But I'm never too sure with stuff like that.

why Omega?
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Robbo88 wrote:

why Omega?

there's this bloke called james bond, apparently he wears one so you have all these sad acts wanting to be him that go and buy an omega.

they've even got internet forums so they can chat about this bond guy and swoon over each others barbour jackets.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    they've even got internet forums so they can chat about this bond guy and swoon over each others barbour jackets.

Do they ? :o

Have you got any links ? :D
    YNWA 97
    what I meant was why he comes up with it :p god bless sarcasm
    Collectable 24: "James Bond" bathroom

here you see our guest bathroom on the upper floor.
    it contains: • one Heineken banner from SKYFALL
    • one 3D-doublesided OCTOPUSSY mobilé from Warner Home Video
    • one cardboard table from the P&G Bond fragrance with ALL variations of it there are to
    date
    • one smaller DIE ANOTHER DAY dvd standee (not in pic due to pther side of room)

so as you see even when doing business, 007 is with me :))
    image.jpg
  • Robbo88Robbo88 Newcastle, England.Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    Robbo88 wrote:

why Omega?

there's this bloke called james bond, apparently he wears one so you have all these sad acts wanting to be him that go and buy an omega.

All right. Keep your hair on 8-) .
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    "Greatness From Small Beginnings."
    Robbo88 wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

why Omega?

not much left tbh, however there's a strong whiff of mickey taking in my previous post.

don't kill the fun, it makes higgy sad, and we can't have a sad higgy

higgins.jpg
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Robbo88 wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

why Omega?

not much left tbh, however there's a strong whiff of mickey taking in my previous post.

higgins.jpg
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    Robbo88 wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

higgins.jpg

Are you kidding. I live for Higgy - SAD. I'd pay for Higgy - SAD!! Higgins is.......

MrCock-500x500.png
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Asp9mm wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    Robbo88 wrote:

higgins.jpg

Are you kidding. I live for Higgy - SAD. I'd pay for Higgy - SAD!! Higgins is.......

MrCock-500x500.png

:)) :)) :))
    YNWA 97
    edited October 2015
    Comlectable(s) 25: a glimpse of one of my Bond rooms

what do you see?

image.jpg
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    An upside down mess :D
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Asp9mm wrote:
    An upside down mess :D

not anymore :D