Who will win the november election in the U.S.? Trump or Hillary?

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited October 2016
    Todays Spiegel asks: What's worse than a bully?
    A whining bully complaining that he others are mean :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Todays Spiegel asks: What's worse han a bully?
    A whining bully complaining that he others are mean :D
    Which ones the bully ?:)
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Guess who :D

I reckon your meaning trump, but to be honest Clinton is hardly a shrinking violet :)
    I haven't heard Hillary whining a lot during her campaigning ;)

No that's very true, she certainly is not a whiner.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    cheld wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    cheld wrote:

Why? Gary Johnson is a great choice.

In that sense he is very well qualified. He doesn't know what or where Aleppo is. Lateer he had another "Aleppo moment" when he couldn't name a single foreign leader he respected or admired. Where do Americans find these candidates? :))

Hillary Clinton doesn't know where Mosul is (she described it as being "on the Syrian border"; I will ask you to research the actual distance from Mosul to the Syrian border and post it here).

Hillary Clinton said "we will not put American troops in Iraq or Syria to defeat ISIS". There are thousands already there.

Why are you giving Clinton free passes for her gaffes? And for her vote in favor of the Iraq war? And her lead role in the Libya disaster? And? And? And?

Clinton has several skeletons in the closet (not literally). If she had a competent, experienced and rational opponent she would be in real trusler.
    edited October 2016
    Being unpresice about exactly were in Iraq Mosul is can not be compared to not knowing what or were Aleppo is.
    One more thing that makes America great/stronger together :D :

Born-to-Run-4form.jpg
    Did I really hear Joe Biden suggesting a punch up with trump behind the gym?? 8-) i have nothing against settling things the old fashioned way, done it myself a few times but it's not very statesman like!
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    cheld wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    cheld wrote:

Why? Gary Johnson is a great choice.

In that sense he is very well qualified. He doesn't know what or where Aleppo is. Lateer he had another "Aleppo moment" when he couldn't name a single foreign leader he respected or admired. Where do Americans find these candidates? :))

Hillary Clinton doesn't know where Mosul is (she described it as being "on the Syrian border"; I will ask you to research the actual distance from Mosul to the Syrian border and post it here).

Hillary Clinton said "we will not put American troops in Iraq or Syria to defeat ISIS". There are thousands already there.

Why are you giving Clinton free passes for her gaffes? And for her vote in favor of the Iraq war? And her lead role in the Libya disaster? And? And? And?

At least she knows that Mosul is in the Middle East, and it's not that far from Syria. 70 miles.

What does troops being in Iraq and Syria have to do with Clinton talking about not sending them there? Clinton didn't send them there.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    And let's not forget who started all the mess which then had to be cleaned up by Obama.
    And also let's not forget that the USA where tired of the war 8 years ago and everybody wanted to get out of there asap.

• cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    edited October 2016
    Higgins wrote:
    And let's not forget who started all the mess which then had to be cleaned up by Obama.
    And also let's not forget that the USA where tired of the war 8 years ago and everybody wanted to get out of there asap.

What mess did Obama "clean up"? He continued bombing the four countries Bush/Cheney bombed, and added three more bombing/invasion campaigns. And he's using the post-9/11 AUMF as his justification for not consulting Congress prior to doing so.

All the sniveling latte-sipping Northeast liberals sure lost their anti-war fervor as soon as THEIR guy moved into the White House and pursued a foreign policy that's been described as "Bush on steroids". Crickets since from those hypocritical charlatans.
    Matt S wrote:
    At least she knows that Mosul is in the Middle East, and it's not that far from Syria. 70 miles.

At least Johnson knows that Mosul isn't worth the shedding of one more drop of American blood, nor wasting one more American dollar.

A distance of 70 miles doesn't put a city "on the border".
    cheld wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

What mess did Obama "clean up"? He continued bombing the four countries Bush/Cheney bombed, and added three more bombing/invasion campaigns. And he's using the post-9/11 AUMF as his justification for not consulting Congress prior to doing so.

All the sniveling latte-sipping Northeast liberals sure lost their anti-war fervor as soon as THEIR guy moved into the White House and pursued a foreign policy that's been described as "Bush on steroids". Crickets since from those hypocritical charlatans.

I think, that you should overcome your rage and hate and get your facts straight by informing yourself a bit more balanced ;)

Higgins wrote:
    cheld wrote:
    Higgins wrote:

I think, that you should overcome your rage and hate and get your facts straight by informing yourself a bit more balanced ;)

Countries bombed and/or invaded by Bush only:

NONE

Countries bombed and/or invaded by both Bush and Obama:

Iraq
    Afghanistan
    Pakistan
    Somalia

Countries bombed and/or invaded by Obama only:

Yemen
    Libya
    Syria

"Aaron David Miller, a long-term Middle East policy adviser to both Republican and Democratic administrations, delivered a damning verdict in a recent issue of Foreign Policy magazine. He wrote bluntly: "Barack Obama has become George W Bush on steroids.""

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/02/drone-wars-secrecy-barack-obama

If you'd like to see similar commentary in your native tongue, I refer you to an article in Zeiten Schrift by Klaus Faissner.
    https://www.zeitenschrift.com/artikel/medien-heute-dackeln-statt-bellen

"Obama zu diesem Zeitpunkt schon mehr geheime Drohnenangriffe mit vielen unschuldigen Toten als „Kollateralschaden“ befohlen hatte als Bush in dessen gesamter achtjähriger Amtszeit, dass Obama wie sein Vorgänger voll auf Gentechnik-Landwirtschaft setzte, dass er nicht an die Schließung von Guantanamo dachte, kein Interesse an guten Beziehungen zu Russland hatte und die Destabilisierung des Nahen Ostens vorantrieb."

Now, what exactly were you saying about "facts"?
    edited October 2016
    cheld wrote:

Countries bombed and/or invaded by Bush only:

NONE

Countries bombed and/or invaded by both Bush and Obama:

Iraq
    Afghanistan
    Pakistan
    Somalia

Countries bombed and/or invaded by Obama only:

Yemen
    Libya
    Syria

So you are comparing the invasion in Irak at same level as going on, set an exit plan and go out of the country?
    Are you serious or are you moking me with those silly 'stats'?

Hm, you know whom he bombed in Lybia?
    And you know whom he is bombing in Syria?

I really think that you should inform yourself a bit better instead of simply repeating what the ultra-conservative populists want us to believe.

And wow, Zeitenschrift....
    Are you reading the National Inquirer over there :)) :)) :))

That quote in german is so ridiculous with at least 5 half-true statements with the only intend to convince some total uneducated and unreflected jackasses with that kind of rubbish :)) :)) :))

I am getting my Aluminium hat now and crawl back into my cave 8-)

edited October 2016
    cheld wrote:

At least Johnson knows that Mosul isn't worth the shedding of one more drop of American blood, nor wasting one more American dollar.

Are you aware how important Mossul is for ISIS?
    Mossul was invaded by the IS, they announced their califat there and are keeping most of the population there hostages.
    It is THEIR Capital and retreat!
    Getting the IS out of Mossul and free the town will set back IS significantly

Higgins wrote:
    cheld wrote:

Are you aware how important Mossul is for ISIS?
    Mossul was invaded by the IS, they announced their califat there and are keeping most of the population there hostages.
    It is THEIR Capital and retreat!
    Getting the IS out of Mossul and free the town will set back IS significantly

ISIS's capital city is Raqqa, not Mosul (note the correct spelling).

If ISIS is so important to YOU then YOU go strap on an M-16 and YOU go fight 'em, macho boy.
    oh, that's a very humanitarian approach that you have. I am sure that the imprisoned population of Mossul will agree entirely

You just build a wall around your country and stop worrying :D
    And I thought that I had the Aluminium hat on :v

:o oh no the aluminium hats return!!
    20161027_180908.jpg
    Higgins wrote:
    oh, that's a very humanitarian approach that you have. I am sure that the imprisoned population of Mossul will agree entirely

You just build a wall around your country and stop worrying :D
    And I thought that I had the Aluminium hat on :v

It was the "humanitarian approach" the US took to Iraq that gave rise to the sectarian violence which culminated in the rise of IS.

That "humanitarian approach" also cost the lives of thousands of US citizens, the lives of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi innocents, and trillions of dollars. We've done it your way. It doesn't work.
    Sorry, mate. Claiming the invasion in Iraq to be "humanitarian" motivated * is my red line.
    I really can't take you seriously. I am amazed that you obviously really believe this kind of crap ;)

*So the Bush administration faked the " mass weapon trucks " and destabilized the UN for "humanitarian" reasons :)) :)) :))

• Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    cheld wrote:

There are different spellings in different languages. Mosul's residents who write in Arabic will tell you that you're spelling it wrong.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Higgins wrote:
    Sorry, mate. Claiming the invasion in Iraq to be "humanitarian" motivated * is my red line.
    I really can't take you seriously. I am amazed that you obviously really believe this kind of crap ;)

*So the Bush administration faked the " mass weapon trucks " and destabilized the UN for "humanitarian" reasons :)) :)) :))

"Saddam Hussein is a man who is willing to gas his own people, willing to use weapons of mass destruction against Iraq citizens. "--President Bush, March 22, 2002

"As he said, any person that would gas his own people is a threat to the world."--Scott McClellan, White House spokesman, May 31, 2002

The Iraq War Resolution (Public Law No: 107-243) included as justifications for the war:

* Iraq's "brutal repression of its civilian population."
    * Iraq's "capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction against other nations and its own people".
    Matt S wrote:
    cheld wrote:

There are different spellings in different languages.

In what language is this conversation taking place?
    edited October 2016
    Sorry mate, you just make your claim even more laughable :))

All of the stated things are true, Doubleya invaded there for totally different reasons

If you don't know this - you have a lot to learn!

Saddam hussein offered no threat to the outside world aside from his immediate neighbours, he used chemical weapons against other Iraqis, I don't think he considered them his people.
This discussion has been closed.