Who will win the november election in the U.S.? Trump or Hillary?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    The Americans need a truly talented and charismatic leader ....... Anyone know what
    Ed Miliband is doing ? :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    The Americans need a truly talented and charismatic leader ....... Anyone know what
    :)) :))
    For pity's sake the Americans have enough to deal with! If trump wins I can see theresa may dodging meeting him for fear of being groped and him forcing a kiss on her. :o
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    It will be like having JFK back in the Whitehouse, non stop sex, everywhere. The only
    Difference being ... People wanted to have sex with JFK. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Daniel Craig is not amused

20161010_202551.jpg
    It will be like having JFK back in the Whitehouse, non stop sex, everywhere. The only
    Difference being ... People wanted to have sex with JFK. ;)
    You speak for yourself dear boy, and jfk favoured Fleming for bed time reading I imagine trump is more a hustler sort.
    :))
    Bond with " That slimy bugger "
    He won't consider himself in trouble until he starts weeping blood! Or his hair starts trying to escape down his back!
    :D
    His hair would never leave ...... He has it too well trained ;)
    edited October 2016
    :D
    His hair would never leave ...... He has it too well trained ;)
    :)) It looks like a pekingese has crawled up his back and grabbed hold of his forehead.
    It's not that we'll trained

20161010_205806.jpg
    I wonder if it's controlling him ? The alien invasion can't be far off. :D
  • OakvaleOakvale Pennsylvania Posts: 155MI6 Agent

Oh dear lord. That would make for a great sitcom though!
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,285MI6 Agent
    It does seem all about dumbing down. It may be a consequence of talent shows and reality shows, the idea that the general public become used to voicing and opinion regardless of how well informed they are, they are all entitled, and in doing so get to feel a bit superior.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    I was hoping for a meteorite to come crashing into the debate stage, sparing all us Yanks from further misery. As always, hope blooms eternal. . .

Certainly deserved, for leaving Johnson (and arguably Stein) out.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    I have similar thoughts to yourself 24, I've been watching many programmes on the USA recently and the deep division that is being stirred up, it's such a huge and diverse nation that isn't being done justice to by its "politicians" very sad

That wasn't my point, Chriscoop. Politicians like these two candidates wouldn't have a chance if nothing else was wrong. The media isn't doing their job properly, too much of politics is about money and it seems a large part of the population isn't informed enough about politics and society in general. I'm sorry, Americans in this forum. I know these are not kind words, but I'm not the only one with these opinions. There is/was so much in your country to admire, so it is sad to see an election like this. :#
  • welshguy34welshguy34 Posts: 219MI6 Agent

Can't we give them Corbyn instead? Please?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    It does seem all about dumbing down. It may be a consequence of talent shows and reality shows, the idea that the general public become used to voicing and opinion regardless of how well informed they are, they are all entitled, and in doing so get to feel a bit superior.

Couldn't agree more with it!

Journalists? Corrupt and out if touch ! Facebook is better and neutral :s
    Politicians? Corrupt and out of touch ! No experience needed and skills - vote populists! :s
    Artists/Singers? Average Joe can be better!
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Average Joe ? Was that when he left the army and stopped being GI Joe ? ;)
    I saw the entire second debate last night, and it's s till really bad. Trump complained of the moderators not being fair to him, and I actually have to agree (at least some). I didn't time them, so I can't say if they gave Hillary more speaking time as he claimed they did. But I think they kept asking follow-up questions to him when he was on thin ice, something they hardly did with Hillary. One time (when Trump was talking about the bombing raid on an IS-held city were they were warned beforehand) the female maderator did Hillary's job and suggested it was psycological warfare. Don't give him and his supporters extra ammo!
    Chinese and Russian media (i.e. the authorities) are seing this US election as proof that democracy doesn't work. :#
    BTW: If you haven't seen last Monday's debate, here is a more serious and dignified version brought to you by SNL: :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhpHp31ozxQ
    :)) very funny, I find it absolutely incredible that the world's most powerful nation had been reduced to such a shambolic Presidential election. It is sad for democracy and an indictment of Western culture.
    I was wandering who Trump reminded me of lately, his outraged denials and florid hand gestures, in particular the thumb and forefinger making a circle, then a raised upright finger pressed forward, and it hit me: he's Robert De Niro as Al Capone in The Untouchables. Any minute now it's going to be: 'I learned that in Chicago you get further with a gun and a kind word than just a gun'. Well, he made a similar comment re Clinton and gun laws.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    In spite of most polls telling them differently, 70% of Trumps voters are convinced he will win. What's really scary is that many of them believe Hillary can only win by cheating. Trump has no qualms when something can give him advantages or press coverage, so he's fanning the flames. This election is sad, very sad. :v
    I was wandering who Trump reminded me of lately, his outraged denials and florid hand gestures, in particular the thumb and forefinger making a circle, then a raised upright finger pressed forward, and it hit me: he's Robert De Niro as Al Capone in The Untouchables.

Of course, if Trump were starring it would be called The Touchables. :#

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Then again didn't the majority of polls predict the wrong outcome for Brexit?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Yup and the last general election, red ed was so convinced he was picking new curtains for number 10
    The screenwriter of the Back To Future-movies har said the schoolyard Billy (Biff?) was based on Trump.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Now that the entire thing gets really nasty and I am asking myself hiw is it with Trump's statement "I'll be your voice!"

The recent statements just confirm, that this is all about him and only about him winning.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    A recent poll says 57% of Americans responding think there is a need for a third political party. I know there are more than two parties in the US, but I assume they ment a party with real political power. What do you think? It seems both large political parties are divided at the moment, especially the Republicans, so perhaps a new party will come out of one of them? Is it possible the Republicans get split into a Conservative party of the "establishment" group and the Tea Party supporters form their own party?
    As I see it, the two main parties have moved further away from the centre, surely there is a need for a third party to operate from the now vacant centre?
This discussion has been closed.