Who will win the november election in the U.S.? Trump or Hillary?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Politicians are always well looked after financial, they always make sure of that.
    I don't agree with compulsory voting, as I think the right Not to vote is as valid as the
    Right To vote. I also think it's important ( especially for politicians) to see how much
    Apathy, there is in a Country, and how badly they have engaged with the people. :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Not sure what youtube video about golf from 2013 has to do with anything, Also Super PACs are in no way affiliated with any campaign or commitee, so more than likely hes spouting #$%@ to get attention. By the way hes said this right after Trump disavowed super PACs during the primaries, which without a doupt means he's not telling truth.

The golf series - it was a TV series called Donald J Trump's Fabulous World Of Golf, not a youtube video - was just an illustration of his general dipshittery.

Trump is a xenophobic racist supported by racists who feel better about their racism by rallying under his banner. So, whatever helps you sleep at night.
  • MajorBoothroydMajorBoothroyd A World Without WantPosts: 81MI6 Agent
    Not sure what youtube video about golf from 2013 has to do with anything, Also Super PACs are in no way affiliated with any campaign or commitee, so more than likely hes spouting #$%@ to get attention. By the way hes said this right after Trump disavowed super PACs during the primaries, which without a doupt means he's not telling truth.

The golf series - it was a TV series called Donald J Trump's Fabulous World Of Golf, not a youtube video - was just an illustration of his general dipshittery.

Trump is a xenophobic racist supported by racists who feel better about their racism by rallying under his banner. So, whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Dipshittery isn't a word, sorry. Also Instead of spouting out the white flag defense of "he's a racist." Why don't you tell me why you feel that way.
    "Never let them see you bleed."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Just reminding everyone of what I said in post 4 above about keeping things civil. We've closed political threads before and will again if necessary.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Instead of spouting out the white flag defense of "he's a racist." Why don't you tell me why you feel that way.
    My main thing against Trump is encapsulated here: He congratulated the fine peeps of Scotland for voting to leave the EU.
    I need a president that pays attention. :D
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
    chrisisall wrote:
    Instead of spouting out the white flag defense of "he's a racist." Why don't you tell me why you feel that way.
    My main thing against Trump is encapsulated here: He congratulated the fine peeps of Scotland for voting to leave the EU.
    I'm sure he was talking about the entire country, overall.

John
    chrisisall wrote:
    No, actually he wasn't. :))
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-watch-david-tennant-read-responses-donald-trumps-referendum-blunder-1568096
    chrisisall wrote:
    chrisisall wrote:
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/brexit-watch-david-tennant-read-responses-donald-trumps-referendum-blunder-1568096
    I'm curious who are you voting for???
    chrisisall wrote:
    I'm curious who are you voting for???
    Bernie.
    edited June 2016
    Interesting that Donald Trump is tempermentally unfit but http://m.snopes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/sanders-essay.jpg
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    a statement from 40 years ago, where free love was king and many people said stupid things - probably under the influence of mind expanding meds.... 8-)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Higgins wrote :
    "free love was king and many people said stupid things - probably under the influence of mind expanding meds"

You say that, like it was a bad thing, man :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    Just reminding everyone of what I said in post 4 above about keeping things civil. We've closed political threads before and will again if necessary.

How about a civil war, then? :D
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Only if I get to dress up as Black Widow ;)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent

You say that, like it was a bad thing, man :D

:)) :)) :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Only if I get to dress up as Black Widow ;)

...again? :#
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I think Hillary will win, mainly because she is seen as the lesser evil. Hillary is very experienced, but she isn't a natural public speaker and a "political animal" like her husband or Obama. She has a lot of baggage, and not all good. Trump is "Saint Anger" - the moutpeace of many with al lot of frustration, but very little knowledge of the world in general and politics. One must wonder what would have happened if the Republicans had elected a moderate candidate with apeal to the center.
    Agreed, it really seems to be a choice of " The lesser of two evils" :#
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Its like choosing between who you would like to see relegated from the Premier League - Man Utd or Chelsea :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Or,
    " who will F*ck up the country the least ?"
    Higgins wrote:
    probably under the influence of mind expanding meds.... 8-)
    Now I know why you say what you say :))
    Number24 wrote:
    I think Hillary will win, mainly because she is seen as the lesser evil. Hillary is very experienced, but she isn't a natural public speaker and a "political animal" like her husband or Obama. She has a lot of baggage, and not all good. Trump is "Saint Anger" - the moutpeace of many with al lot of frustration, but very little knowledge of the world in general and politics. One must wonder what would have happened if the Republicans had elected a moderate candidate with apeal to the center.
    I hate when people from foreign countries stick their nose into U.S. politics. I invite you to come live in the United States to try it out. THEN you can spout off as you please.
    I think it's sometimes interesting for us to see how we are perceived by others.
    Like Britain in the recent EU referendum. After all none of us have any power
    Only opinions. :)
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I hate when people from foreign countries stick their nose into U.S. politics. I invite you to come live in the United States to try it out. THEN you can spout off as you please.

This is a free forum where anyone can say whatever they wish as long as they remain respectful. We have Americans discussing Brexit without being accused by Europeans of 'spouting off' and non-Americans are more than welcome to discuss American politics here. Not only is everyone entitled to an opinion, but furthermore, as what happens in the U.S. effects everyone in the world, everyone in the world is more than welcome to 'stick their nose' into the U.S. election with their opinions. It's called freedom of speech. Whether you agree with someone's opinion is entirely up to you but if you don't like the opinions of others, I would suggest you avoid this and all other political topics on this board and stick to James Bond subjects only.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Obama stuck his nose into the Brexit campaign (prob was another influence for people to vote leave)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Obama stuck his nose into the Brexit campaign (prob was another influence for people to vote leave)

Yes, Obama had more than enough problems of his own to be getting on with in the US.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I think it was mentioned during the referendum that there Was an increase in the
    leave vote support, after Obama's comment. ;)
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    I think it was mentioned during the referendum that there Was an increase in the
    leave vote support, after Obama's comment. ;)

Obama was clearly a great recruiting agent for LEAVE. :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    What I remember about his comment was the line about, the UK being in the EU
    was in America's interest ! :D sorry Mr President but I'm more interested in the
    UK's interests.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

This is a free forum where anyone can say whatever they wish as long as they remain respectful. We have Americans discussing Brexit without being accused by Europeans of 'spouting off' and non-Americans are more than welcome to discuss American politics here. Not only is everyone entitled to an opinion, but furthermore, as what happens in the U.S. effects everyone in the world, everyone in the world is more than welcome to 'stick their nose' into the U.S. election with their opinions. It's called freedom of speech. Whether you agree with someone's opinion is entirely up to you but if you don't like the opinions of others, I would suggest you avoid this and all other political topics on this board and stick to James Bond subjects only.

Well put. Perhaps you should look at it differently. Foreigners' interest in US politics is a result of your country's influence and the fasination it holds, but also shows that presidential elections still matter. No-one cares about Chinese or Russian elections because they don't matter.
This discussion has been closed.