Who will win the november election in the U.S.? Trump or Hillary?

Comments

• HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    I did not speak about you - for once ;)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I may be obsessing about VP's here, but when do candidates chose running mates? Is at or during national conventions?
    And if so, when are they held?
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    I did not speak about you - for once ;)
    Just offering a bit of backup, bro! {[]
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • MajorBoothroydMajorBoothroyd A World Without WantPosts: 81MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I may be obsessing about VP's here, but when do candidates chose running mates? Is at or during national conventions?
    And if so, when are they held?
    Trumps vp could be as soon as next week. Usually in the U.S. their chosen at the convention! -{
    "Never let them see you bleed."
    Okay, let's assume the DNC F**KS UP big time and goes with Hillary and not Bernie. That means Trump will win. Then our Electoral College can nix that. And even if they wimp out, 'President(Nutball)Trump' will find stiff opposition to almost anything he wants to do from BOTH sides. His wars will be okayed, though. It will be really f***ing BAD, but not extinction level bad.
    FWIW
    So now that Bernie endorses Hillary, are you moving to the Clinton Camp, Bruce Lee? :v

Higgins wrote:
    So now that Bernie endorses Hillary, are you moving to the Clinton Camp, Bruce Lee? :v
    I'll decide after the convention... :v
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    image.jpg
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    chrisisall wrote:
    Higgins wrote:
    I'll decide after the convention... :v
    Like in a Marvel movie, there may be a coda....
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    The latest NY Times poll has Johnson at 12% even though the Times and nearly every other US media outlet refuse to give him any coverage at all. The electorate are clamoring for another option besides Clinton & Trump and the press are intentionally ignoring the fact that another option exists.
    I think Trump's choice of VP was smart. Mike Pence is a Washington insider, experienced and a true conservative with proven relations with the christian right. Some of the things Trump isn't and should give him votes among christians and conservatives. Dam! I was hoping Trump would chose a far right space cadet like Sarah Palin :#
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Can't wait until he initiates the Purge. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Nice to see Mrs Trump copying Mrs Obama's speech, Perhaps Prez Trump will
    Also copy President Obama's policies. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Nice to see Mrs Trump copying Mrs Obama's speech, Perhaps Prez Trump will
    Also copy President Obama's policies. :D
    She's getting her trumpupence.
    Have you noticed that most speakers at the Republican convention are family members of Trump? Paul Ryan spoke, but unlike Trump he hardly mentioned Donald Trump :))
    After 2 days of denial that Mrs. Trump's speech was ripped off, they've found a scapegoat:

Turns out that M Trump was citing Michelle as an inspirational over the phone to a friend of hers who then modified the speech...

And I believe in Santa :)) :)) :))

Higgins wrote:
    And I believe in Santa :)) :)) :))
    I believe in Bernie, I think he's real. :D
    Everyone should believe in Santa ! ;)
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    Both major parties have spent years acting like they are different, when in fact they both do whatever the big corporations tell them to. Both Trump and Bernie are surprises the two parties can't contain. Trump eventually won on the GOP side, Bernie was screwed, blued and tattooed by the Democrat National Committee...however, he may have his revenge. Since word of what Wassermann-Schultz and Hillary's people have been doing has leaked out it has really pissed off the Bernie fans...I suspect that this will hurt Hillary in the long run.
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    Ammo08 wrote:
    Both major parties have spent years acting like they are different, when in fact they both do whatever the big corporations tell them to. Both Trump and Bernie are surprises the two parties can't contain. Trump eventually won on the GOP side, Bernie was screwed, blued and tattooed by the Democrat National Committee...however, he may have his revenge. Since word of what Wassermann-Schultz and Hillary's people have been doing has leaked out it has really pissed off the Bernie fans...I suspect that this will hurt Hillary in the long run.
    Picking Bernie can save the DNC. Otherwise they are playing a game the really might not win.
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    Although I'm not a supporter of Bernie by any means, I have to say that he seems to be honest and really believes in what he says.
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    I can't believe the stupidity of the Democratic party that tried to undermine Bernie Sanders during the election! After the GoP was a hate-fest against Hillary starring the Trump family, one would think organising a more succesful party convention would be plain sailing. Hillary chose a ceterist VP candidate, but I think Bernie voters would have accepted that. Now they will have a conflict-filled convention too. In addition this scandal will reflect badly on the Democratic party and Hillary, even if she may not have been involved.
    STUPID! :s
    Wasserman Schultz, the leader of the Democratic party who had to resign because they favoured Clinton, has now been hired by the Hillary Clinton campaign. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!
    Usual Washington politics, one of the reasons Trump may well win. Is that he claims
    Not to be a part of the system, which appeals to many.
    the emails are a non-issue imo.

Pretty sure we all would like to see the GOP plans to get rid of Trump during his campaign :D

The e-mail are an issue because they cause discord at the Democratic convention when they needed to be seen as the "grown-up" party. It also feuls the image that Hillary is dishonest.
    Hillary is a politician, ....... it's a given, she's dishonest ! :))
  • eric7064eric7064 USAPosts: 343MI6 Agent
    How would the emails be a non issue to some? I really am baffled when people shrug that off as not a big deal or something very minor. If it's as simple as she was "cleared" then I guess that's a way to go.
    In politics and in business life, it's simply shocking what people are doing to gain power.

I am not surprised that those things happened with the democtrats and I am very sure that it's gotten much nastier with the Republicans trying to get rid of Trump.

That's why I see it as a non - issue. These kind of games are common in those circles and I am sure that Trump has gotten his hands dirty over his business years as well.

Hillary Clinton reminds me of R Nixon, she's a political operator maybe not "Loved"
    but will probably be able to get deals done, but not liked ?
This discussion has been closed.