**UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

Comments

• CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    I cannot believe only 26 out of the 60 people who committed paid.
    That is not even 50%...
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Hopefully that figure has increased over the last few days!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,092MI6 Agent
    I'm willing to wait another few weeks for the deadline to be extended if need be. After that we need to know if it's a go or not.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    In all honesty, if it (payment) doesn't happen in the next 2 weeks, it won't happen at all imo.
    Christmas money then will be spent elsewhere
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Higgins wrote:
    In all honesty, if it (payment) doesn't happen in the next 2 weeks, it won't happen at all imo.
    Christmas money then will be spent elsewhere

I agree. I think the next two weeks will be informative.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    No disrespect to newer members, but my guess is that the stalwarts (eg everyone on this page) understand better how these things work and commit / see through.

I suspect some others were in just to flip and make a profit...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • monstermonster Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    With regards to the 60 people who said that they would like to be added to the list ..... I would publish this list on the forum and highlight all the people who still have not committed with Luigi (I think 3 weeks is enough time to get your act together, commit and pay).
    At the very least these people should contact Simon/Luigi and explain the reason why they have Not followed through after all the Time, effort and commitment made by others to get us to this point.
    If after another 2 weeks; they have still not committed to the project (which may not happen now) because of this ...... in the future IF another project is attempted these dreams and time wasters should be excluded.
    I think the second idea is sound but I don't think anyone is about shaming anyone....we don't know all the reasons why a person has not yet pulled the triggered. But they should communicate to Luigi a yay or a nay.
  • BroccoliBroccoli Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    May I remind everyone that if someone gets Simon to contact me I can pay.
  • TSRGusTSRGus Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    c'mon folks.. take a look at the cover photo on the Quantum Bond On Set....

this is our chance to finally have this jacket...
    TSRGus wrote:
    c'mon folks.. take a look at the cover photo on the Quantum Bond On Set....

this is our chance to finally have this jacket...
    Did you see my last post. Simon still hasn't answered back, it's not all the members fault.
  • I got a response from Luigi. He said there is no deadline.

The project won't move forward though unless there are 50 orders. No exception to that rule.

This could take awhile...
  • This is kind of what I was afraid would happen.
    Being in sales, I can tell you that what someone
    has to have today, they may forget about tomorrow.
    A lot of time has passed with this project.
    That or their interest went beyond the capability of
    their wallets, and they got ahead of themselves.

It appears only the die hard fans are committing.

Unless someone has a brilliant idea to respark interest,
    I think this project is at a stand still.

I hope Mantis' polo project has a better outcome.
    The problem is Luigi wont go forward with the polo project until the Harrington one is a success....so one begets the other...
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    edited January 2017
    Hi guys. I have no skin in this game, but if promoting the project on my site will help just let me know. More than happy to assist if the project leaders feel it's appropriate. All the best and happy new year!
    Are my messages visible on this?
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Broccoli wrote:

Yes! I'm guessing you need to contact Luigi to pay, not Simon
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,633Chief of Staff
    Broccoli wrote:

You need to step back and wait to be contacted...people may be busy...with it being New Year and all...
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Broccoli wrote:

You need to step back and wait to be contacted...people may be busy...with it being New Year and all...
    I apologize, if it came off as being rude and out of bounds.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Broccoli wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Broccoli wrote:

Contact Luigi directly
    ldb@tomfordinternational.com

Sure he will send you the forms etc. Once returned pm Simon so he can add you to the "good boys" list
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • SenorJon21SenorJon21 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Broccoli wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Contact Luigi directly
    ldb@tomfordinternational.com

Sure he will send you the forms etc. Once returned pm Simon so he can add you to the "good boys" list

I had paid but did not PM Simon. I am sure there are others in the same boat, wasn't aware that was how we were keeping count. Perhaps the actual number is higher then?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Pretty sure the number is from Luigi.

He knows how many people have paid finally and that's all what counts
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Yes no need to PM Simon once paid, believe like the tie project last time etc - Luigi will be constantly updating Simon who has paid from the list

Hopefully numbers are up last few days - though a lot of the "vocal" people earlier in this thread have gone very quiet of late!
  • The Mantis wrote:
    The problem is Luigi wont go forward with the polo project until the Harrington one is a success....so one begets the other...

I was afraid of that...
  • I think we will see a spike in interest the closer we get to 50, since it's human nature to want what you can't have, as opposed to being around 25...people most likely don't like the idea of their funds being suspended for an indefinite amount of time. A numbers update may help things.

By the way I haven't received an email confirmation yet from Luigi. Did you guys get an email confirmation after placing your order?
    MrE wrote:
    By the way I haven't received an email confirmation yet from Luigi. Did you guys get an email confirmation after placing your order?

No - didnt last time on tie project either
  • GSGS Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    Nor did I, though he did email me to confirm
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    I have received a confirmation from Luigi.
    I'm not sure TF will charge my credit card before we get close to 50. Otherwise, Luigi will have to proceed with many refunds if the project doesn't move on.
    Credit cards will only be charged if we hit 50 is my understanding
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,330MI6 Agent
    edited January 2017
    Yes people should not worry about their money being 'frozen'. Nothing will happen till we reach the magic 50. On another note, can anyone who has asked to have 'Daniel Craig- Bond 22' in their labels have a rethink and send Luigi a revised label, as it won't be possible to copy the screen-used one.

Cheers,

B