**UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

Comments

• fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    ugh, I'm still waiting for mine...
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    fleiter wrote:

Don't worry you'll probably get later this evening or tomorrow!
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • MAGR007MAGR007 Posts: 80MI6 Agent
    My TF Harrington left Italy yesterday and arrived today in Austria. It's great -{
    MAGR007 wrote:
    My TF Harrington left Italy yesterday and arrived today in Austria. It's great -{

I'm jealous! I will hopefully have mine by the weekend as i live in upstate NY....
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    fleiter wrote:

Did you get a tracking # yet?
    McQueen wrote:
    fleiter wrote:

Did you get a tracking # yet?

Didn't get any email or tracking yet! I've emailed Luigi, as he mentioned we should receive tracking# Thursday or Friday :/
    Still without a tracking update, not sure if they're shipping the jackets in batches. Everyone here got their confirmations?
    I didn't receive a tracking # either. I figure that the jackets went out last week, based on what Luigi said in his previous email and it will just show up sometime this week (hopefully). I think I recall this happening to a few members on the previous run also.
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 351MI6 Agent
    My jacket has arrived! More to come when I get home!
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
    fleiter wrote:
    Still without a tracking update, not sure if they're shipping the jackets in batches. Everyone here got their confirmations?

I might be the only person who received an email advising me of the shipment dates and the tracking # which seems odd! They wanted to deliver my jacket at 10:30 am but i'd need to be present to sign for it. I asked them if they would be willing to reroute it to my office but they said no so i requested to have it held at the main FedEx location.
    McQueen wrote:
    I didn't receive a tracking # either. I figure that the jackets went out last week, based on what Luigi said in his previous email and it will just show up sometime this week (hopefully). I think I recall this happening to a few members on the previous run also.

How many people were in the 2nd run....5 or 6? My jacket was picked up Thursday afternoon and it hit the FedEx office for pickup at 7:49 am est this morning so if you're in the states you should hopefully get your jacket tomorrow.
    I believe it ended up being 6 people in this re-run. Did you pick it up yesterday at the FedEx office?
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    McQueen wrote:
    I believe it ended up being 6 people in this re-run. Did you pick it up yesterday at the FedEx office?

I believe it was 6 from ajb. Also a possibility that some TF employees from the Beverly Hills boutique joined as well.
    edited December 2017
    McQueen wrote:

Yeah i picked it up on the way home from the office. I didn't even unload the groceries from the car and instead proceeded to open the box and admire my new jacket. When I ordered the jacket i was extremely concerned about the sizing racking my brain thinking i should have ordered a 56 for more room in the shoulders but i stuck with the 54 because it was the best fit based on the #'s. I took the jacket out and said to myself "hmm this may not fit" because it just seemed narrow in the shoulders BUT that was because of how the jacket drapes over the hanger. I said a little prayer and slipped the jacket on and the fit was exactly what i was hoping it to be!

I can't use the 2nd button on the waist and i knew that would be the case but i did so on the cuff and that helped with the sleeves. Now if i wanna get picky i may have the sleeves taken up 1/4 inch and adjust the 2nd button on the cuff to make the opening a little smaller but in all honesty i'll probably just leave it as is :)

Have you received any tracking info you or has your jacket magically shown up?

P.S. You will NOT be disappointed with this jacket!
    Just got an email with tracking # from Luigi! tracking info shows delivery should be sometime tomorrow!

Congrats MikeG77 on getting your jacket, glad to hear the fit went well!
    fleiter wrote:
    Just got an email with tracking # from Luigi! tracking info shows delivery should be sometime tomorrow!

Congrats MikeG77 on getting your jacket, glad to hear the fit went well!

Glad to hear you're getting your jacket tomorrow! I think you should work a half day or better yet call in sick tomorrow :v
    Thanks for sharing, Mike! Also glad to hear you got your tracking Fleiter. This thread could do with more photos of these jackets!

I have yet to receive an email from Luigi, however, I imagine mine will be delivered tomorrow or Thursday. I normally wouldn't make a fuss, but I need to make sure that I'm working from home on the correct day so that I'm able to accept the delivery.
    McQueen wrote:
    Thanks for sharing, Mike! Also glad to hear you got your tracking Fleiter. This thread could do with more photos of these jackets!

I have yet to receive an email from Luigi, however, I imagine mine will be delivered tomorrow or Thursday. I normally wouldn't make a fuss, but I need to make sure that I'm working from home on the correct day so that I'm able to accept the delivery.

Considering the cost associated with this jacket i think you have every right to make a fuss about the delivery.
    I finally received my tracking #. My jacket isn't expected to leave Italy until tomorrow :# I wonder how they determined the shipping order; seems rather odd that such a small order is being dispersed days apart from one another.
    McQueen wrote:
    I finally received my tracking #. My jacket isn't expected to leave Italy until tomorrow :# I wonder how they determined the shipping order; seems rather odd that such a small order is being dispersed days apart from one another.

McQueen are you stateside?
    MikeG77 wrote:

Yes. I'm West Coast
    McQueen wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:

Yes. I'm West Coast

I'm located in upstate NY. I wonder why the deliveries are so staggered when he advised us they would all go out last Thursday/Friday?
    GUYS! Fedex just handed me the jacket! packaging was excellent, although I went with the boxed option, I was so anxious about the sizing, but let me tell you, it fit like it was bespoke, can't be any happier. Will share more details with you later. I really hope the rest of you also get it before Christmas. It still feels so surreal to me!
    fleiter wrote:
    GUYS! Fedex just handed me the jacket! packaging was excellent, although I went with the boxed option, I was so anxious about the sizing, but let me tell you, it fit like it was bespoke, can't be any happier. Will share more details with you later. I really hope the rest of you also get it before Christmas. It still feels so surreal to me!

Congratulations and i am glad you finally got your jacket!
  • Jacket arrived yesterday. The shipment was a tad late, but other than that, no problems. Thanks again to all involved with this project. Your hard work is appreciated! Now if we can just get the QOS polo project up and running! {[]

Merry Christmas Everyone! :x
    Can anyone tell me which pocket the personalized tag would be in if someone chose that option?

Thanks,

Mike
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Can anyone tell me which pocket the personalized tag would be in if someone chose that option?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, it will be on (not in) the right inside pocket just below the button flap.
    Ok thanks for the info! Have you heard anything regarding the fees you were overcharged?
    MikeG77 wrote:
    Ok thanks for the info! Have you heard anything regarding the fees you were overcharged?

Not looking good. Xmas holiday preventing anyone from officially answering, but be prepared to pay the $175-180.
    MikeG77 wrote:

Not looking good. Xmas holiday preventing anyone from officially answering, but be prepared to pay the $175-180.

I figured you would say that but i have NOT received a bill for carriage/customs fees. I am going to look at my paperwork when i get home to see what they indicated on the boxes the customs forms. I wonder if everyone received a bill for carriage/customs fee and if the Tom Ford incorrectly declared the purpose of the jacket?