ROYALE Filmwear QoS Harrington 2016

Comments

• HinksHinks Peterborough, UKPosts: 40MI6 Agent
    After receiving my harrington I can't wait for the next run of the peacoat ;)
  • XcarmaXcarma BelgiumPosts: 10MI6 Agent
    Received the jacket, everything is already mentioned above: absolutely spot on!! Thank you so much, looking forward to the peacoat and Haiti jacket!
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Well guys all my focus is now on the SKYFALL pea coat which should make a comeback mid December and following that the Haiti jacket will return updated also in early 2017... after that who knows???

Hey Dan! How about the Skyfall tritone tie?!!! :p

I have all of the Magnoli Craig era ties and most are great. But this one needs a bit of refining and a close eye to detail...perfect for Royale

Keen to try your hand at ties?... :D
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    Well guys all my focus is now on the SKYFALL pea coat which should make a comeback mid December and following that the Haiti jacket will return updated also in early 2017... after that who knows???

I have all of the Magnoli Craig era ties and most are great. But this one needs a bit of refining and a close eye to detail...perfect for Royale

Quantum champagne tie!!!
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Love mine! And so does the girl!
    IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3990.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    kadd wrote:

Quantum champagne tie!!!

Yes please! I've always loved this tie!
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • SilverFingerSilverFinger Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 280MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3990.jpg

Thats great Harris :D Glad you both like it!!! :))

PS: Guys, Magnoli does an awesome job of the ties, just trust me on that, I have a couple of his.

-{

Dan.
    sales@royalefilmwear.com / subscribe@royalefilmwear.com (To join the notification list and be advised of new releases)
    https://royalefilmwear.storenvy.com
    https://www.facebook.com/royalefilmwear
    https://instagram.com/royale_filmwear
    hthomas wrote:
    IMG_3976.jpg

IMG_3990.jpg

Thats great Harris :D Glad you both like it!!! :))

PS: Guys, Magnoli does an awesome job of the ties, just trust me on that, I have a couple of his.

-{

Dan.

Agreed. I have a couple of his ties; the Montenegro and Istanbul and they are lovely ties, but the one I really want is the Bolivia Champagne tie which he no longer offers for sale. :#
  • Indy MagnoliIndy Magnoli Somewhere in the PacificPosts: 419MI6 Agent
    Thanks, Dan. Not to derail this thread... but we're making more Bolivia Champagne Ties right now...
    Thanks, Dan. Not to derail this thread... but we're making more Bolivia Champagne Ties right now...

Not at all, that's good news. I didn't realise you were out of the Bolivia Champagne tie. I have that one and your Green planet tie, just brilliant, really the only ties I wear. Very keen to pick up your Quantum glasses when they become available also as I imagine many in here will be, they look spot on.

-{

Dan.
    sales@royalefilmwear.com / subscribe@royalefilmwear.com (To join the notification list and be advised of new releases)
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

Not at all, that's good news. I didn't realise you were out of the Bolivia Champagne tie. I have that one and your Green planet tie, just brilliant, really the only ties I wear. Very keen to pick up your Quantum glasses when they become available also as I imagine many in here will be, they look spot on.

-{

Dan.

Quantum glasses became available last week, Dan.
    Quantum glasses became available last week, Dan.

Indeed they are!! Thanks for the heads up, just bought mine. Looking forward to giving my Ray Bans a well earned rest. Can't wait to get these!!

{[] B-) :D

Great news Indy! I was going to buy this tie along with the Montenegro and Istanbul ones I bought a few weeks back.
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:

Felt compelled to reply to this having owned Magnoli's 3 versions of the Skyfall tri-tone tie; the third version being one of his more accurate IMHO.

Actually I would say it's 99% bang-on with the only difference - having owned the TF Skyfall tri-tone before selling it to a member on here - is that the squares on Indy's are slightly smaller than the TF original.

The first two versions were kind of 'dull' or 'flat' in comparison and didn't catch the light like v.3; depending on how you look at it you can see the vibrant deep blue or the dark grey squares.

In short, Indy's third attempt at this prompted me to sell on my TF having compared them side by side (too scared to wear the original! Prefer to wear/use my collection).

I'd highly recommend it.

IMG_2991.jpg

My Magnoli SF tri-tone along with Indy's Granborough; Kazan; Greene Party and London ties.

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Agree the tri-tone looks very good but squares a tad too small
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    GaryD_007 wrote:
    kadd wrote:

Felt compelled to reply to this having owned Magnoli's 3 versions of the Skyfall tri-tone tie; the third version being one of his more accurate IMHO.

Actually I would say it's 99% bang-on with the only difference - having owned the TF Skyfall tri-tone before selling it to a member on here - is that the squares on Indy's are slightly smaller than the TF original.

The first two versions were kind of 'dull' or 'flat' in comparison and didn't catch the light like v.3; depending on how you look at it you can see the vibrant deep blue or the dark grey squares.

In short, Indy's third attempt at this prompted me to sell on my TF having compared them side by side (too scared to wear the original! Prefer to wear/use my collection).

I'd highly recommend it.

IMG_2991.jpg

My Magnoli SF tri-tone along with Indy's Granborough; Kazan; Greene Party and London ties.

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

I agree with Gary, Indys v3 is great

Almost grabbed the tritone one today with my sunglasses, immediately regretted not getting it when I saw this post. Beautiful ties, nice collection Gary.
    Thank you, guys!
  • esk1020esk1020 Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    GaryD_007 wrote:
    kadd wrote:

I'd highly recommend it.

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

I got my SF tie at the end of this last August. Is that v3?
    esk1020 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    GaryD_007 wrote:

I'd highly recommend it.

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

I got my SF tie at the end of this last August. Is that v3?

Would be hard to say without a pic.
    I'd imagine it would be....unless there's a v.4?! Indy??
  • Indy MagnoliIndy Magnoli Somewhere in the PacificPosts: 419MI6 Agent
    Way to derail a thread guys! :))

The v3 Skyfall (I think that's what we're up to) has been out for a few months, so end of August is probably the current version, IIRC.
    Way to derail a thread guys! :))

The v3 Skyfall (I think that's what we're up to) has been out for a few months, so end of August is probably the current version, IIRC.

Indy, have you reworked the Bolivia tie dince the first run (which I have)...
    Similar construction to the tri tone would give it a real quality feel and look
    Have every Bond tie uve done, plus CR leather jacket and a few polos, all going strong!

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Lol. Maybe this warrants someone opening a Magnoli tie thread since this one should be able it the Harrington. Wonk wonk... :))
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    edited October 2016
    Sorry for derailing the tie discussion :)

I have received my Royale Harrigton jacket.
    It is very nice and quality is great.
    However, it is a bit snug especially at the chest level.
    Is it the stiffer fabric or the size?
    It doesn't look too small...
    Do you experience the same issue?
  • GSGS Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    Still waiting for mine... the last update on Australia post said dispatched 4th October from Brisbane but nothing since... B-)
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Commandant wrote:

Hi commandant what size did you order and what chest are you? I ordered a size M and I am 40 chest so I am worried I have gone too small now.
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Hi Sunny01. I ordered a size M and my chest measures 40inches. I will bring it next week to my tailor to see if he can take out some fabric around the chest. Will keep you posted.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    sunny01 wrote:
    Commandant wrote:

Hi commandant what size did you order and what chest are you? I ordered a size M and I am 40 chest so I am worried I have gone too small now.

Medium will be perfect for you...we are the same size...
  • Greg137blueGreg137blue milford michiganPosts: 74MI6 Agent
    edited October 2016
    For comparison purposes. I'm 5' 9" 175 pounds 42 chest. I ordered a size large. Shoulders fit good. Sleeves are about 2" long. A little loose around the waist. Chest fit is good. I have taken it to my Taylor to be taken in and the sleeves shortened. Possibly could have gotten away with a medium but was worried it would be to restrictive on top.
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Thanks very much for the guidance on the sizing David, Commandant and Greg, much appreciated!!