FS: Die another Day Polo Neck Adidas Gazelle SF

Comments

• MyselfMyself Posts: 64MI6 Agent
    It is not making just money. I asked for offers. I Never forced any one one a vertan amount. The highest offer was USD 2.000,-. After telling it was sold I was asked to reduce the price to USD 1.600 which I agreed on. I received to paypal transfers, one in the amount of USD 1.000 and few days later USD 600. Another few days later I received a paypal message there is an issue with the debit card, therefore the USD 600 never were on my account. The buyer convienced me nevertheless to send the sweater. Never was mentioned the first payment was a deposit.

I shipped the sweater on Jan 14, reached US on Jan 18, were some days at US customs which is obviously not in my hands. I called the postal service and the confirmed it could take some days. The parcel was delivered on Feb 2nd. All this dates coming from postal tracking. The buyer asked me to return the money with the argument he never received it. He denied he have it until he starts to resell it.

I got never any complaints about the Sweater and I've sold as well other stuff were positive feedback was posted on Deadline with me and tried to help this member to get cufflinks from a store as well which unfortunately didn't work. Therefore I'm happy to help Fans which meins on my side effort without charging anything.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Myself wrote:
    I shipped the sweater on Jan 14, reached US on Jan 18, were some days at US customs which is obviously not in my hands. I called the postal service and the confirmed it could take some days. The parcel was delivered on Feb 2nd. All this dates coming from postal tracking. The buyer asked me to return the money with the argument he never received it. He denied he have it until he starts to resell it.

So on the basis of "non delivery" did the $1000 end up actually being refunded by you Myself or did he just ask for the refund?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Broccoli wrote:
    First I offered the seller $2000 for the seller. Later, he let me know my offer won me the sweater. I asked him if we could come down on the price a little. He kindly agreed. $1600. I sent him $1000 as a deposit and would send the $600 later. The member told me the item was delivered when it was clearly not. After notifying the seller my item did not arrive. He refunded me the $600 dollars. After many phone calls to different post stations and months later I got my sweater. Trying it on I noticed it was WAY to big on me. I waited a while before making the decision to part with the sweater. I offered it for $1200 on the boards some days ago. Little interest. I knocked it down to $1000. Still no interest and concerns over price from members. I posted measurements and pictures and knocked it down to $900. Member Mantis noticing fraying on the sweater which I did not. I put it down to $400. Member reappears on the boards demanding an outstanding $600 from me. I point out the seemingly damage on the item. He calls it baggyness. And here we are.

So, you have offered US$ 2000,-- which you did not then stay behind?
    Price was reduced to 1.600,-- from which you have paid 1.000,--

Then the item was missing for some time and the seller (myself) refunded you US$ 600,-- which means that you have spent only 400 for the sweater.

Then the sweater arrives and you don't feel the obligation to send the seller (myself) the refunded US$ 600,-- plus the still open 600 for weeks??

And then you list the sweater here for US$ 1.200,-- without having paid it for in full - and without even having offered the seller (myself) to return the sweater?
    Why? And why did you not pay the open 1.200,--??
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Yes, this seems to be the heart of the issue.
    Higgins wrote:
    Broccoli wrote:
    First I offered the seller $2000 for the seller. Later, he let me know my offer won me the sweater. I asked him if we could come down on the price a little. He kindly agreed. $1600. I sent him $1000 as a deposit and would send the $600 later. The member told me the item was delivered when it was clearly not. After notifying the seller my item did not arrive. He refunded me the $600 dollars. After many phone calls to different post stations and months later I got my sweater. Trying it on I noticed it was WAY to big on me. I waited a while before making the decision to part with the sweater. I offered it for $1200 on the boards some days ago. Little interest. I knocked it down to $1000. Still no interest and concerns over price from members. I posted measurements and pictures and knocked it down to $900. Member Mantis noticing fraying on the sweater which I did not. I put it down to $400. Member reappears on the boards demanding an outstanding $600 from me. I point out the seemingly damage on the item. He calls it baggyness. And here we are.

Then the item was missing for some time and the seller (myself) refunded you US$ 600,-- which means that you have spent only 400 for the sweater.

Then the sweater arrives and you don't feel the obligation to send the seller (myself) the refunded US$ 600,-- plus the still open 600 for weeks??

And then you list the sweater here for US$ 1.200,-- without having paid it for in full - and without even having offered the seller (myself) to return the sweater?
  • BroccoliBroccoli Posts: 253MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    So, did you pay anything for the sweater or did he refund all your money back to you? If he did refund the money shouldn't you return the sweater to him? Also, was this months ago?
    Broccoli wrote:
    He still hasn't refunded me the $1000.
    Higgins wrote:
    Broccoli wrote:

I sent one payment of $1000 and another payment of $600 days later. The item never arrives even when he said it did. Refunds me the $600 but still holds the $1000. Months later on my part I get the sweater. Seller told me originally no returns.
    I will happily send the sweater back if he refunds me the $1000
    edited April 2017
    Broccoli, it's still not understandable to me, why you haven't paid him the remaining $600,-- after you have received the sweater some weeks ago.

I find it bad etiquette listing here an item, that you don't fully own and don't mention the fraying which was known to you.

As we are talking about etiquette: I have seen the initial sales thread where you have been rushing in brutally after someone (Mantis) already said, that he'll buy the sweater.
    That I would never do to one of the fellow members here and I think, that you have a LOT to learn in life.

The fact, that you initially did not stand behind your offer - together with the fact, that you are selling here an item that you don't fully own - don't make a final payment after you have received your item and that you list here an item without mentioning a known fault leads me to the conclusion

That I'll never do any trade or deal with you!!

I can only advise everybody not buying from you anymore and hope that you are sorting this out immediately with myname.

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    I would suggest the sweater would have to be sent back first
    Ross
    I echo that.
    As far as we stand now, myname was keeping what he said - contrary to Broccoli.
    It should be up to Broccoli to return the sweater INSURED (and cover the postage and insurance) and I am sure that he'll receive his money back!

Higgins wrote:
    Broccoli, it's still not understandable to me, why you haven't paid him the remaining $600,-- after you have received the sweater some weeks ago.

I find it bad etiquette listing here an item, that you don't fully own and don't mention the fraying which was known to you.

As we are talking about etiquette: I have seen the initial sales thread where you have been rushing in brutally after someone (Mantis) already said, that he'll buy the sweater.
    That I would never do to one of the fellow members here and I think, that you have a LOT to learn in life.

The fact, that you initially did not stand behind your offer - together with the fact, that you are selling here an item that you don't fully own - don't make a final payment after you have received your item and that you list here an item without mentioning a known fault leads me to the conclusion

That I'll never do any trade or deal with you!!

I can only advise everybody not buying from you anymore and hope that you are sorting this out immediately with myname.
    why should I pay an extra $600 for a damaged item?
    As far as we know, you have never contacted myname that the item was damaged.
    I'd also say, that you can see most of the damage on the initial sales threat by myname, contrary to your crappy pics and that is misleading in the end.

Anyhow, the remaining points against you stand still:

- not standing behind your offer
    - selling items that you don't fully own
    - not mentioning a known flaw
    - running over forum mates

Anyhow, your quick reply shows me, that you are not able or willing to accept my points above - which is not really surprising me at all.

As said, I can only urge you to sort this out immediately with myname and return the sweater insured at your cost.

That would be the tiniest damage control, that you'd be able to offer.

Higgins wrote:
    As far as we know, you have never contacted myname that the item was damaged.
    I'd also say, that you can see most of the damage on the initial sales threat by myname, contrary to your crappy pics.

Anyhow, your quick reply shows me, that you are not able or willing to accept my points above - which is not really surprising me at all.

As said, I can only urge you to sort this out immediately with myname and return the sweater insured at your cost.

That would be the tiniest damage control, that you'd be able to offer.
    I did not notice the damage to the sweater in his original pictures. I have told Myself there was damage to the item. Which puzzles me as to why he would sell it to someone at such high a price. I'm not sorry my IPhone 7 pics are not up to par for you.
    Look, you are only digging yourself deeper.

I would object, that Myself was open to offers. You have offered 2000 based on the pics and Mantis was at 1600. So what are you blaming the seller for?

As your iPhone failed to show the known damage, what is your excuse that you did not write about it in your sales ad?

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Major lies and theft going on here, with just a bit of fraud thrown in for good measure :))
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    well, you've summed it up perfectly.

Wonder what Broccoli comes up next with?

• chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    well I certainly won't be bidding for those kentons ! shame really
    007 reporting for duty
    I did warn you all that this would happen months ago.

3685762238_8843196b53.jpg
    I only noticed the damage when Mantis made the comment.
    Broccoli wrote:

Yeah Mantis has good eyes. But he did have the benefit of looking at a small picture and not have the item in front of him for a month or so like you did 8-) Fair play Mantis.
    Broccoli wrote:

You said it differently here:
    Broccoli wrote:
    JTM wrote:

Noticed the fraying before or after you put the $1200 price up for it a week ago?
    Before, I'm ashamed to say.

Broccoli wrote:

but you have delayed the payment for weeks because the sweater was damaged????

Sorry, guy this does not sum up!

* just for context: Mantis pointed that out yesterday!

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Dearie me :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    grab-a-pitchfork-and-flaming-torch.png
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Hang him by the Jacobs :v
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Not so much a baggy jumper, as a jumper with baggage...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
    Moldy-Gristedes-broccoli-9-22-2014-low.jpg
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Not the type of post the Donkey usually follows but I've recently experienced something of a similar flavour. I left a rather expensive production made prop with the manager of a company I've commissioned bespoke displays from previously. I discovered that said manager had been dismissed by the parent company after dishonest shenanigans. My prop was nowhere to be found on the premises. A quick internet search found it on the Yourprops website listed as "screen used" in the collection of a well know US collector with deep pockets. Regrettably the parent company will not try and recover third party losses so like Myself I lost my property and my initial investment of said property which was £2.5k. I can only imagine what the US collector paid for the piece and trust me that is not a good feeling! Trust is a marvellous thing until it is abused! So endeth the lesson! :(
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    When will people learn that you simply can't turn up on this forum and attempt this sort of thing? Shameless profiteering thrown in with blatant misselling. Leaves a bad taste and is simply not tolerated....... Disgraceful.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood