No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• TSRGusTSRGus Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    TSRGus wrote:
    Simon Crompton from Permanent Style advised that he believes his Giubbino size is a Medium in the images from that blog.

He submitted that the size Small was neater but that he needed to go to the Medium for length. He looks like he's on the taller side so this makes some sense given the somewhat peculiar measurements of the chest relative to the length.

Food for thought regarding the Connolly....

Is there a link to his comments?

I have looked at the size list and will need the large for length although the medium is better for the chest.

Comments follow the post https://www.permanentstyle.com/2019/08/the-fully-fashioned-t-shirt.html#comment-1703346
  • Fastball SpecialFastball Special Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know when Massimo Alba will release the Sloop suit in the correct color from NTTD?

This might be my first chance at making accurate Bond suit that's decently affordable.
    Perpetually on the hunt for and WTB:
    Matchless Captain Civil War Jacket size Small
    Matchless Craig Blouson original ES of 700 size Small
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know when Massimo Alba will release the Sloop suit in the correct color from NTTD?

This might be my first chance at making accurate Bond suit that's decently affordable.

All ready out. Send them a email asap
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Fastball SpecialFastball Special Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

All ready out. Send them a email asap

Oh really? I thought the one available from Mr. Porter was the wrong color.

Thanks though! I'll contact them. B-)
    Perpetually on the hunt for and WTB:
    Matchless Captain Civil War Jacket size Small
    Matchless Craig Blouson original ES of 700 size Small
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 489MI6 Agent
    For those interested in the Barton Perreira sunglasses I did just placed my order through an online optic based in Spain. They have the Joes with a 15% discount and the Nortons with roughly a 23% discount compared to the 007store. If you subscribe their newsletter you get an additional 5% off in your first order. I do not get anything from them but thought it was worth to share in the forum as it´s a huge save compared to the RRPs.

https://www.opticabassol.com/es/barton-perreira-007-joe-james-bond

https://www.opticabassol.com/es/barton-perreira-007-norton-bp0068
  • MichaelLynadyMichaelLynady Posts: 39MI6 Agent
    For those interested - the Mil-Tec gloves are available in all sizes on eBay
  • OMEGA BOND WATCHESOMEGA BOND WATCHES Las Vegas, NVPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    Good looking out brother!
    History isn’t kind to men who play God.
    @OmegaBondWatches

***Vegas Bond is now OMEGA BOND WATCHES***
  • MichaelLynadyMichaelLynady Posts: 39MI6 Agent
    VegasBond wrote:
    Good looking out brother!

Anytime my friend
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Victor B wrote:
    For those interested in the Barton Perreira sunglasses I did just placed my order through an online optic based in Spain. They have the Joes with a 15% discount and the Nortons with roughly a 23% discount compared to the 007store. If you subscribe their newsletter you get an additional 5% off in your first order. I do not get anything from them but thought it was worth to share in the forum as it´s a huge save compared to the RRPs.

How are they able to offer such a discount off the retail pricing?
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Victor B wrote:

Trustworthy company/website?
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Received the Connolly shoulder measurenents to add to the chart...
    Small 43cm
    Medium 44cm
    Large 45 cm
    Xl 46 cm
    Xxl 47 cm
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Small 43cm
    Medium 44cm
    Large 45 cm
    Xl 46 cm
    Xxl 47 cm

Considering the chest measurements i'm surprised at how narrow the shoulder measurements are :#
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    I have not received some news from Maximos to order the Connolly jacket......maybe the 150 are already sold or reserved !!!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    MikeG77 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Small 43cm
    Medium 44cm
    Large 45 cm
    Xl 46 cm
    Xxl 47 cm

Considering the chest measurements i'm surprised at how narrow the shoulder measurements are :#

Is it front shoulders or back shoulders? Usually the front shoulders are smaller. In either case I see why those with broad shoulders are advised to size up.

For me the arms and shoulders of the large might be just long enough.
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Fred007 wrote:
    I have not received some news from Maximos to order the Connolly jacket......maybe the 150 are already sold or reserved !!!

Well i have told him i'm not interested so you can take my place!! :))
    sunny01 wrote:
    Fred007 wrote:

LOL.....thank you very much Seven01 but for that, I would need Maximos to answer me :))
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Fred007 wrote:
    sunny01 wrote:
    Fred007 wrote:

LOL.....thank you very much Seven01 but for that, I would need Maximos to answer me :))

If you want I can send him an email and ask him to let you take my place? I was Numero Uno on the list as i set it up with Connolly.
    sunny01 wrote:
    Fred007 wrote:
    sunny01 wrote:

If you want I can send him an email and ask him to let you take my place? I was Numero Uno on the list as i set it up with Connolly.

With pleasure Sunny01 (and not Seven01.......sorry.....poor me !!), I would gladly take your "reservation" -{
    They have a physical shop and they do accept paypal. I believe they are trustworthy.

And I think the fact they do offer such a discount is just a commercial policy. The question is not how can they make it since the RRP for the glasses is huge I believe there is plenty of room to offer significant reductions and fortunate enough these guys are willing to offer such.

I will let you know once I receive mines.
  • Mr FlodopMr Flodop Berkshire, UKPosts: 41MI6 Agent
    For those who live in the UK and have purchased the Alexander Olch tie, were there any customs or other delivery charges that weren’t stated on the website? Thinking about ordering one but I’d rather not be robbed blind just for delivery.
    - Adam
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know the length of the Duster coat?
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know the length of the Duster coat?

size 46 48 50 52 54 56
    back 108 109 110 111 112 113
    waist (1/2) 59 61 63 65 68 71
    shoulders back total 45,5 46,8 48 49,2 51 52,8
    back 44,6 45,8 47 48,2 50 51,8
    sleeve lengh 65,5 66,5 67,3 68,1 68,9 69,7
    1/2 muscle 20 20,5 21 21,5 22,3 23
    1/2 chest 61 63 65 67 70 73

regarding the Giubbino jacket from Connolly I have decided to size up because of sleeve- and back-length and will bring it to a tailor if it fits to baggy
    what does 1/2 muscle mean in the duster size chart??
    Ah sorry I have asked MA that too: it's the armholes
    -first back, is full center back length
    -second back (back, hump)
    OMG thats really tight isnt it?
    Victor B wrote:

1/2 armholes means a circumference of 40cm on size 46 I don't know how big your arms are but I think it should fit the average person
    and I don't know exactly if its really measured at the armholes or in the middle of the sleeve itself, guess the 2nd but they told me "armholes"
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    Thank you Noi
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Updated pic of the NTTD end battle outfit with the Mil-tec gloves and the Rag & Bone Henley.
    NTTD.jpg
    Noi wrote:
    Victor B wrote:

1/2 armholes means a circumference of 40cm on size 46 I don't know how big your arms are but I think it should fit the average person
    and I don't know exactly if its really measured at the armholes or in the middle of the sleeve itself, guess the 2nd but they told me "armholes"

I don't think it's actually the armhole but the bicep area.
  • Monsieur Le ChiffreMonsieur Le Chiffre LondonPosts: 148MI6 Agent
    I was charged £32.47 when I collected mine from the delivery office. Lovely tie though. I would recommend going for the screen accurate 3.5". I went for the 3" and regret it 8-)
    Mr Flodop wrote:
    For those who live in the UK and have purchased the Alexander Olch tie, were there any customs or other delivery charges that weren’t stated on the website? Thinking about ordering one but I’d rather not be robbed blind just for delivery.
    "Mr. Beech... or is that Bond? I am a little confused." | IG: @commanderbond_007