No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    I'm also an "L" on RgT jacket but a size "M" on Menlo......and even in size medium, the Menlo is not fitted !!!

At the beginning I bought the JV Spectre jacket from a nice AJBer, it was an "L" and my god.....it was HUUUUUGE !!!! Sized down too :007)
  • Fastball SpecialFastball Special Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I found it to be very baggy so went down to a L

Thanks for the tip! Not that I'll find one but I'll pay attention to the measurements.
    Perpetually on the hunt for and WTB:
    Matchless Captain Civil War Jacket size Small
    Matchless Craig Blouson original ES of 700 size Small
    Fred007 wrote:
    I'm also an "L" on RgT jacket but a size "M" on Menlo......and even in size medium, the Menlo is not fitted !!!

At the beginning I bought the JV Spectre jacket from a nice AJBer, it was an "L" and my god.....it was HUUUUUGE !!!! Sized down too :007)

I missed out on a Varvatos suede racer on eBay a couple months ago in Large. How big was it on you?

Are they similar to Matchless? Their Large jackets fit me perfectly.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Fred007 wrote:

I missed out on a Varvatos suede racer on eBay a couple months ago in Large. How big was it on you?

Im a L in matchless, perfect fit.
    But found the M JV just too snug, so had my L (which was a little big) tailored at JV, amazing "free" service. And it fits perfectly as L up top and tailored chest down
    L in RGT is perfect too
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 466MI6 Agent
    Fred007 wrote:

I once tried a Matchless Craig in "L" and the fit was perfect. The size "L" from JV waas very, really large on me, I would say an "XL" or even "XXL". I couldn't keep it and have it tailored.....too much work.

I would say that Matchless is an English/Italian brand so their sizing is European. JV or Levis are US brands, so I guess we need to downsize with those brands......same with Rag & Bone by the way !!!
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Fred007 wrote:

Im a L in matchless, perfect fit.
    But found the M JV just too snug, so had my L (which was a little big) tailored at JV, amazing "free" service. And it fits perfectly as L up top and tailored chest down
    L in RGT is perfect too

Very cool. The Varvatos racer was pretty cheap and I passed. It's great but hasn't been high on my wanted list.

I love Matchless jackets and am a very big fan of Rogue now that I received the NTTD jacket.
    Fred007 wrote:
    Fred007 wrote:

I once tried a Matchless Craig in "L" and the fit was perfect. The size "L" from JV waas very, really large on me, I would say an "XL" or even "XXL". I couldn't keep it and have it tailored.....too much work.

I would say that Matchless is an English/Italian brand so their sizing is European. JV or Levis are US brands, so I guess we need to downsize with those brands......same with Rag & Bone by the way !!!

I much prefer Italian or British clothing designers as American brands tend to be "oversized".

Is the R&D Henley off? I was going to snag that piece next.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Fred007 wrote:

I much prefer Italian or British clothing designers as American brands tend to be "oversized".

Is the R&D Henley off? I was going to snag that piece next.

Defo on large side
    I went with M for a SA fit
    Could wear a S, but very very snug and might shrink too
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Rag and Bone Henley in another scene!
    rag.jpg
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    rag.jpg

Craig didn't size down, guys. The SA look isn't skin tight.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    A little clearer shot.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-03-at-11-51-46-am.png
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    about as loose as anything Daniel has worn ever
  • CajunCajun Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    bosoxfan wrote:
    about as loose as anything Daniel has worn ever
    I had the same first impression, but the shirt's still form fitting in the chest. Most of the buttons are undone which allows the shoulders to relax a bit.
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 460MI6 Agent
    It looks like Madeline is wearing Bond's short sleeve henley in these shots
    2020-02-03.png
    2020-02-03-1.png
  • SevenDSevenD Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    2020-02-03.png
    2020-02-03-1.png
    Yeah. Could be. A little longer. Probably different size than when Craig wears it in the other shots (shirt ends at waistline)
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    A further proof he wears cocktail cuffs with the tuxedo! :007)
    ZqMc7C6.jpg
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    2020-02-03.png
    2020-02-03-1.png

I don't think so, you can see her shooting this scene and it looks more like a V-Neck and its too long
    https://youtu.be/a1zYFFmOoys?t=190 (massive spoiler alert)
    Daniel-Craig-James-Bond-NTTD-White-Henley-Matera.jpg

hah! finally the Vuarnet Edge! very interesting that this vintage-design works so well in such a futuristic surrounding
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    SevenD wrote:
    2020-02-03.png
    2020-02-03-1.png
    Yeah. Could be. A little longer. Probably different size than when Craig wears it in the other shots (shirt ends at waistline)

Just confirming the white shortsleeved Henley hasn’t been identified yet? I recall earlier on some talk of Sunspel but I’ve got a few of them ( not the white) and it doesn’t look like one of theirs
    Anthony
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Was surprised to see the Edge worn with the tactical outfit but they surprisingly work really well with it. If they also appear as part of the Norway RGT outfit then they'll be tied with the BP Joes for on screen appearances that we know of.
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    SevenD wrote:
    2020-02-03.png
    2020-02-03-1.png

Just confirming the white shortsleeved Henley hasn’t been identified yet? I recall earlier on some talk of Sunspel but I’ve got a few of them ( not the white) and it doesn’t look like one of theirs

I believe we can confirm that "she" wears it at least equally as well as "he" don't you think.
    KH
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    do you rate them blair , worth the money ?
    Yup- just dug out my Christmas present

IMG-3763.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    Hi Chris. They are extremely well made- light but of the high quality expected from Vuarnet at this price point. They are quite "edgy", in that they might not be to everyone's taste- quite niche- but I tried them on and the Missus liked them, and she has a good eye as to what suits me, and is brutally honest if I couldn't get away with them! I have a pair of Joes on their way, which may be more versatile, but I was thinking of going skiing, and could also use these ones for driving, so I thought that I'd go for it.
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    edited February 2020
    Cheverian wrote:
    rag.jpg

Is that a god damn Huawei Mate 30 Pro? :O

EDIT: Nope, not the Mate 30 Pro because the bottom doesn't match but I thought the device has a multiple camera setup in a circle.
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:
    rag.jpg

EDIT: Nope, not the Mate 30 Pro because the bottom doesn't match but I thought the device has a multiple camera setup in a circle.

I thought it was a Motorola - from memory, I think M also has one on his desk in the publicity photos with Prince Charles
    Tennyson wrote:
    MrZareba wrote:
    Cheverian wrote:

I thought it was a Motorola - from memory, I think M also has one on his desk in the publicity photos with Prince Charles

Pretty unexpected manufacturer choice for a Bond phone to be honest as Motorola's aren't one of the big leading players on the marker right now. Huawei / Apple / Samsung, maybe Sony because of the long history with Bond but Motorola is kinda odd. ?:)
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    some eye candy after an exciting day :x

EP3hu6-DXUAM9tk8.jpgEP3hvr-WAAEQx-J.jpgEP3hwa-KWAAA2-BKn.jpgEP3qk9r-X0-AAr-ZXm.jpg
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    Pretty unexpected manufacturer choice for a Bond phone to be honest as Motorola's aren't one of the big leading players on the marker right now. Huawei / Apple / Samsung, maybe Sony because of the long history with Bond but Motorola is kinda odd. ?:)

Dude - he’s unemployed for heavens sakes! Why do you think he’s wearing/using all of these ‘cheaper’ brands and not swanning around in Tom ‘Ridiculously Expensive For What You Get’ Ford?!?! :))

By the time he can afford an N Peal jumper, he’s probably had his first pay day and treated himself.
    Yes. Considerably.
    Ferinstal wrote:
    MrZareba wrote:

Dude - he’s unemployed for heavens sakes! Why do you think he’s wearing/using all of these ‘cheaper’ brands and not swanning around in Tom ‘Ridiculously Expensive For What You Get’ Ford?!?! :))

By the time he can afford an N Peal jumper, he’s probably had his first pay day and treated himself.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

P.S. Tom AFFord
  • JB1106340JB1106340 Posts: 434MI6 Agent
    I had a question about the RGT Wax Jacket. I have sourced it from STAG for £220, but I'm worried about being hit with customs prices upon arrival. Have any UK members ordered from them and had a similar issue?
    I'm also worried about the sizing as I'm pretty thin (30" waist, 36/38" chest) so was going to go with the medium but with a thought in the back of my head that maybe small will be better? Any help would be appreciated! Also loved the new trailer, that henley really gets around!