No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Got my shirt today ahead of a trip to the Bahamas. This is a small. Certainly a little big but overall fits decent. Will get it taken in a bit and shortened overall.
    6-D92-F05-C-405-F-49-B2-991-B-AEB53-A61-AAF8.jpg

7-E3059-BC-A1-DB-4-A02-A7-AD-BE50-F8-BB882-D.jpg

CACFB8-E2-631-B-4-AB2-8-C8-B-1702-F7-AEE8-B7.jpg

Looks pretty good mate! Much room in chest?

You have a pic of the tag and barcode?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • apple8apple8 London,UKPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    I thought Lindys choices were great. It started peoples interest in getting Bonds look en masse.

I kind of agree but was QoS just a Steve McQueen lookbook? Looked amazing but straight from McQueens style and I still can’t forgive the black belt with brown boots 8-)
    apple8 wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    I thought Lindys choices were great. It started peoples interest in getting Bonds look en masse.

I kind of agree but was QoS just a Steve McQueen lookbook? Looked amazing but straight from McQueens style and I still can’t forgive the black belt with brown boots 8-)

Maybe Lindy wouldnt of made that error {[]
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    apple8 wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:

Good thing Lindy wasn’t the costume designer for that film ;)
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:
    Got my shirt today ahead of a trip to the Bahamas. This is a small. Certainly a little big but overall fits decent. Will get it taken in a bit and shortened overall.

Not a bad fit. If it was the 1990s this would have been considered perfect.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    OB just released a bunch of new items and my eye was drawn to these. If it weren’t for the red and white on the draw strings I think they’d be a stronger candidate. The fit and other details appear very similar.

https://www.orlebarbrown.com/us/men/swim-shorts/standard/252191.html?dwvar_252191_color=57#start=1&cgid=new
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Seeing everyone getting their shirts so quickly makes me jealous of how fast shipping is in the US. If I ordered the shirt and shipped to Canada, it would be weeks to get here.

I actually didn't even end up purchasing one since it was $145 CDN! Thanks exchange...plus not really a style that'd I'd wear enough.
  • Craigisbond25Craigisbond25 Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    Got my sperrys...and gotta return them. They are not for me. Comfy, but I don't feel right wearing them, that's where I cross the line.

What are everyone's favorite summer shoes to wear instead? Espadrillas?
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent

I like a slim driver's moccasin.. much more stylish than a boat shoe.. (my opinion only)
  • lotusguy2001lotusguy2001 Posts: 132MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    hthomas wrote:

Not a bad fit. If it was the 1990s this would have been considered perfect.

Looks to me to match Craig’s fit which is slightly relaxed. You guys must be super picky :))

I either wear espadrilles or unlined loafers. I wore boat shoes a lot in my 20s but haven’t had a pair since.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent

I either wear espadrilles or unlined loafers. I wore boat shoes a lot in my 20s but haven’t had a pair since.

Boat shoes can definitely have a preppy kid quality to them. The exception is where people actually sail. They are ubiquitous of people of all ages where I live. Nothing young about them.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Got my sperrys...and gotta return them. They are not for me. Comfy, but I don't feel right wearing them, that's where I cross the line.

I wear pumps, flop flops/thongs and I have some suede penny loafers with rubber sole to dress up shorts etc. I do have boat shoes some Dubarry ones, but they are a throwback from my days on my boat.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,024MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Gents, each to their own.
    And re filming, im sure this low key outfit fits the plotline.
    Would I ever wear boat shoes, nope never.
    Would I ever wear light faded grey jeans, nope never (Im 51 ffs, and Def not living in Jamaica).

Would I ever wear boat shoes; Resounding YES!!! Have done so at minimum every week since 1988!!! I'm so glad that I bought my last pair of Sperrys 4 years ago, so that I now have a perfect JB clothing item, and it didn't cost me any extra: A beat up pair of classic Sperrys!!!

Oh, and for the record: I'm with you on those jeans, those have a bit too "80's club hoppin acid wash" look on them... Maybe the plot line is that Bond is reliving his youth this time, and instead of going rogue and on a rampage, his gone rogue and on a tour of tourist spots: Magaluf, Jamaica, Sunny Beach, Kavos etc. :)) :)) :)) :))
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Where did you manage to get one? - Looks fantastic and perfect for the trip
    hthomas wrote:

• richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
  • drum007drum007 New York, NYPosts: 684MI6 Agent
    hcantrell wrote:
    I’m in Dillard’s, staring at the Black Tommy Bahama Catalina Twill Camp Shirt, and I’m praying it will transform into the long sleeve one. I’m so depressed right now.

I was in a Dillard’s as well, yesterday, and had a similar experience! :))
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    hcantrell wrote:
    I’m in Dillard’s, staring at the Black Tommy Bahama Catalina Twill Camp Shirt, and I’m praying it will transform into the long sleeve one. I’m so depressed right now.
    As a TF employee once told me years ago: "its just clothes, man".

Espadrilles in suede and canvas also have an Orlebar Brown pair made of the swim short material.
    Suede drivers loafer, or brown swims loafers, nice white shoes either adidas or puma.
    Also still like to wear desert boots but not with shorts.
    hcantrell wrote:

Amen and it looks as if this general style is repeated in their line so like others have said I think it will be back.
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent

Not the same shirt. Aside from the pockets, it doesn't have the one-piece collar and it's lyocell instead of silk.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I assume they were fired shortly after....
    hcantrell wrote:
  • Arbogast777Arbogast777 Minneapolis Posts: 252MI6 Agent
    No luck. Closest was this one which I guess could do in a pinch...

1-E68-E8-B0-EF26-43-B7-A7-B7-981598324356.jpg

638-FD4-D7-0-DF4-4-E34-9-D25-E206-DCED3-AE2.jpg
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    I would recommend everyone try Tommy Bahama OUTLETS, thats where I found one and it was 50% off
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    The website has 'shadow' colour on it, I'm assuming that is not the correct one? Don't have a black option :-(
  • hcantrellhcantrell CharlottePosts: 170MI6 Agent
    I called the Tommy Bahama Outlet nearest me and they only have a Red long sleeve catalina twill. I'm hopeful that they will do another run of them, they seem to have sold well. I'm not going to get too caught up in it, but I'll keep my money in hand for if it surfaces in a new production run.
    "I don't think the dead care about vengeance."
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Congrats to hthomas for getting a shout out the Tommy Bahama Instgram story!
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    hcantrell wrote:
    I called the Tommy Bahama Outlet nearest me and they only have a Red long sleeve catalina twill. I'm hopeful that they will do another run of them, they seem to have sold well. I'm not going to get too caught up in it, but I'll keep my money in hand for if it surfaces in a new production run.

I’m sure now that they are aware of the Bond connection, they will reissue them very soon. It is a HUGE marketing opportunity for them . Trust me, you won’t miss out.