No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Buuuuuuuut, just in case I wouldn't stop hunting if I was anyone. :D

Any re-issue can take up to a year assuming they re-issue exactly the same shirt with ZERO changes...
    hcantrell wrote:
    I called the Tommy Bahama Outlet nearest me and they only have a Red long sleeve catalina twill. I'm hopeful that they will do another run of them, they seem to have sold well. I'm not going to get too caught up in it, but I'll keep my money in hand for if it surfaces in a new production run.

I’m sure now that they are aware of the Bond connection, they will reissue them very soon. It is a HUGE marketing opportunity for them . Trust me, you won’t miss out.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    If I had said six monthhs ago that y’all would be searching frantically for a black shirt from Tommy Bahama, I would’ve been laughed out of this thread. Behold the power of CraigBond’s wardrobe. :))
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    If I had said six monthhs ago that y’all would be searching frantically for a black shirt from Tommy Bahama, I would’ve been laughed out of this thread. Behold the power of CraigBond’s wardrobe. :))

-{ -{ -{
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    No luck at the outlet in Wrenham, Massachusetts.
  • 001001 ClassifiedPosts: 68MI6 Agent
    Just got some budget jeans and shirt off of ebay (less than $30 for them combined). When I get them, I'll take some photos. Trying to keep things inexpensive right now, just seeing if I can get the look.
    001.gif
  • crt007crt007 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Lebron James follows Craig's Bond wardrobe.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-02-at-3-19-03-PM.png
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Any ideas for us UK guys , I've been searching for days ! :))
    Gonna be another Alfani nightmare me thinks :#
    sruzgar wrote:
    I would recommend everyone try Tommy Bahama OUTLETS, thats where I found one and it was 50% off
    007 reporting for duty
  • johnwr1johnwr1 Fallston, MDPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    I’ll be posting a TB Catalina black Size Small in the For Sale section tomorrow evening. It is new without tags supposedly used as a store display only. It’s too small for me.
    I’ll just take offers on it.
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    So got the correct outfit minus the boat shoes (pass for me)

The TB shirt: I’m typically a S for a fit look. I got a Size S which certainly fits perfect for a relaxed fit as seen on Daniel. But If you want a slim fit you then you are gonna have to size down or get them altered as everyone said.

The TF jeans : amazing of course and could wear them with literally anything .
    But for sizing it’s quite the opposite of the BH shirt. So if you still manage to find one, you should either get your size (and pray to not gain weight) or size up to give yourself some room.

The sunglasses turned out to have some the most AMAZING lens I have ever had ! Sunglasses fits perfect and I LOVE what I’m seeing through them. In my opinion, they can easily charge much more for those. Definitely a keeper for me even if they don’t end up in the movie :007)

D2367-B5-B-80-A2-4-B78-AB21-1-C6-D545430-DF.jpg
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    crt007 wrote:
    Lebron James follows Craig's Bond wardrobe.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-02-at-3-19-03-PM.png

So does Joe Jonas ;)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent

The TB shirt: I’m typically a S for a fit look. I got a Size S which certainly fits perfect for a relaxed fit as seen on Daniel. But If you want a slim fit you then you are gonna have to size down or get them altered as everyone said.

But for sizing it’s quite the opposite of the BH shirt. So if you still manage to find one, you should either get your size (and pray to not gain weight) or size up to give yourself some room.

The sunglasses turned out to have some the most AMAZING lens I have ever had ! Sunglasses fits perfect and I LOVE what I’m seeing through them. In my opinion, they can easily charge much more for those. Definitely a keeper for me even if they don’t end up in the movie :007)

Congrats. I think sunglasses will for sure be in the movie
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent

Speaking of the jeans, where did you manage to source them?? Anyone else know where one could pick them up?
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I assume they were fired shortly after....
    hcantrell wrote:
    I’m in Dillard’s, staring at the Black Tommy Bahama Catalina Twill Camp Shirt, and I’m praying it will transform into the long sleeve one. I’m so depressed right now.
    As a TF employee once told me years ago: "its just clothes, man".
    Possibly, I haven't seen them since :))
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Hi can anyone tell me what the product code and colour is for the Tom Ford jeans?
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    Ha ha ha! What an interesting way to ask for your pink slip/P45...

I assume they were fired shortly after....
    hcantrell wrote:
    I’m in Dillard’s, staring at the Black Tommy Bahama Catalina Twill Camp Shirt, and I’m praying it will transform into the long sleeve one. I’m so depressed right now.
    As a TF employee once told me years ago: "its just clothes, man".
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent

Are the Vuarnet’s just called “06” and in brown? Is there anymore identification codes on the arms?
    Murder | Employment.
    sunny01 wrote:
    Hi can anyone tell me what the product code and colour is for the Tom Ford jeans?

I think DZ had the label showing on his insta -{
    Murder | Employment.
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    _Stocks wrote:

Are the Vuarnet’s just called “06” and in brown? Is there anymore identification codes on the arms?

I don’t know if that helps you, I found two pairs on french ebay by simply searching for „Vuarnet 06“.
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    sunny01 wrote:

The model # is tom ford bpj26tfd001
    I know where you keep your gun!
    _Stocks wrote:

The model # is Vuarnet Legend 06 reference # VL000600032136
  • crt007crt007 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    For what its worth, I have had boat shoes in the past from Bass and Sperry. My previous Sperrys have been the general Sperry line. I have never purchased the "gold cup" versions.

As far as right out of the box comfort goes, I think these gold cup sperrys are unmatched. I don't recall a boat shoe or otherwise that has been more immediately comfortable. I also dig the color and football leather style on these.

I'm also a big proponent of accessible bond brands mixed with high end pieces. Jcrew kentons with Tom Ford, Sperrys and tom ford. Strikes a balance of reasonable(pragmatic) and luxury.

Please excuse the photos of my feet.

IMG-2333.jpg

IMG-2334.jpg
    MikeG77 wrote:
    sunny01 wrote:

Great! thanks you very much...v kind of you!
    MikeG77 wrote:
    _Stocks wrote:

Legendary Mike. Many thanks
    Murder | Employment.
    MikeG77 wrote:
    _Stocks wrote:

thanks - i still cant find any of these unless these are the correct ones?? they dont have the long product number but look the same. Unfortunately dont come with Vuarnet case...

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Lunettes-de-soleil-VUARNET-VINTAGE-006-ECLIPSE-PX-5000-OCCHIALI-GAFAS/183795812627?hash=item2acb158913:g:06gAAOSwRDJcPe0v

sunny01 wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    sunny01 wrote:

Great! thanks you very much...v kind of you!

You are welcome!
    _Stocks wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    _Stocks wrote:

Legendary Mike. Many thanks

Just doing my part but you're welcome!
    https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Lunettes-de-sol … SwRDJcPe0v

Mike do these look like the correct ones? cant find product code but they look same.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Ones currently on eBay are older versions not SA

Take a look on Vuarnet website for the SA ones for picture and specs
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    sunny01 wrote:
    MikeG77 wrote:
    _Stocks wrote:

thanks - i still cant find any of these unless these are the correct ones?? they dont have the long product number but look the same. Unfortunately dont come with Vuarnet case...

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Lunettes-de-soleil-VUARNET-VINTAGE-006-ECLIPSE-PX-5000-OCCHIALI-GAFAS/183795812627?hash=item2acb158913:g:06gAAOSwRDJcPe0v

Looks to be the same style of glasses.....maybe a previous or vintage pair but I can't be a 100% sure.
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 351MI6 Agent
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.