No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

1211212214216217220

Comments

  • LuciusNightmareLuciusNightmare Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    Did anyone identify where the jacket, t-shirt and trousers are from? Also, I think Greg Williams shot the photo on the NTTD set. Do we know if it'll be outfit seen in the film? I'm particular fan of the jacket.

    Daniel-Craig-for-Madame-Figaro-Mens-Special-September-2020-Editorial1-790x1024.jpg?resize=790%2C1024&ssl=1
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 513MI6 Agent
    Did anyone identify where the jacket, t-shirt and trousers are from? Also, I think Greg Williams shot the photo on the NTTD set. Do we know if it'll be outfit seen in the film? I'm particular fan of the jacket.

    Daniel-Craig-for-Madame-Figaro-Mens-Special-September-2020-Editorial1-790x1024.jpg?resize=790%2C1024&ssl=1
    Yeah it was ID'd on the WhatsDanielWearing insta account. https://www.instagram.com/p/B-E_2DWpfKL/
    "Daniel styled by the amazing @styleitholmes, was wearing a grey @officinegenerale Floyd suede bomber jacket over a white @prada t-shirt and a pair of @boglioliofficial chinos."

    Not in the film, just styled for the shoot/article.
  • MrEMrE Can't be too careful Posts: 497MI6 Agent
    Did anyone identify where the jacket, t-shirt and trousers are from? Also, I think Greg Williams shot the photo on the NTTD set. Do we know if it'll be outfit seen in the film? I'm particular fan of the jacket.

    Daniel-Craig-for-Madame-Figaro-Mens-Special-September-2020-Editorial1-790x1024.jpg?resize=790%2C1024&ssl=1



    Grey chinos and a grey jacket? Kinda looks like a prison outfit...maybe he's going for the Papillon look...
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,090MI6 Agent
    Connolly question...
    Did anyone swap out the buttons for the "replacements" ???
    Mrs R had the threads out, so was going to do them for me. But they are much smaller than the ones it came with... To the point where they easily pull through the button hole , too easily.... 20mm original Vs 16mm replacement 8-)
    Not sure the picture captures it but here goes

    16122042434773615780213881263995.jpg
    Skewered, one sympathises...

    1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • SevenSeven Posts: 270MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    For anyone interested in a ConnollyxFinamore size swap, I added measurements and pics to my post in the for sale section. -{

    Trade has successfully been agreed upon as per the relevant post in the "for sale section".
    My shirt is underway, and I'm looking forward to receiving MrE´s.
    Thank you!
  • MrEMrE Can't be too careful Posts: 497MI6 Agent
    Seven wrote:
    MrE wrote:
    For anyone interested in a ConnollyxFinamore size swap, I added measurements and pics to my post in the for sale section. -{

    Trade has successfully been agreed upon as per the relevant post in the "for sale section".
    My shirt is underway, and I'm looking forward to receiving MrE´s.
    Thank you!


    Thanks again Seven. Just sent you an e-mail!
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Connolly question...
    Did anyone swap out the buttons for the "replacements" ???
    Mrs R had the threads out, so was going to do them for me. But they are much smaller than the ones it came with... To the point where they easily pull through the button hole , too easily.... 20mm original Vs 16mm replacement 8-)
    Not sure the picture captures it but here goes

    16122042434773615780213881263995.jpg

    I changed the buttons on mine to some smaller, less chunky, MOP buttons and they worked fine. Just don't make a long shank when sewing the buttons and there will be much less chance the button will pull through.
  • Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 259MI6 Agent
    Update on Léa's outfit worn on the rocky beach. The belt is a brown faux crocodile '& Other Stories' piece with curved buckle and metal loop, both in a gold tone.
    Surprisingly, at this link (https://www.stories.com/en_eur/accessories/belts/product.croco-leather-belt-brown.0394988008.html) some sizes of the model are still available and at a bargain price for a ''Bond brand'', only 39 euros. So given Valentine's day is just the next week it could be the perfect gift for your Bond girl (sorry for the promo-style statement, but couldn't resist :)) )

    20210204-181936.jpg

    lea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-9.jpg
  • SevenSeven Posts: 270MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    MrE wrote:
    For anyone interested in a ConnollyxFinamore size swap, I added measurements and pics to my post in the for sale section. -{

    Trade has successfully been agreed upon as per the relevant post in the "for sale section".
    My shirt is underway, and I'm looking forward to receiving MrE´s.
    Thank you!


    Thanks again Seven. Just sent you an e-mail!

    I have repeatedly since responded to the e-mail of MrE - who's real name according to his profile is: Lots of whackos out there.
    Without any reaction since last night.

    It was agreed in our e-mail correspondence from 23-29 Jan and 1-2 Feb, 2021, that we both ship our shirts to each other on Wednesday, Feb, 3, 2021.
    I acted accordingly yesterday and sent him the tracking information on my shipment to him at 2:36 p.m., GMT.

    Only on my question, did he reply eight hours later, 10:43 p.m., GMT, claiming that he needed additional information before he could ship.
    I replied within minutes, however he replied not until about two hours later, 00:46 a.m., GMT, assuring that he was on the way to UPS.

    Since then, I have never heard from him again.
    I have asked today, at 6:04 a.m., 09:36 a.m., and 5:27 p.m., GMT, for tracking information and written my increasing concerns, that my trust in another collector has been misused.
    Without any reaction.

    Right now I'm afraid, I have been subject to fraud and that I have lost the shirt worth 330 EUR.

    If anybody could help, I would be most glad.
    7
  • MrEMrE Can't be too careful Posts: 497MI6 Agent
    edited February 4
    Seven wrote:
    MrE wrote:
    Seven wrote:

    Trade has successfully been agreed upon as per the relevant post in the "for sale section".
    My shirt is underway, and I'm looking forward to receiving MrE´s.
    Thank you!


    Thanks again Seven. Just sent you an e-mail!

    I have repeatedly since responded to the e-mail of MrE - who's real name according to his profile is: Lots of whackos out there.
    Without any reaction since last night.

    It was agreed in our e-mail correspondence from 23-29 Jan and 1-2 Feb, 2021, that we both ship our shirts to each other on Wednesday, Feb, 3, 2021.
    I acted accordingly yesterday and sent him the tracking information on my shipment to him at 2:36 p.m., GMT.

    Only on my question, did he reply eight hours later, 10:43 p.m., GMT, claiming that he needed additional information before he could ship.
    I replied within minutes, however he replied not until about two hours later, 00:46 a.m., GMT, assuring that he was on the way to UPS.

    Since then, I have never heard from him again.
    I have asked today, at 6:04 a.m., 09:36 a.m., and 5:27 p.m., GMT, for tracking information and written my increasing concerns, that my trust in another collector has been misused.
    Without any reaction.

    Right now I'm afraid, I have been subject to fraud and that I have lost the shirt worth 330 EUR.

    If anybody could help, I would be most glad.
    7

    Dang dude...it hasn't even been 24 hours. You have to keep in mind that we are on opposite sides of the World.
    Your package is on it's way to you via FedEx and I have e-mailed you your tracking number.
    No need to panic. The only reason I didn't ship last night is because it was the kid's first shift that was taking care of me at UPS and
    I didn't want him to mess anything up.
  • MrEMrE Can't be too careful Posts: 497MI6 Agent
    edited February 4
    I do A LOT of buying and selling on this website. Trust me, it would not be in my best interest to rip you off over a $400 item.
    I wouldn't do that anyway. Not my style :007)

    Regardless, sorry I gave you a scare. :x
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 403MI6 Agent
    You handled that more generously than I would have, MrE.
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    edited February 5
    frommeyer wrote:
    You handled that more generously than I would have, MrE.

    +1
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,115MI6 Agent
    frommeyer wrote:
    You handled that more generously than I would have, MrE.

    +2
  • JTMJTM Posts: 2,962MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    I wouldn't do that anyway. Not my style 

    Of course you’d never rip someone off MrE...or is it MickeyMouse...I can never keep track of that 8-)
  • SevenSeven Posts: 270MI6 Agent
    frommeyer wrote:
    You handled that more generously than I would have, MrE.

    Oh, I´m sure anyone can "handle" things here how he pleases.

    But so far, MY shipment is trackable on the way, while I notified MrE over 8 hours ago, that the tracking number provided shows no results.
    Again, no response so far.

    So, why don´t we wait and see, how this whole swap is successfully "handled" in the end, yes?

    And P. S.:
    I have also been reliably buying, trading and selling items here before (please compare: AJB recommended sellers resource).
    And have always kept my tone polite.
  • MrEMrE Can't be too careful Posts: 497MI6 Agent
    edited February 5
    Seven wrote:
    frommeyer wrote:
    You handled that more generously than I would have, MrE.

    Oh, I´m sure anyone can "handle" things here how he pleases.

    But so far, MY shipment is trackable on the way, while I notified MrE over 8 hours ago, that the tracking number provided shows no results.
    Again, no response so far.

    So, why don´t we wait and see, how this whole swap is successfully "handled" in the end, yes?

    And P. S.:
    I have also been reliably buying, trading and selling items here before (please compare: AJB recommended sellers resource).
    And have always kept my tone polite.

    The tracking number didn't work? I used GXG (Global Express Guaranteed) Try using USPS website. But the service is technically FedEx so I thought it would work on their site. If that doesn't work, let me know. They gave me 2 sets of numbers.

    Once you receive the shirt Seven, I hope you post pictures -{
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 6,726MI6 Agent
    It can take 24plus hours for tracking to go live. Things are running much slower due to C19.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,090MI6 Agent
    I think honestly we have all been there, in Sevens position... But trust / patience needed.

    You do a deal, send the funds (or post precious items in this case), then when alls quiet from the other party your mind starts to work overtime.... telling you something is amiss ....

    But trust is key, especially with members on this great forum. And patience remembering there are time differences as well as work / family / life that means we are all not just sat refreshing ajb....

    As some know I recently struck a deal outside of eBay for a menlo situated in the US (I'm UK)... After many emails I decided to trust human nature... Sent a significant sum through paypal. Then for 8 long hours started to worry when nothing. But kept telling myself 99.99% of 007 fans are good people. Sure enough the chap replied and 3 days later it arrived...

    In human goodness trust

    Even more so the longstanding members on here
    Skewered, one sympathises...

    1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • SevenSeven Posts: 270MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    I think honestly we have all been there, in Sevens position... But trust / patience needed.

    You do a deal, send the funds (or post precious items in this case), then when alls quiet from the other party your mind starts to work overtime.... telling you something is amiss ....

    But trust is key, especially with members on this great forum. And patience remembering there are time differences as well as work / family / life that means we are all not just sat refreshing ajb....

    As some know I recently struck a deal outside of eBay for a menlo situated in the US (I'm UK)... After many emails I decided to trust human nature... Sent a significant sum through paypal. Then for 8 long hours started to worry when nothing. But kept telling myself 99.99% of 007 fans are good people. Sure enough the chap replied and 3 days later it arrived...

    In human goodness trust

    Even more so the longstanding members on here

    Thank you for the balanced evaluation.
    Kind regards,
    7
  • SevenSeven Posts: 270MI6 Agent
    MrE wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    frommeyer wrote:
    You handled that more generously than I would have, MrE.

    Oh, I´m sure anyone can "handle" things here how he pleases.

    But so far, MY shipment is trackable on the way, while I notified MrE over 8 hours ago, that the tracking number provided shows no results.
    Again, no response so far.

    So, why don´t we wait and see, how this whole swap is successfully "handled" in the end, yes?

    And P. S.:
    I have also been reliably buying, trading and selling items here before (please compare: AJB recommended sellers resource).
    And have always kept my tone polite.

    The tracking number didn't work? I used GXG (Global Express Guaranteed) Try using USPS website. But the service is technically FedEx so I thought it would work on their site. If that doesn't work, let me know. They gave me 2 sets of numbers.

    Once you receive the shirt Seven, I hope you post pictures -{

    Thank you, MrE, for the additional information and clarification.
    Tracking is now showing the shipment.
    Part of my doubts was about your turning away from using UPS, as we agreed.
    I know, you described your reasons.
    However, that way I‘ll probably not be able to pay import charges online - and fast.
    Instead, shipment will probably end with the local mail service undergoing - lengthy - customs procedures.
    Hopefully, we both receive our shirts successfully and are happy with them.
    I put a minor addition in my package as appreciation of our swap.
    Best regards,
    7
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 309MI6 Agent
    I'm gonna chime in here with a remarkably similar story of my own about dealing with MrE.

    In August last year MrE and I arranged a similar trade, My Brnuello belt for his TF tie.
    After many days of communication back and fourth, during which time MrE was very responsive to my emails, we finally agreed on a date and time to post our items. To be clear, we agreed to post our items on the same day.

    When the day eventually rolls around, I promptly post the belt and send MrE the tracking details right then and there.
    It then takes 5 days for MrE to get around to posting the tie, radio silence in the meantime.
    The pathetic lie I got was that he "forgot" to send me tracking details. And yes, I know it was a lie because when I checked the tracking details he eventually sent me, the shipment history clearly stated when it had been originally sent, 5 days after the agreed date.

    What kept me from getting a scare like 7 was knowing I could come here and there would always be some recourse to take.

    I think its important you guys are aware of this just to broaden the context here. I know for a fact MrE has p*ssed off more than just me and 7 as well.
  • Hold CommandHold Command LondonPosts: 317MI6 Agent
    Update on Léa's outfit worn on the rocky beach. The belt is a brown faux crocodile '& Other Stories' piece with curved buckle and metal loop, both in a gold tone.
    Surprisingly, at this link (https://www.stories.com/en_eur/accessories/belts/product.croco-leather-belt-brown.0394988008.html) some sizes of the model are still available and at a bargain price for a ''Bond brand'', only 39 euros. So given Valentine's day is just the next week it could be the perfect gift for your Bond girl (sorry for the promo-style statement, but couldn't resist :)) )

    20210204-181936.jpg

    lea-seydoux-james-bond-no-time-to-die-set-in-southern-italy-09-26-2019-9.jpg


    Back on track...

    Good find as always Mattia, this is a nice Bond girl item indeed!
    -{
  • LuciusNightmareLuciusNightmare Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    Do we think the abundance of henleys in this film was a direct result of Cary Fukunaga? I seem to see pictures of him wearing the same white one Daniel wears over the years

    5YkfBTM_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

    and here:

    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bom8_L7H8x6/
  • NoiNoi Posts: 488MI6 Agent
    two Heineken Commercials we haven't seen so far, I uploaded them here because maybe someone is interested in the blue denim jacket or glasses (the one in in the 2nd spot with the tux seems to be TF) that DC wears
    https://vimeo.com/502213209
    https://vimeo.com/502213233
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 513MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    two Heineken Commercials we haven't seen so far, I uploaded them here because maybe someone is interested in the blue denim jacket or glasses (the one in in the 2nd spot with the tux seems to be TF) that DC wears
    https://vimeo.com/502213209
    https://vimeo.com/502213233
    The denim jacket is DC's personal Helmut Lang denim jacket. Not sure on the glasses or the pants/sneakers.
  • MrEMrE Can't be too careful Posts: 497MI6 Agent
    Are you sure you want to go there Bond_Ambitions? There was a delay in your shipment, let's not make mountains out of mole hills.
    By the way, the belt he sent me was damaged. I can take photos and upload them if he likes. I asked him repeatedly to tell me if it had any damage, and all he mentioned were wrinkles in the belt, not the multiple places (2) where the weave had come undone and the glue.

    I didn't make a huge deal of it, because I'm not petty.
    I'll let others decide what's worse, a shipping delay, or not getting an item as described.

    And Seven...The only reason I didn't use UPS is because the newbie kept reading your address back to me wrong. I could have left your package in his uncapable hands, but I instead I decided to treat you as I would want to be treated. Both of our items are scheduled to arrive on the same day. So God-willing, everything will go well from this point. No harm, no foul.
  • triple seventriple seven Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    Has the white short sleeve henley been identified yet?
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 403MI6 Agent
    It then takes 5 days for MrE to get around to posting the tie, radio silence in the meantime.

    Yeah. That's not cool. And I'm someone with a high threshold. I'm currently pretty pissed off about a $700 purchase I made here. The item was slow to ship, arrived in significantly worse condition than described, and I've been waiting literally *weeks* between replies. And I still haven't called him out publicly yet because I'm holding out hope that things can be resolved (really at my wire's end tho). Point being, going dark for nearly a week isn't cool when buying/selling is on the honor system. It invites resentment, anger, and worry.

    If I had my druthers I'd make it forum policy to disallow "Friends & Family" sales. After everything goes through smoothly the buyer should just Paypal the additional 2% or whatever the seller paid in fees. Or add it on at purchase.
  • Fred007Fred007 Posts: 448MI6 Agent
    I won't pay anymore with Paypal "F&F" here....I have been scammed once by a member that's enough. I prefer to add the 3.5% Paypal fees and if the seller declines, I will buy elsewhere....
Sign In or Register to comment.