No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters

I know a few of you were interested in these so you may want to check this out:

The No Time To Die Combat Pants Review and How to Wear Them!

Link: https://youtu.be/tvl3wa-m_w4

In this video we review the NPeal No Time To Die Bond Combat Pants! The feel, fit, fashion, and behind the scenes discussion are all covered as we put this sartorial piece through it's paces. You WONT want to miss this one!

To be a part of this EXCLUSIVE launch and sign up for early access, watch the video review then click on the link in the video description to sign up!

N.PEAL ARMY COMBAT TROUSER DEVELOPED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE NO TIME TO DIE COSTUME DEPARTMENT.

• DESIGNED IN CONJUNCTION WITH NO TIME TO DIE COSTUME DESIGNER, SUTTIRAT ANNE LARLARB

• EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE FROM N.PEAL.COM AND N.PEAL STORE

#notimetodie #jamesbond #007 #thebondexperience #npeal

• JTullock23JTullock23 ArizonaPosts: 552MI6 Agent

David/The Bond Experience coming in clutch again and again.

"History isn't kind to men who play God." - DC "I gave him the limp." - PB "Better make that two." - TD

"Keeping British end up, sir." - RM "This never happened to the other fellow." - JL "I must be dreaming." SC
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Very interesting video, David.

I don't quite know what to make of these. Knowing NPeal, I know they'll be beautifully made and they look comfortable, but I almost feel it would be difficult to decide without seeing them in-person, feeling them and trying them on. I'm also a bit concerned by the sizing. The small looked a little relaxed on you, David, whereas I'd prefer them to be a bit more fitted I think. However, I suspect they would be tricky to have adjusted by a tailor due to the zip cuffs and waist fittings. The colour is nice, but I think I'd prefer a navy blue. Hmmm...so much to consider.

I hope you survived Hurricane Ida unscathed.

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent

The colour is really interesting. In BTS photos they look much closer to dark slate and the colour NPeal have gone with whilst on the posters, such as to David's right above they have clearly been colourised blue to match the jumper and poster background schemes.

I didn't catch in the video if they are saying these are the same colour as the production ones or if an approximation like Mason and Son's twill cavalry Goldfinger trousers, also much lighter. I should note they do, however, look great regardless and based on the video probably darker than they seem.

They are the same exact color as the screen used ones...film does weird things to color.

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent

...and so do poster designers! 😁 Thank you for confirming.

• knoxj3knoxj3 Posts: 146MI6 Agent

Any idea what size DC wears in the OB-T?

Screen used ones.

I am genuinely surprised!

• MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent

Do we know what retail is Gonna run on these combat pants ?

• Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent

If I had to guess, somewhere in the neighborhood of..

• 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent

Just at NPeal today, and the cost of the combat trousers are £245, with additional suspenders / braces at £45.

Buyer beware, I found the trousers were a little long for me, and it would be hard to tailor due to the zippers and poppers.

In terms of fabric care, it is 100% cotton, and machine washable.

Hope this helps

For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited September 2021

thank you for the information, so did n peal provided the sa-suspenders aswell?

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent

How tall are you, 006, and what size did you try?

• thrandreadthrandread Posts: 7MI6 Agent

Do someone know if these pants will be a limited edition?

• Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent

@Noi I've asked the guy who realised the exhibition in Indonesia. He told me the pieces are for expo only, not actual ones used in the movie. Only the rifle and gun should be.

Anyway I'm sure we'll see more of that Madeleine's jacket when the movie's out

It arrived a notification @Cajun commented something but it doesn't work. Is it an issue with my account?

• 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent
    edited September 2021

@Cheverian - So I will caveat that when I tried on the pants, and not being a seasoned outdoors person, I was wearing the trousers over my boots, hence the bunch up which did result in having more fabric, so I will have to pay another visit, and confirm what the inseam is, I am not going to guess. I tried on an extra small, which fitted really good on the waist (I am a 30 inch waist) but I should have taken or asked for the inseam measurements, for me, I usually take a 30 inch inseam for my jeans and trousers, but they sit over my boots, so with these trousers it might be longer, but you would be tucking this into the boot, hope that makes sense.

@thrandread - I don't know if it is a limited edition

I know there is going to be a lot of interest, and certainly the team at NPeal are also getting familiar with the product, so before the launch they will be up to speed and be able to answer any questions.

I hope all of this helps.

For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day
  • J&BJ&B Posts: 41MI6 Agent

Was the extra small very tight around the waist, or was it more of a relaxed cut, what do you think now that you tried it? Cause usually I am inbetween 46 and 48, so inbetween a 30 and a 32 waist and in the very good bondexperience video the Size small looked not that small to me, so im thinking about going down to the extra small.

• LuciusNightmareLuciusNightmare Posts: 249MI6 Agent

The hype is very real.....I'm starting to wonder what Daniel Craig will wear to the premiere this time. Personally, I hope we gets a white tuxedo. He would look pretty exceptional in this style fro Tom Ford

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent

Re the npeal trousers, just be patient, they will release a detailed measurement chart and it will cover your questions...

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • CajunCajun Posts: 483MI6 Agent

Thanks 006.

Are they as high-waisted as they appear?

They were more palatable to me as as modified “ski” pants versus modified hipster wear lol. Either way, an interesting piece for an even more interesting ensemble. Looking forward to a knife ID and Danner’s boot release.

I edit, therefore I am.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent

Npeal will launch the combats ok n 17th Sept by the way

Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent

Two things that give me pause about the N.Peal trousers (in addition to the "when would I wear them" question):

1. The brand is not known for its expertise in either cotton or leg wear.
    2. After the rough roll out of the NTTD jumper, I am less likely to assume they'll get all the details right the first time. (Sorry, N.Peal. I still love you but you have to re-earn my trust.)

I'll probably wait for reactions and reviews on this site before pulling the trigger.

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent

In DZ's video I was shocked by the unfinished seams inside the trousers. It looked very sloppy and cheap for a pair of trousers costing over $300.

If N. Peal sourced the manufacture of the trousers to another company, it would be good to know whom. There's no shame in sourcing. Herring Shoes have had their branded goods sourced from Loake and Sanders among others. The Drake chukkas were probably made by Astorflex.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2021

lol hahahaha!

I literally can't stop laughing. This is not a knock on anyone on this forum. But those N Peal "combat" trousers are some of the worst things I've ever seen. The quality of craftsmanship is resemblant of Old Navy. I had a polo from Old Navy one time...I went to adjust one of the ribbed cuffs when the entire thing came off like it was made of Velcro and unraveled.

The inside stitching of those pants is less than impressive. And what is with the giant tan colored straps hanging all over the waist?

N. Peal...I know you have 007 branding rights...but stick to knitwear.

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent

Hey guys, has there been any news if the royal albert hall premiere will be shown on youtube or anywhere else for us to watch ?

Yes i did ride the CAT

Now I received confirmation the white shirt worn by Daniel in the garage scene is from OB as well. Same model and fit as the grey one, only different colour.

And let's just imagine @The Bond Experience has been knowing it for so long but kept the secret!😂