No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Well done Tennyson -{ -{ -{
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Quite a bargain compared to Dents, Agnelle and Mulberry!
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the ID on the gloves!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    The gloves are sold out in size Medium...
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,330MI6 Agent
    Various suppliers on Ebay and the like, but seemingly nothing smaller than a large out there.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,330MI6 Agent
    All sizes seemingly in stock on French and Spanish Amazon.
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 361MI6 Agent
    Wait till all the Military surplus stores mark these up 50% percent!
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    Just FYI I noticed yesterday that Stag Provisions had an XL Rogue Territory jacket pop up as available, I got one, but now they show only Smalls again, so if anyone is looking for one before the restock, you might check regularly as apparently when one is returned it goes immediately to the website.
    KH
  • SnorpleySnorpley Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Disappointed to finally receive my AO Matera tie, only to open it and discover it had spent the entire trip to Australia happily grinding away on the metal eyelet of the packaging.
    I’ve followed up with them and I’m hopeful of a swift resolution (if there is such a thing when dealing between hemispheres), based on some pleasant communication I had with the brand around the time I ordered (Dec 8).
    A mild irritation in the grand scheme of life I suppose, but an irritation nonetheless. I have gently suggested some tissue paper wouldn’t go astray next time :#
    Bugger.

20-E32-C08-01-DC-4-A36-B367-D8-DC5-CA7-CCCF.jpg

DF12-A5-F6-8932-4257-9-A65-EB55-B3-EF965-C.jpg
    ...a brother from Sydney
    Marie is very nice. I'm sure she will sort this out rapidly!
  • SnorpleySnorpley Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Cheers Commandant. Yes(!) Marie was who I conversed with.
    No harm done. I'm sure it has been a challenge dealing with a probable tidal wave of interest following the 007 exposure. The tie seemed wonderfully made and nicely weighted.
    Commandant wrote:
    Marie is very nice. I'm sure she will sort this out rapidly!
    ...a brother from Sydney
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    Snorpley wrote:
    Disappointed to finally receive my AO Matera tie, only to open it and discover it had spent the entire trip to Australia happily grinding away on the metal eyelet of the packaging.
    I’ve followed up with them and I’m hopeful of a swift resolution (if there is such a thing when dealing between hemispheres), based on some pleasant communication I had with the brand around the time I ordered (Dec 8).
    A mild irritation in the grand scheme of life I suppose, but an irritation nonetheless. I have gently suggested some tissue paper wouldn’t go astray next time :#
    Bugger.

feel you, thats a pity :/ I had the same problem but didn't contact them because it was less critical and on a less noticeable place. they should fix the sharp-edged metal eyelet or put the tie into a protection layer.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,722MI6 Agent
    Frustrating when you're waiting for a little present to yourself in the post like that and it comes through spoilt! I had the same with a watch I bought recently where the lovely soft leather strap had been damaged by being packed out with too many of those little silica packets which are meant to protect it! :D
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    guys back to some of the Matera outfit, has anyone ordered the winch step trousers by MA as we are calling them.
    Do we know if Bond wears a belt or braces with them ? its paired with an unidentified white T henley and connoly jacket with same drake boots.
    Mines arrived and they are a tad too big in waist and length and trying to sort the SA look
    007 reporting for duty
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    a Belt

1.jpg2.jpg
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Dont fret if you couldn't find the NTTD tactical gloves in your size, all sizes will be back in stock in 4-6 weeks.
  • TSRGusTSRGus Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    I had the same problem ...

Mine went back for replacement.

Snorpley wrote:
    Bugger.

592-E02-B7-F7-C8-4-E81-8-AA0-F3-C086632-C69.jpg
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    guys back to some of the Matera outfit, has anyone ordered the winch step trousers by MA as we are calling them.
    Do we know if Bond wears a belt or braces with them ? its paired with an unidentified white T henley and connoly jacket with same drake boots.
    Mines arrived and they are a tad too big in waist and length and trying to sort the SA look

Are they likely to be reissued does anyone know? I missed out on the special order........
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Alessandro from MA hasn't mentioned it but try his email alessandro.figliuolo@massimoalba.com and check.
    He's really helpful and responds pretty much the same day.
    007 reporting for duty
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Finally some movement concerning my RgT jacket - being held in customs X-( , no doubt the excessive charges will follow...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • BondClothingBondClothing Posts: 361MI6 Agent
    Found Madeleines dress! Its the Rouje Gabin

PRI-84889895.jpg

e19gabin-jonquillerouge-1.jpg

https://www.rouje.com/robe-gabin-jonquille-rouge.html
    Lifestyle guide to the products and locations featured in the James Bond films.
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    Found Madeleines dress! Its the Rouje Gabin

PRI-84889895.jpg

e19gabin-jonquillerouge-1.jpg

https://www.rouje.com/robe-gabin-jonquille-rouge.html

Unbelievable! Excellent!
    Thank you.
    How do you gentlemen do this?
    Best regards,
  • lippelippe Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    Likely influenced by Lea. The designer / owner of that label (Jeanne Damas) is friends with Lea.
  • MichaelLynadyMichaelLynady Posts: 39MI6 Agent
    Commandant wrote:
    The gloves are sold out in size Medium...

Just picked up the last pair of XL through eBay - $19.99 shipped to the US with free shipping - hopefully their stock is correct and I actually did get the last one - guess I'll know for sure tomorrow due to the time difference.
  • MichaelLynadyMichaelLynady Posts: 39MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    Further to the Danners, I might have ID’d the tactical gloves too!, and if they are the ones they are the cheapest item so far! I’ve enhanced this image for detail and think these may be them

They have the knuckle piece on the trigger finger, and reinforced finger tips, the short, non existent cuff, and unbranded short Velcro wrist strap which is the same shape.

Thoughts?

https://www.military1st.co.uk/12521102-mil-tec-combat-touch-gloves-black.html

42292708-6163-4-D6-D-A37-C-D55-DC53-D2-EC2.jpg

5-F0-FF05-D-44-B1-4603-8-FD1-15-D7-E6-CA3-D99.jpg

A4424442-F9-B2-4-C0-D-A60-B-A33439-E06-F83.jpg

Thanks for the heads up - supposedly I bought the last XL through eBay - hoping I did - $19.99 with free shipping to the US
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,162MI6 Agent
    @Tennyson Many thanks for sharing the gloves, mate {[]

I got an XL off ebay too - $31.85 from UK to Oz.
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    I had found this dress several months ago but refrained from posting as it was currently out of stock and waiting for it to come back but well done regardless :)

Some great detectives on here for sure.
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Well just had a reply from Danner, initially no one seemed to know anything and they said they would check with their marketing department. They have now come back with this below so hopefully it is a pair yet to be released.

Hello Ross,

Thank you for your patience. We are not able to disclose this information at this time as it is confidential.

Thank you,
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Well just had a reply from Danner, initially no one seemed to know anything and they said they would check with their marketing department. They have now come back with this below so hopefully it is a pair yet to be released.

Hello Ross,

Thank you for your patience. We are not able to disclose this information at this time as it is confidential. -{ -{

Thank you,

Wow, very intriguing comment from Danner, so where I am still sure it’s the Tanicus, it’s worth waiting to see if they release them in black after all.

Gents, thanks for the thanks for the glove ID, no problem, it’s all part of the community service and I have been grateful for other members ID’ing stuff before! I’m just glad I got a pair right out of the gate before the rest of the world snapped them up!

New Years Eve here in New Zealand and as I’ll see in that new year ahead of you all, I’ll wish you all a Happy New Bond 25 film year!

Cheers
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    so they could tell us but then they would have to kill us?