Craig for Bond 26?

Oldschool297Oldschool297 Posts: 2MI6 Agent

I know there are nearly impossible to do that as he wanted that end. But i am disappointed about the end in nttd. I still hope he can join Bond 26, maybe he escaped in some mysterious way.

I created a petition for this. https://www.change.org/p/eon-productions-limited-bring-daniel-craig-back-for-bond-26?utm_content=cl_sharecopy_32068057_en-US%3A7&recruiter=1247194568&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=15238164878_

Comments

• LuciusNightmareLuciusNightmare Posts: 142MI6 Agent
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,291MI6 Agent
    edited February 27

You can’t petition for things like this. It’s not going to go to the House of Commons for review. Craig isn’t coming back. Let go. Time for a change. He’s done enough.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 19,992MI6 Agent
    edited February 27

I'm strarting a petition for Winston Churchill to be the next Prime Minister! 😁

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,394MI6 Agent
    edited February 27

since theres a good chance EON will ignore the petition no matter how many signatures we get...

Why not just skip the middleman and crowdfund our own Bond26 project, and then we ourselves can hire Craig? You folks with cellphones can film it, so we get the authentic Quantum shaky cam effect. Lets make it an exciting plot about a barbecue in someone's backyard, with good beer and good toons, and all the hottest chicks we know can be extras for the pool scene.

Just send your crowdfund donations c/o the Caractacus Potts Fund for a Better Bond26, and when we get enough I'll give Craig a call. Some donations may be used for legal fees and other expenses, one has to live and dress to a certain standard to do credible business with a big star such as Daniel Craig.

Then when we get our version of Bond26 made (no matter how long it takes us, it'll be faster than EON gets its act together), the whole world will be talking about the best BondFilm in forty years, and EON will have to acknowledge it and make their film Bond27 and adjust their plot concepts so that our film is in continuity, then the whole series will get back on track.

Don't forget to send your donations folks. First step is to get me a bigger house in a better neighbourhood in which I can do all this big business, in the name of the greater good.

Great idea! Craig constantly talks about how how desperatly he wants to do more Bond movies!

• HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,842Chief of Staff

We can get Whoopie Goldberg to channel Bond, and there could be a great scene where he's with his love interest at a pottery wheel. . .

Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,054MI6 Agent

Q: "Death isn't just for Christmaaas!"

Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • SeanIsTheOnlyOneSeanIsTheOnlyOne Posts: 239MI6 Agent

Even if Bond had survived, why would Craig continue ? He's fed up with the part and it's time to bring something new. I want to see new faces.

• Oldschool297Oldschool297 Posts: 2MI6 Agent

Because he is the best modern bond. He should have kept the nttd acting. He was superior in the movie. I liked that calm hard acting.

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,291MI6 Agent
    edited March 3

What? He’s the only modern Bond. Brosnan was 20 years ago. Now we will get a new modern Bond. Craig will be far too old to make another anyway now even he hadn’t killed himself off.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • SeanIsTheOnlyOneSeanIsTheOnlyOne Posts: 239MI6 Agent

But things don't last forever. You knew he would leave one day, right ?

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 4,777MI6 Agent

I think it's great that even at 54 years old he's still left us wanting more- he was an excellent Bond.

• Alex006Alex006 Posts: 150MI6 Agent

Haven't laughed so hard all week! I petition THIS for best comment in the thread!!!

😂🤣🤣🤣

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,394MI6 Agent
    edited March 10

well lets just check the totals and see how the Caractacus Potts Fund for a Better Bond26 is doing, and lets see, hmmm...

$ 0.00!!!! we have so far received zero dollars and zero cents! this is terrible!

c'mon people, don't you even care about Bond26? if you care, give now and give frequently! please, I am imploring you...

...these children are starving!

...for a better Bond26! so send your cash checks and money orders now

• Alex006Alex006 Posts: 150MI6 Agent

This guy. This guy right here for the next Bond's screenplay...