Izabella Stuff

Comments

• Max ZorinMax Zorin Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    This subject just goes on and on...lol
  • RayBros007RayBros007 Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    This topic has gotten sooooo off course... But that's what this Forum is for!!! :D And we got a whole new group of ladies out of it!!! Long Live Pussy Galore's Flying Circus!!!! :)) :))
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    Exactly Ray! Just in time to drive that tank too. ;) Izabella would be proud of us! So would Pussy!

And Sir Miles, aren't you the naughty little Knight? Hope you don't pass out on those turpentine fumes. Not that we don't appreciate your dedication and service!
  • ChristmasChristmas Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    Ladies. Watch the body paint!! Have you forgotten Jill Masterson's fate?? I think the guys are trying to pull a Goldfinger on us, so the power will shift back to them. They are trying to outsmart us. And we know that doesn't happen very often. ;)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff

Quoting Holly:
    And Sir Miles, aren't you the naughty little Knight?

A naughty Knight .....all night ! - I wish!! :))

Quoting Holly:
    Not that we don't appreciate your dedication and service!

Anything to help ! I know it's a dirty job but I'm prepared to sacrifice myself for the good of you ladies! ;)
    YNWA 97
  • BenManleyDeaveBenManleyDeave Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    By jove, you lads and lasses are exeptionally flirtatious !
  • Q-FanQ-Fan Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    I assure you the body paint will not be toxic! We definitely don't want to see your demise! We've already conceded the fact you will steal all our secrets. Apparently you can read our minds as well. ;) Now hurry up, my paint brush is out and I don't want it to dry up on you.
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    edited July 2002
    Q --- Paint brush? Is that what you are calling it? Okkkkkkk. Well I'll comply, it's all for the cause. How's that 007 coming? Hey watch for those wet spots. Man, you guys are so helpful!

I do have a question though. If they were doing a remake of Goldfinger and casting actresses now for Pussy etc.. Who would you want to see? Obviously NO ONE can replace her..but I think Elizabeth Hurley would be perfect for these times. Am I wrong?
    Typical woman, always complaining about the wet spots! ;)

Yeah Monique I think Elizabeth is hot. Or maybe Catherine Zeta Jones?
  • Red GrantRed Grant Posts: 147MI6 Agent
    Carmen Electra is the perfect choice :))
  • Holly GoodheadHolly Goodhead Posts: 33MI6 Agent
    Gee who's next, Pamela Anderson? Do guys really like her? I knew Carmen's name would come up. If Pussy were a stripper, Carmen or Pam would be your girls. ;) Just kidding. They are lovely girls, really.

Hey why not Izabella? She could pull a Maud Adams and do two Bonds.. :) Especially since she looks so much better now. We need kind of a tough chick anyway.
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    yep, i'd like to see izabella again, and again, and again, and....again. :x

sorry just drifting off into dreamland again! lol - how many times can I say again in one post! :))
    There I go again, hmm well I wouldn't mind seeing Angelina Jolie in a Bond film, now that would be interesting! :x
  • Parli32Parli32 Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    Quoting scaramanga1:
    There I go again, hmm well I wouldn't mind seeing Angelina Jolie in a Bond film, now that would be interesting! :x

I know what you mean. There is something about a woman with big, pouty,........lips!
    What she ever saw in Billy Bob Redneck, I will never understand. He is just butt a** ugly.
  • TGO_TGO_ Posts: 46MI6 Agent
    Quoting Parli32:
    I know what you mean. There is something about a woman with big, pouty,........lips!
    What she ever saw in Billy Bob Redneck, I will never understand. He is just butt a** ugly.

I know. I've been working on a delicious scheme to seperate the two...involving Billy Bob's music career, and a adopted child from Asia. I suppose its working. :))

I hope she does become a Bond girl. I would love to see her go up against Brosnan. Sans the blond hair.
    Well she would not have done well as Pussy, but IO would like to see the cigar girl come back for a larger role. But I think Heather Graham would do well as Pussy. Excuse me as I pick my tounge up off the floor!
    Heather Graham.
    Enough said.

She would definately look good in a Bond Film. It's too bad she was already shagged by Austin Powers. She is hot, hot, hot...or should I say, shagadelic?
    Quoting Parli32:
    She would definately look good in a Bond Film. It's too bad she was already shagged by Austin Powers. She is hot, hot, hot...or should I say, shagadelic?

Too bad she can't act worth a damn.
  • AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    Forget Rollergirl for Bond, she's beautiful yes, but we need someone who can act a little.

My vote is Ashley Judd or Rene Zellweiger in a Bond. I would marry either of those two in a heartbeat! :)
    If Denise Richards made it through a film, and we all know she can't act worth a ****, I'm sure Heather could do it too.

You guys are right though, she has no acting ability whatsoever. But you can't take her looks away from her.
    Exactly Parli32, and TWINE IMO was pretty good too!
  • MBE_MBE_ USAPosts: 266MI6 Agent
    Quoting Red Grant:Exactly Parli32, and TWINE IMO was pretty good too!

Yes and wet t-shirt excluded, inspite of Denise Richards and not because of her; hardly a ringing endorement that Grahm is only as bad as Richards. After seening TSWSM about 13 times the last week on TV without even looking for it I'd even have to give DR the edge in the acting sweeps, now that's sad. Does the girl have any other expression except big eyed bewilderment, or was it not her face you were all looking at? :))

MBE
    edited July 2002
    "Too bad she can't act worth a damn".

Yeah, and according to Elijah Blue who dated her, she is dumb as a rock. Sorry we are not dissing Pussy by picking Heather. No blondes. :)
    Who would have guessed? :))
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    C'mon, people, if you want a new Pussy Galore you have to remember that she wasn't just a pouty sex kitten. . .she was mature, smart, and looked good in leather. So who should be Pussy were she to return? Natasha Henstridge, of course!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Ok, I'll give you that. Natasha is cool. Ok I'll suspend my blonde ban. She's better than Heather at least. Ok, I'll go for that. We still have to cast the Flying Circus. I was thinking Gwyneth Paltrow might be a nice addition.
    Quoting MBE_: Does the girl have any other expression except big eyed bewilderment, or was it not her face you were all looking at? :))

MBE

I'm not gonna give myself away. I'll leave that one up to the imagination.
    Bowfinger was a perfect role for her. She never had to try to act once.
    Well Monique I'm quite fond of you, I think you and the other ladies should try out for the parts as well. You'd be representing all of us here.

As for my other choices, I think Jillian Barberie is so gorgeous. Don't know if she can act though. She has a good personality too, something Heather Graham doesn't! That is important as well as being easy on the eyes.
    edited July 2002
    Not to mention, how could we forget HER.

[img=http://www.stuffmagazine.com/girls/izabella_scorupco/izabella_scorupco_l2.jpg]I'm telling you, besides the two obvious, glorious attributes, it is the long hair on her that makes her so much hotter now. Do you girls all have long hair? I hope. J/K. :007) Oh and when your body paint gets washed off, I think this outfit would be just perfect! Don't you?[/img]
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Q-Fan, BLESS YOU for bringing this back on topic! And, as anyone who's seen Reign of Fire can attest, Izabella looks pretty darned good as a blonde, too!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    I never thought I would see the day, this topic come back on topic ;)

Is that a wig she is wearing? . . . Very very nice though.
    Simon