The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    Weren't you a blonde when I came in?
    YNWA 97
  • JohnMastersonJohnMasterson MinnesotaPosts: 326MI6 Agent
    "I tend to notice little things like that, whether a girl is a blonde or a brunette."
    "Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you." Jor-El ~ Man of Steel (2013)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Fascinating anatomical tipbit, but the most usless piece of information I've ever Heard.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    "Because I think you're a sexist, misogynist dinosaur. A relic of the Cold War, whose boyish charms, though wasted on me, obviously appealed to that young woman I sent out to evaluate you."
    "Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you." Jor-El ~ Man of Steel (2013)
    As you can see, I have no problem with Female authority.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    "Yes well... you get your clothes on, and I'll buy you an ice cream."
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    "Well, how about you build up a little more muscle tone by putting on your clothes?"
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    You never say that as if you meant it.
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"
    "Behave yourself, Mr. Bond!"
    Q, have I ever let you down?
    YNWA 97
    "Frequently!"
    Try to be a little less than your frivolous self, 007.
    YNWA 97
  • oscar rubiooscar rubio Madrid (Spain)Posts: 286MI6 Agent
    I admire your courage miss ....
    Trench, Sylvia Trench, and I admire your luck Mr. ...
    Bond, James Bond
    "Mr. Bond, I suppose you wouldn't care to um...raise the limit?"
    I'll take the full odds on the ten, two hundred on the hard way, the limit on all the numbers, two hundred and fifty on the eleven. Thank you very much.
  • Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    So that's what I've been doing wrong for all these years?
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    You did the right thing, But you picked the wrong Moment.
    "I must leave immediately."
    This is no place for you, Q. Go home.
    YNWA 97
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    I'm getting out when I'm good and ready, and that's never in daylight.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    "Well, this time you are and fast!"
    How long have I got?
    YNWA 97
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    You're booked on the 6AM flight in the morning.
    Hilly...you old devil!
    We have all the time in the world.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
    "Foolish sentiment."
    You see, it is Nothing.
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    ... things I do for England ...
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"
    "....What I did tonight was for King and country."
    Remind me to do it more often!
    "Do what? The last time you said that you went off to Jamaica!"