Autograph Reference Section

Comments

• MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    Sent Clifton James a letter, self-addressed envelope, and 8x10 photo inside a 12x15 flat-rate envelope around Mid-September. Got this returned to me in the self-addressed envelope today.

BWBNy0JCEAEusrt.jpg:large

Great thanks to Clifton James. Great man!
  • BondFanSince77BondFanSince77 FinlandPosts: 61MI6 Agent
    Here is some of my Bond autographs.. Let me know what do you think.

Sean_Connery_1.jpg

George_Lazenby_01_12_2012_6.jpg

George_Lazenby_01_12_2012_7.jpg

To_M.jpg

To_M_2.jpg

R_Moore_FYEO_65.jpg

R_Moore_AVTAK_65.jpg

R_Moore_LALD_65.jpg

Timothy_Dalton_S4971.jpg

Daniel_Craig_3066_2.jpg
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    I have a few separately signed things from Sir Rog, everyone is different :D
    IMG_1858_zps0d697b4b.jpg
    IMG_1857_zps9f2a800a.jpg
    IMG_1413_zps6627b793.jpg
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    What a fantastic letter, Pete. Just underscores what a great guy Sir Roger truly is.
    Yes Dom, it is a prized possession :007) It was very kind of him to take the time to do that. -{ Sir Rog :007)
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    Thanks Bruv for saving me for the touble of digging out me stuff for reference for the Great eBay Thread.

Ya archive is full of surprises!! I wonder why Sir Rog didn't inscribe that first one "To Bastard" :D :))
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
    Because he was addressing me and not you :D
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Because he was addressing me and not you :D

We both know that's B@llocks :D
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • Disco VolanteDisco Volante Surrey, EnglandPosts: 543MI6 Agent
    Agree.I hadn't realised they were your props, but a wonderful letter.
    There was only two of three of my props in the book, The letter was a huge surprise :)
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,294MI6 Agent
    http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/42227/nonbond-autographs/

Made a topic for non-Bond autographs........no replies yet though :/
  • RWIG45RWIG45 Posts: 39MI6 Agent
    Here is some of my Bond autographs.. Let me know what do you think.

Sean_Connery_1.jpg

George_Lazenby_01_12_2012_6.jpg

George_Lazenby_01_12_2012_7.jpg

To_M.jpg

To_M_2.jpg

R_Moore_FYEO_65.jpg

R_Moore_AVTAK_65.jpg

R_Moore_LALD_65.jpg

Timothy_Dalton_S4971.jpg

Daniel_Craig_3066_2.jpg

SO cool! I want a Roger Moore autograph so bad. I have a George Lazenby & Richard Kiell.

Randy
    bond_jaws_001.jpg

bond_lazenby_001.jpg
    Hi Randy / RWIG45

I could sell you one if You want?
    These three are available..

R_Moore_AVTAK_65.jpg

R_Moore_LALD_65.jpg

R_Moore_TMWTGG_5584.jpg

Let me know if you want any of these..
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    I have had this signed Corgi Aston Martin for some years, while I am quite sure this was signed by Pierce Brosnan.
    I would appreciate a second opinion from someone who is more knowledgable in this area than I am. -{
    SIG2.jpg
    SIG1.jpg
    SIG3.jpg
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • DOUBLE-00DOUBLE-00 ESSEX, ENGLANDPosts: 165MI6 Agent
    So glad that at last more people are noticing that bondcollectibles are being accused of faking signatures, please be very careful.. If you must buy signatures, please only use the stars own websites or Bondstars.com. As for getting mailing addresses, I have found Startiger the best, but you do have to pay. I have been lucky enough to have been collecting over 30 years and so have managed to collect a lot of mine personally, also having pics taken with them at the time. If you are interested in some of my collection please visit http://edwardmoss1.blogspot.com. I don't collect as much as I used to and only venture out for people I really want to get. Good luck to all new collectors, and do your homework before making a purchase.
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,294MI6 Agent
    edited July 2014
    nm
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    Sent a letter of request and self-addressed return envelope to Daniel Craig. The address I used is the theatre on Broadway he is currently performing at. Sent it on 11/26, got a reply today with the result below. I've seen a few successes using this address pop up on the web, but any comments regarding Craig theatre signings would be appreciated :)

Daniel_Craig_Signed_Photo.jpg
  • super_petchsuper_petch Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

May i have your expert opinion for these autographs. Thank you very much
  • devilofwitdevilofwit Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Both Daltons are fakes. Without doubt. The Connery/Gayson is good.
    Thanks so much for your valuable opinion. Anybody please share more opinion. I'm a little dout about Connery signed too.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My opinion is that Connery and both Daltons are fakes. Gayson looks ok..
    Have you bought this Connery Gayson autograph from BondCollectibles?
    I bought it from other ebay seller. Any opinion about this one?
    image.jpg
    Sorry to say this is a fake.
    Ohhh, there are full of fake stuffs everywhere. Thank you very much for your opinion.
    It was really nice to meet Edward de Souza today in London, although I have some stuff signed by him , never actually met him until today.
    image_1.jpg
  • paulnotpaulnot Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Hi

I would appreciate any help if anyone has ever seen these signatures before ...or, indeed any information on the history of these posters would be appreciated.

thanks

image.jpg

GYsig.jpg

image.jpg

wsig.jpg
  • paulnotpaulnot Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Hi

I have found them on the Internet - signed by Phillipe FRANCQ (of "Largo Winch" Comic strip fame).

Mystery solved

http://www.ya-too.com/en-bd-Serigraph-Francq-James-Bond-Golden-Eye_83711.php

thanks
  • AdamCarterJonesAdamCarterJones UKPosts: 303MI6 Agent
    Sent a letter of request and self-addressed return envelope to Daniel Craig. The address I used is the theatre on Broadway he is currently performing at. Sent it on 11/26, got a reply today with the result below. I've seen a few successes using this address pop up on the web, but any comments regarding Craig theatre signings would be appreciated :)

I met Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman at the "A Steady Rain" play at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theater in New York in 2009.

DC now signs "DC" almost always (in my experience) unless he signs for charity or something else such as the 007 Archives Gold Edition, and what you have looks legit, but without actually being there how do you know he actually signed it? That's the problem with signatures through the mail.
    Best wishes,
    Adam Carter-Jones
    Bondposters.com - FREE James Bond Poster Reference site
  • FiremassFiremass AlaskaPosts: 1,910MI6 Agent
    edited February 2014
    Glad I found this thread. Thanks all for the tip on bondstars.com I really enjoy browsing their collection of official autographs. I just placed an order for a couple. :)

In the meantime, do you think this Connery autograph on a First Knight photo is genuine?
    I found it at a local church rummage sale in a box of autographed photos from various TV stars but Connery was the only one that I wanted. (It comes with a COA whatever that's worth)

Thanks for taking a look. Sean Cuuuuuuy

connerysigned.jpg

connery2.jpg
    My current 10 favorite:

1. GE 2. MR 3. OP 4. TMWTGG 5. TSWLM 6. TND 7. TWINE 8.DN 9. GF 10. AVTAK
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent

I met Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman at the "A Steady Rain" play at the Gerald Schoenfeld Theater in New York in 2009.

DC now signs "DC" almost always (in my experience) unless he signs for charity or something else such as the 007 Archives Gold Edition, and what you have looks legit, but without actually being there how do you know he actually signed it? That's the problem with signatures through the mail.

I got married in September last year and unknown to me, my fiancée wrote to Daniel Craig c/o the theatre he was appearing in with Betrayal, sending him a blank wedding card to wish us all the best!
    Fast forward 4 months and the other day imagine our surprise (mine because I knew nothing about it, my wife's because she'd thought nothing had come of it) when we received a response! Inside the self addressed envelope was a signed 8x10 - no sign of the wedding card, but maybe he didn't feel right signing that if he doesn't know us (unless the card went to someone else by mistake!)

All in all though a wonderful unexpected surprise!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".